Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    I wonder if we’ll get an official response from CG or will they continue their lack of communication...

Also where’s the Road Ahead??
  • Options
    I wonder if we’ll get an official response from CG or will they continue their lack of communication...

Also where’s the Road Ahead??

Been a day since it’s started, maybe tomorrow or sometime this week?
    RA hopefully soon.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    This whole thing is a symptom of months or maybe even years of CG choosing to ignore and isolate the community. Let’s be honest, 2020 has had ZERO major content (packs aren’t content) and the majorly hyped up Galactic Legends events were absolutely terrible (months of work to just repeat battles over and over??). Communication has been practically non existent and they have backtracked on multiple projects (new raid, sandbox mode). Cheating is frankly rampant and CG is apparently willing to deal with cheaters according to the screenshots in Ahnalds video. At this point I am expecting nothing from the road ahead (how delayed has it been??). I truly hope CG turns a corner and things change, but I am afraid all we will get is more radio silence and things will slowly become worse and worse.

I'll add too that many of my opponents in GAC set and forget. I'd have to imagine interactions are at an all time low relatively speaking
  • Options
    @CG, is 51k views on this thread enough to show that you screwed up?
    This has gotten more views than the recent Q&A...
  • Eonixx
    62 posts Member
    Options
    From a legal standpoint, what CG did to AhnaldT is fine. As long as it is in the ToS, the user can do little to nothing...but the hypocrisy and the partiality showed in this case by CG is embarrassing. Especially since AhnaldT proved to be in good faith.

Since speaking about how to improve the game, begging (!) for content does absolutely nothing, I sincerely hope a boycott of some sort will happens, because the only language Capital Games speaks is the language of money.
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    TayloRen wrote: »
    smlw5idcsury.png

Yeah, he replied almost instantly. Come on guys.

Weird, I looked back after I posted this and not one of the dummies promoting that Ahnald got a deal from CG for a 1 week ban have come forth and apologized for spreading that nonsense. Hmm.
  • Options
    smlw5idcsury.png

Weird, I looked back after I posted this and not one of the dummies promoting that Ahnald got a deal from CG for a 1 week ban have come forth and apologized for spreading that nonsense. Hmm.
    (CG’s burner accounts!)
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    Options
    This game and the entire staff working on this game has done nothing but go down hill ever since CG_Carrie was fired or quit. ( I can't remember which happened ) I just know that ever since she's been gone CG has shown zero concern about it's player community. Now they go and ban the most active content creator for their game. Is this because ahnald says things that you guys don't like him saying? I play a game that is almost 20 years old now, and it's an emulator now ran by a small group of people. That game has better customer support and service then CG provides. Why is it every time a star wars game is created the company who creates it goes and ruins it for everyone??? You guys are going to be the 2nd example of what not to do with a star wars game. You'll be SOE little brother with ruining what could have been a fantastic game.....Bring Ahnald Back!
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Kountkajh wrote: »
    What competitive advantage did Ahnald gain from this second account? Why perma ban the account? The only advantage that was obtained was that of his viewers (who, by the way, are your players).

My only answer to this is getting an account that was at 7.5m GP instantly without doing anything other than bidding higher than the next person. It’s in the eye of the beholder though if that’s a competitive advantage or not.
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    CG, you will receive zero funds from me until AhnaldT has been freed. He provides an aspect of the game that you fail to do, and is essential to the community at large. Halt all aggression now!

(This is NOT a call to stop spending)

So wait... lack of original playable content going onto 1.5 years doesn't get you to close your wallet? But a loud youtuber dumbly self reporting a TOS violation and getting -one- of his multiple accounts banned gets your dander up?

Lol fanboys.....

I’ve been F2P for a long while now, and lack of content is the reason why.
  • Options
    Rex76 wrote: »
    What competitive advantage did Ahnald gain from this second account? Why perma ban the account? The only advantage that was obtained was that of his viewers (who, by the way, are your players).

My only answer to this is getting an account that was at 7.5m GP instantly without doing anything other than bidding higher than the next person. It’s in the eye of the beholder though if that’s a competitive advantage or not.

But he spent money on his other account which is 5mil+ (I think) and he spent on this banned account. And he did not buy the account. The account was given to him.
  • Ultra
    11542 posts Moderator
    Options
    smlw5idcsury.png

I did say that the information I received was unreliable :shrug:

Thanks for asking Ahnald directly, and clarifying but any sort of

I did like your post for it
  • Options
    Rex76 wrote: »

Likely didnt even "bid" it sounds like. Someone quit and gave it to him for content.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    smlw5idcsury.png

If it was ‘unreliable’ then there was no sense in posting this. If it had some sort of ‘reliability’ then I understand posting this, but you saying it’s ‘unreliable’ seems you were trying to spread rumours. That’s my take.
  • Options
    CG, you will receive zero funds from me until AhnaldT has been freed. He provides an aspect of the game that you fail to do, and is essential to the community at large. Halt all aggression now!

So wait... lack of original playable content going onto 1.5 years doesn't get you to close your wallet? But a loud youtuber dumbly self reporting a TOS violation and getting -one- of his multiple accounts banned gets your dander up?

Lol fanboys.....

I really don’t think you understand what is going on, at least not to the required standard. If you have a problem with Ahnald, tell him yourself. No need to tell us here, frankly I do not care.

Ironic
    How so? I have to say you are not very helpful, are you?

You need to insert yourself in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Equally annoying as what seems to set you off

DO I REALLY DO THAT? 50K DISCUSSION AND I HAVE 400 POSTS. I don’t think it is EVERY SINGLE THREAD, only the ones I find interesting. Got a problem with me, fine, tell me privately. This is for a discussion, not your petty behaviours.

Behavior, ironic, lol
  • TVF
    36667 posts Member
    Options

That's not really how it works.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Well when it gets more views than their q&a...
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    CG you have done nothing but show this community time after time that you really don't give two craps about what we think and want from this game. However, banning the #1 advertising and content creator for your game has to be one of the **** moves ever. Even if he doesn't agree with things you do he still generates more advertising for your game then anyone else out there. Just remember people can go on strike and start sinking your bottom line real fast. Bring Ahnald back, you continue to allow hackers and cheaters to remain in the game but ban him for account sharing. This is one of the most pettiest things I've ever actually witnessed by a company. You guys basically are throwning a temper tantrum like you are 4 years old....."Mommy Ahnald said something mean about my bestest toy and now I'm going to cry and try to get even with him" Grow up CG and learn to take the criticism from the content creators as a direction in which you should be striving to achieve. 99% of the criticism you get from the content creators is 100% how the player base actually feels about that topic.

#TheReturnOfGrandAdmiralAhnald
  • Brawnin
    35 posts Member
    Options

Does “it” work at all?
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    Options

How does it work?
  • Options
    bz1l4mhf9z1b.jpg
    story of my life
    How much time have you spent making these memes?

Trolling again, very ironic you find the need to control other people's posts

Not one for reading, are you? I was asking a genuine question. But of course I would not expect you to understand what a question is. If you did I would be stunned.
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »

Lol fanboys.....

I really don’t think you understand what is going on, at least not to the required standard. If you have a problem with Ahnald, tell him yourself. No need to tell us here, frankly I do not care.

Ironic
    How so? I have to say you are not very helpful, are you?

You need to insert yourself in EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Equally annoying as what seems to set you off

DO I REALLY DO THAT? 50K DISCUSSION AND I HAVE 400 POSTS. I don’t think it is EVERY SINGLE THREAD, only the ones I find interesting. Got a problem with me, fine, tell me privately. This is for a discussion, not your petty behaviours.

Behavior, ironic, lol
    Like I said. You have to be one of the MOST useless people I’ve met on this forum. I wonder what you’d be like as a teacher (going on how you’ve responded to me).
    Student asks question, you reply “Lol.”

There’s that irony popping up again.

Can get “overposting” added to the “do nots” of the forum TOS?

So I’m not allowed to come on to this forum and express my opinion? Wow, didn’t know that. Thought that was what they were here for.
  • Options
    Over 24 hours later, 29 pages of comments (excludes removed comments) and still no word from the developers. Are we just letting this ship sink now or what? @CG_SBCrumb @CG_LucifersDaddy
  • TayloRen
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    smlw5idcsury.png

Unreliable, don't post it.

Would be nice if people just asked the source. Takes a sec. That would be awesome if we could send a message to someone from CG about their take on all this and get a response, wouldn't it? Like a community manager or someone like that?
  • Options
    Remember when @CG_LucifersDaddy posted this on the forums last year?
    "A zero tolerance policy for those identified as cheaters (the default action will be a perma-ban for any account found with cheated / hacked data)"
    This clearly did not age well. Should we even expect a response to the allegations made?
  • Options
    No official comment to cooperation with cheaters? Shame on you!