New Puzzle

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Crumb said there is more to the puzzle

Oh good. Ignore the rage and do multi reveal puzzle.
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    TAZZZOOO wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

I believe you mean "Luke".

No i mean jedi luke. Its either that or Galactic Legends Luke. Cant have no qualifier

r/woosh
  • Options
    I must say i m impressed by how smart and fast the community is to solve those super complex puzzles
  • Options
    If it's Galactic Legends Luke, there will be a Galactic Legends bad guy to match him. They said they'd release them in pairs.

Hopefully not though, like 6 months too early for another pair of GL's.
  • Options

Thanks for keeping the info updated here! :) But where does Crumb post, besides the announcements, I don't see comments from him in one of the threads? Or maybe I missed it when threads got merged?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    If it's Galactic Legends Luke, there will be a Galactic Legends bad guy to match him. They said they'd release them in pairs.

Well vader and palp are in the picture...
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options

they have altered the plan, they probably made that comment to keep people from getting angry about the obscene requirements for the 1st two.

Better get working on that R7 lobot and Stormtrooper
  • Options
    The picture from "part 2" has Braille letters in the top-right stars above Palpatine that read "Luke" and "3BG"
  • Options
    VaderB1 wrote: »

they have altered the plan, they probably made that comment to keep people from getting angry about the obscene requirements for the 1st two.

Better get working on that R7 lobot and Stormtrooper

All jawas and tuskens r7.
  • Options
    The the GL Jedi Luke the end of the game. One last crash grab before the game closes up shop?

We really need some communication from CG asap!
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »

Thanks for keeping the info updated here! :) But where does Crumb post, besides the announcements, I don't see comments from him in one of the threads? Or maybe I missed it when threads got merged?

He posted in the discord channel in the link sigsig provided in the opening post of this thread
  • Options
    Awesomite wrote: »
    The the GL Jedi Luke the end of the game. One last crash grab before the game closes up shop?

We really need some communication from CG asap!

lol. Cg got caught negotiating with cheaters and then just flat out ignored it, and you think they are going to communicate on if this is the end or not.
  • Options
    It sure does feel like it.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    everytime there is something new.. someone ask if is the end... lol
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options
    Calm yourselves people....its not the end....no one would be stupid enough to close down a multi million dollar game when its still making millions. Let the puzzle get completed before you jump to "THE END IS NEAR!!"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    It definitely is and if you give them more green stuff,you are a dunce

That's right! You hear that, CG?! NO MORE LIME JELLO FOR YOU!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Every character you have dismissed for years, now needed. Pig Guard Relic 7 inbound!
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Falco3
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Calm yourselves people....its not the end....no one would be stupid enough to close down a multi million dollar game when its still making millions. Let the puzzle get completed before you jump to "THE END IS NEAR!!"

Exactly why completely shut down a multi-million dollar game when you can shut it down and ask all players to start over in SWGOH II CG Strikes Back?
  • Options

He posted in the discord channel in the link sigsig provided in the opening post of this thread

Did he post anything about lucifers daddy negotiating with cheaters?
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

This thread and the discord server is for puzzles

Anything else is off-topic
  • Awesomite
    28 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Falco3 wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Exactly why completely shut down a multi-million dollar game when you can shut it down and ask all players to start over in SWGOH II CG Strikes Back?

Exactly this! The game and all the interactions are hard to keep up with so two things happen either a uncontrollable power creep then a reset of some kind or the game ends. Collectible card games have seen this same flawed design.
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

you are the one who mentioned that crumb can find the time to post in some discord server even though he is to busy to post on the official forums for the game. So it is fair to ask if he addressed the biggest issue with the community during his posts.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

you are the one who mentioned that crumb can find the time to post in some discord server even though he is to busy to post on the official forums for the game. Sonitnis fair to ask if he addressed the biggest issue with the community during his posts.
    What I meant to say was that Crumb is only going to be posting about things related to the puzzle in this thread or in that server for now so you can ask but don't be surprised to not get a response

I didn't mean to shut anyone down
  • Options
    Sons have a point when they say why shut down a multimillion dollar game.

However, there is one big catch to that. Jedi Knight Luke is the ultimate end game character. Aside from maybe Darth Vader, there is no other character of Luke’s popularity in all of Star Wars. He is also, according to George Lucas, the most powerful dude in Star Wars, so once he is released there is no one else they could release that would make any sense upstaging his kit. Once he drops, the server shutdown clock starts ticking. Don’t know how long it’ll go for but it will be ticking away.

On the bright side, there is still a slew of characters to introduce before him that ought to be required to acquire him. So we have that to look forward to.

This is all just my opinion and totally understand if you disagree.
  • Options
    He should have been held for ROTJ 40th
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg