Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    Options
    GAC always starts on a Monday ... it was a mistake.

No he specifically said the 11th when the dates didn't line up initially.

ux8okyukywip.jpg
  • CoSrenegade
    195 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    look at the last months it was always a Monday. Your screenshot is showing that it was spoken of. In client it states 3d left for this GAC season so the next starts on Monday.
    Last Game Update was last week before the Ahnald inzident. It was a typo.
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Options
    look at the last months it was always a Monday. Your screenshot is showing that it was spoken of. In client it states 3d left for this GAC season so the next starts on Monday.

But GAC never starts as soon as review is over. At least from my memory last GAC ended, review ended, waited a few days and then the next GAC.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Teddygz
    106 posts Member
    Options

Go read the post he said the 11th was the correct date not the 15th

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/230415/grand-arena-season-8-start-date#latest

And to do it siently without addressing anything else is shady at best
  • Options
    Teddygz wrote: »

Go read the post he said the 11th was the correct date not the 15th

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/230415/grand-arena-season-8-start-date#latest

And to do it siently without addressing anything else is shady at best

Sadly it is always that way.
  • Options

But GAC never starts as soon as review is over. At least from my memory last GAC ended, review ended, waited a few days and then the next GAC.

Yes ... it's over yesterday..... wait few days= Monday.

Look up the event calendars, it's a Monday.
  • Mupper00
    124 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    There’s a larger Youtuber Than any of the swgoh ones called LegacykillaHD that has done a video on all this debarkle now.

Search for it entitled EA developer threatens.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXIvhdNOzEdpdCSxTzsJm6w
  • Options
    Mupper00 wrote: »
    There’s a larger Youtuber Than any of the swgoh ones called LegacykillaHD that has done a video on all this debarkle now.

I posted the link to the thread earlier
    That's Mr. Oops to you!
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

I posted the link to the thread earlier

75,000 views in 6 hours.

EA fiddles while SWGOH burns, and they laugh knowing some whale with more money than sense just bought a bloated expensive pack.
  • Options
    #FreeCrumb
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    odd that no one has made a thread about ahnold until now

There is one. It's called ahnalds account. Has almost 120k views and 2k comments
  • Options

He also doesnt think too highly of mobile games or the money people waste on them period so who cares what he has to say.
  • Options
    These YouTubers picking up on stuff for clicks.
    "I don't trust any one who makes more than me" - Joker
    - Mass Effect 2
  • Options

3 days from today is the 14th. That is when the review phase is over. Ok.
    That means there is only 1 day from end of review phase until next GAC. Ok.
    Last GAC I believe was more than 1 day after the review phase of the previous GAC ended.
    Review phase, not last round. Review phase.
  • Options
    So, a post on twitter shows that @CG_LucifersDaddy hasn’t seen Ahnald’s video... This is in a nut shell the type of devs we have to deal with... or is it rarely hear from?

This just shows how wide the divide is between the devs and this community. Pathetic.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Chaos2all wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    odd that no one has made a thread about ahnold until now

There is one. It's called ahnalds account. Has almost 120k views and 2k comments

Sarcasm.... it’s not for everyone!
  • Options
    So, a post on twitter shows that @CG_LucifersDaddy hasn’t seen Ahnald’s video... This is in a nut shell the type of devs we have to deal with... or is it rarely hear from?

This just shows how wide the divide is between the devs and this community. Pathetic.

The person who messaged him didn't even mention a video. Looks clear that he was not being truthful with his response.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options

He also doesnt think too highly of mobile games or the money people waste on them period so who cares what he has to say.

Ah the old "There is no such thing as bad publicity" mindset.

It's a pretty safe bet that EA does not want this sort of exposure.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    tubj28keya26.jpg
  • Options
    TayloRen wrote: »

The person who messaged him didn't even mention a video. Looks clear that he was not being truthful with his response.

That is actually true. Something fishy?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    So, a post on twitter shows that CG_LucifersDaddy hasn’t seen Ahnald’s video... This is in a nut shell the type of devs we have to deal with... or is it rarely hear from?

He may not have, but we have been made aware that others at the studio are aware of both videos.

Not sure why it would matter if he has seen it as that is very tangential to his particular job.
  • Options

If we are honest though , it is a waste. ( still like the game though /liked ).
  • CoSrenegade
    195 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Last GAC I believe was more than 1 day after the review phase of the previous GAC ended.

Look up May event calendar ....... and then April ...

Monday.

There have been 3-4d offtimes before showing inside GAC and no I do not have a screenshot but I do remember, as well as I remember, that the last couple of weeks, it was a Monday.

and yes, the lack of public clarifitaction is something to be criticised, but that was not on purpose, it was a **** stupid mistake and the timing yes it is perfect for
  • Options
    @Kyno he should be in the know, especially if this “deal” centers around him. “Tangential” is a nice way to say he doesn’t have to watch videos about a game that he is a dev for. Got it. (Sarcasm intended)

Anywho: notice the difference

vlasuulw3xnr.jpeg

• Options

Look up May event calendar ....... and then April ...

Monday.

There have been 3-4d offtimes before showing inside GAC and no I do not have a screenshot but I do remember, as well as I remember, that the last couple of weeks, it was a Monday.

and yes, the lack of public clarifitaction is something to be criticised, but that was not on purpose, it was a **** stupid mistake and the timing yes it is perfect for
    Yeah, I know it’s Monday. Just confused me as it seemed a bit early.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    So, a post on twitter shows that CG_LucifersDaddy hasn’t seen Ahnald’s video... This is in a nut shell the type of devs we have to deal with... or is it rarely hear from?

He may not have, but we have been made aware that others at the studio are aware of both videos.

Not sure why it would matter if he has seen it as that is very tangential to his particular job.

His particular job dealing with cheats?