New Puzzle

Replies

• Options
    They have failed at their own statement about content.

They have failed at their own zero tolerance policy towards cheaters.

They haven’t communicated a single word, despite the community manager lurking.

And now they announce another set of cash grab toons..

Might not be the end, but it’s the last thing people should need to see, to see how bad of a company they are imo.

This ^
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options
    I’m pretty sure I solved it! It’s coded in an old Greek mathematic language used communicate in secrecy. It says loosely “ the map ahead shall be delayed to the month of July”
  • Options
    Tarah wrote: »
    everytime there is something new.. someone ask if is the end... lol

We have something new?
  • Monel
    2788 posts Member
    Options
    I bet it's either IG 11 or IG 11 holding baby yoda so whales go back on their words and buy baby yoda, I would love to be proven wrong tho

What would Baby Yoda do though? Hermit Yoda-esque?

The Child does use a force choke in the show
  • Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure I solved it! It’s coded in an old Greek mathematic language used communicate in secrecy. It says loosely “ the map ahead shall be delayed to the month of July”

I cant wait for July's puzzle that says it will be delayed until August.
  • Walrus
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Lol watch them try to bury the cheating stuff XD
  • Ultra
    11543 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get a hint? Preferably nothing about bacons lol
  • Options
    Sorry for the long title, trying to avoid clickbait. I'm just curious if there was ever an official communication at some point confirming he'll be the signal for the end of the game. It seems to be a given for most people, wondering where it comes from.
  • Greeve
    17 posts Member
    Options
    That’s how much the next pair will cost.
  • Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    marxuke123 wrote: »
    congratulations to the end of the game
    I never get why people think like that. There's more to the Star Wars universe, I am still waiting for Revan reborn with his 2 sabers! ;)
    i sincerely hope you get it :D
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get a hint? Preferably nothing about bacons lol

Gammorean Guard relic 7 inbound
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Mayhem
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Came from a podcast if I remember correctly, they were asked why haven’t they released Jedi Luke and they stated he was the most iconic character in SW and basically how do they top that
  • TVF
    36671 posts Member
    Options
    herd mentality
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry for the long title, trying to avoid clickbait. I'm just curious if there was ever an official communication at some point confirming he'll be the signal for the end of the game. It seems to be a given for most people, wondering where it comes from.

They would never say such a thing, because it would significantly quell spending if there was a “end of game” clock counting down its final hour.

It’s just something that players have been saying for as long as I can remember, based on the fact that releasing him seems like it would leave them with nowhere else to go.

The rationale goes:
    By releasing the (arguably I guess) most iconic characters in the Star Wars universe, everything that came after it would be a bit of a disappointment.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    if they did it was probably like 4 years ago, who cares
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    clickbait, delete
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Afaik, they just said that they couldn't release him early on because he would get overshadowed by new characters too much. This could mean several things. He will be the top meta forever, there will be no new high profile characters, the game is indeed ending or they are simply ok with him getting overshadowed at this point, just to name a few.
  • Options
    Nope. To many more movies/shows to cash in on.
  • Options
    These devs communicate worse than Hermit Yoda did with Luke in a swamp
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    clickbait, delete

Watch out everyone. We have the king of the Internet telling us what we can and cannot talk about.

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    herd mentality

This

• TVF
    36671 posts Member
    Options
    if they did it was probably like 4 years ago, who cares

F_wgMejruDBXHGi2WoA99s2bIWxTCVgmPgwJEhTzV91SIZcXMHxMff3h_PWFAyL7xo8X9R8y6lVEwQu-oSSw0fSDt7DbJr9S68FhkRCUxXna3xhPFCHpCLWSmOIHwXsFkoUie9gZgW_wekxxQSTJ_0XXywXsqcPs3Qs
  • TVF
    36671 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Awesomite wrote: »
    clickbait, delete

Watch out everyone. We have the king of the Internet telling us what we can and cannot talk about.

The King of the Internet (use proper capitalization when addressing His Majesty, please) is correct though.

Although he isn't really. I just want to show some respect to The King.
  • Options
    I was still under the impression we were getting an Empire Strikes Back character??
    7xcvvjp9ip14.jpeg
  • Options
    Nice work, guys! Especially short-circuiting past half my piece of the puzzle :P. (And apologies for the missing QR slice! *Totally* my fault - turns out you can't add 17 and 18 and get 37 :( )
  • Options
    He would be weaker than Rey or Kylo? Hard to believe.