JKL Event.

Prev13
Ggdjqjchsabjdj
780 posts Member
edited October 2020
Thoughts on JKL event? Personally I thought it looked really cool, especially the last tier. The animations were amazing.
I have a bad feeling about this.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    well from watching it it had something and was not that half baked replay every round several times gl ****
    too bad a 2. gl is more important for me but i may come back to him in 3-4 months
    at least they showed that they actually can do stuff well if they want to
  • Options
    Yeah. Shows that the GL event really was a crap event on CG’s end.
  • XaVii
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Finnally a good event
  • Ebiteye
    12 posts Member
    Options
    We have to be honest and give this one to CG. The event is amazing!!! Pig sounds and all
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, couldn’t be much better! Too bad most of us can’t play it ourselves though
  • Options
    Yeah, CLS was the best event before this one. Have to give them a high five on this one. Blew it outta the water.
  • Selbs
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Event looked great start to finish. Well done CG!
  • Options
    Now if only they could put out some sort of post... showing us what's ahead. Down a road, if you will... to continue the hype this good event gave us...
  • Options
    Couldn’t play it but watched a stream of it. Looked good. Looked fun. Not way too overly difficult.
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Yeah, couldn’t be much better! Too bad most of us can’t play it ourselves though

Yet
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Too bad they didn’t put this much effort into new content.

Yet...
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Yet

@TVF you never disappoint
  • Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Yeah, CLS was the best event before this one. Have to give them a high five on this one. Blew it outta the water.

Yes... But.. it’s like high fiving a 10 year old after they made it to the potty, after a year of accidents.
    At least they did it.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    @Ggdjqjchsabjdj you managed to meet requirements or did you watch a video? Last I remember you hadn’t got wampa yet?
  • HenriqueAA
    82 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Terrible difficult... Characters with Relic 3?? For you to have a good chance to win, you have to put your characters Relic 7! I just saw the live from Ahnald, and this event make me more sad than happy.
    Post edited by HenriqueAA on
  • GrandAdmiralBob
    32 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    can't even get him unless i pay not doing that rubbish i don't see how arnold manage to get him without paying i call it excuses tbh devs should really give new players what they want but they are so bad in the community they don't even care.
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    HenriqueAA wrote: »
    Terrible difficult... Characters with Relic 3 is ****! For you to have a good chance to win, you have to put your characters Relic 7! I just saw the live from Ahnald, and this event make me more sad than happy.

What are you talking about. He didn't have them r7 and got through it.
  • Options
    Hikari wrote: »
    Terrible difficult... Characters with Relic 3 is ****! For you to have a good chance to win, you have to put your characters Relic 7! I just saw the live from Ahnald, and this event make me more sad than happy.

I think some people just like to be angry. This event was classy felt like a lot of effort made the requirements matched the level at which many people are grinding towards anyway. the Ship battle is annoying as the whole ship mode is very RNG based but other than that great event. If the road ahead brings signs of new content worthwhile for F2P players and brings about better communication then I think this can be seen as a start of much needed turnaround in the history of GOH.
  • Options

I think some people just like to be angry. This event was classy felt like a lot of effort made the requirements matched the level at which many people are grinding towards anyway. the Ship battle is annoying as the whole ship mode is very RNG based but other than that great event. If the road ahead brings signs of new content worthwhile for F2P players and brings about better communication then I think this can be seen as a start of much needed turnaround in the history of GOH.

Well said. Most of the characters Ahnald was using were either R3 or R5. I think only wampa and Chewie were R7, and they probably didn't even need to be.
  • Options
    can't even get him unless i pay not doing that rubbish i don't see how arnold manage to get him without paying i call it excuses tbh devs should really give new players what they want but they are so bad in the community they don't even care.

He didn't
    It wasnt his account
    Again
  • Si0n
    117 posts Member
    Options
    With pig sounds an all (that was so hilarious!!) I’ll give it a 10/10. Brilliant work! Well done!
    Praising over. Now give us some content!
  • Options

Chewie and Wampa were in relic 7! And even so in tier III, with Chewie relic 7, was tough to complete.
  • Options
    So far what I'm seeing is an A+ Event design, but a B for character kit design. A+ for the environment art, C- for character art.