please make all generic ships crewless

Sansacional_10
40 posts Member
edited June 2020
this is not such a crazy idea has that the generic ships with crew are not many exactly they are eleven and they are the following:

B-28 Extinction-class Bomber
Clone Sergeant's ARC-170?
First Order SF TIE Fighter
First Order TIE Fighter
Geonosian Soldier's Starfighter?
Geonosian Spy's Starfighter?
Imperial TIE Fighter
Jedi Consular's Starfighter?
Resistance X-wing
Sith Fighter
TIE Reaper.

The ones that have a question mark is because I'm not sure if they should be counted as generic or particular because on the one hand I do know that they belong to generic characters but on the other hand their names make them exclusive to a single character. What do you think are considered those 4 generic or not?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Any ship that already has a pilot should not become a pilotless ship, the reason is because many people already geared up these pilots, many of whom are completely (or largely) worthless outside their role in fleet. I agree that in the future, all (or most) generic ships should have no pilot, but changing existing ships is not a good idea.
  • Options
    I'd be for it so long as all mats of the character were refunded when you used the option to delete the character from your roster.
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be for it so long as all mats of the character were refunded when you used the option to delete the character from your roster.

I don't think you've understood the request.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH