June Road Ahead?

Replies

• Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Yeah, it was just a joke.

I'm in the same boat as all of you, just sitting here waiting for more information.

its a new week kyno

I hope you have another fun fact from Crumb to share if we don't get a Road Ahead this week
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    Fun Fact:

1352 players came to the forums over the last two weeks to threaten they will quit playing if we didn't reinstate Ahnalds banned account. 1351 still log in every day, the other 1 missed yesterday.
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Fun Fact:

1352 players came to the forums over the last two weeks to threaten they will quit playing if we didn't reinstate Ahnalds banned account. 1351 still log in every day, the other 1 missed yesterday.
    CubsFan Han will be back tomorrow after his tantrum is over
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Fun Fact:

CubsFan Han will be back tomorrow after his tantrum is over

Poor guy. He means well.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    Fun Fact:

Made up numbers, neither fun or factual.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Fun Fact:

Ohhh I have something for you!
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    n4mp4hwj57tv.gif
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Fun Fact:

10.1.sp-28.gif
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    n4mp4hwj57tv.gif

Lame gifs, when you got nothing else.
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    n4mp4hwj57tv.gif

Thats right! You know me so well! Wanna be besties?!?
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    n4mp4hwj57tv.gif

Umm, if you need a friend that bad, sure.
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    n4mp4hwj57tv.gif

Umm, if you need a friend that bad, sure.

Oh I do i do. We can hold hands and skip and maybe even sing songs!
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    Btw, I found the road ahead. The reason for its delay was that SWGOH is not licensed to use other Disney characters. But after a long deliberation they finally agreed to it.

xbzcdzp7d160.jpg
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Fun Fact:

Fun fact:

I have logged in once or twice a day to get my 600 and deploy my 6 million GP roster for my guild for a little over a week now, and don't plan to change that until the road ahead drops, at that point I can make a concrete decision.

Another fact:

Over that same time frame I have spent at least a few hours each day playing another game.

An the last fun fact:

During that time frame I have dropped over $300 US on that other game to get a head start, $300 I could have used for JKL.

Pretend it isn't happening if you want to, my issue was not nor has it been for the last several months about one players account.
  • Options
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    Fun Fact:

Fun fact:

I have logged in once or twice a day to get my 600 and deploy my 6 million GP roster for my guild for a little over a week now, and don't plan to change that until the road ahead drops, at that point I can make a concrete decision.

Another fact:

Over that same time frame I have spent at least a few hours each day playing another game.

An the last fun fact:

During that time frame I have dropped over $300 US on that other game to get a head start, $300 I could have used for JKL.

Pretend it isn't happening if you want to, my issue was not nor has it been for the last several months about one players account.

Me too! Used to spend a few hundred a month here, I defunded them after Revan fiasco. I kept playing for my guild half heartedly hoping the game would be more than overpriced sticker collecting of characters of little use for the most part.

Then add in devs who seem to disrespect their customers daily...

I forgot what a fun game was playing this one. I’m loving all the colors of spandex in the new game....

The road ahead better knock my socks off. Not that it matters to EA. I stopped spending on all their games and won’t start another ever.

Hope you have fun with your new game!
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    Fun Fact:

Fun fact:

Another fact:

An the last fun fact:

Oh silly rabbit, I stopped spending here and have spent in another game a long time ago. The post was not about spending it was about logging in, which I still do, because I like star wars. I posted that just to simply show you that nobody at a higher level cares!

You can clap back at me if you want, i enjoy it! But simply pointing out facts. CG doesnt care because you still play and because you still play they are betting that at some point they will hit a nerve that will cause that wallet to open back up.

And I am not sure what you think I am pretending isn't happening. Horrible movie btw. Dang Marky Mark, what were you thinking?
  • dsdsds
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Froggyogy wrote: »
    When they said it would be pushed to June I never expected them to mean the END of June.

You must be new....
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    If they come out with nothing game-wise then they should have tell us now before they say “um it’s delayed to next month. Same excuse as last month.”

I expect nothing to be honest.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    in another day or 2 we'll be 3/4 through the month of June, clearly the ra is never coming in June!!! Science!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    At this point it might as well be a road we traveled post. CG can brag about GLs and Luke.
  • Options
    If you think about it, it makes sense that they delay the road ahead until they have something meaningful to say. Can you imagine a road ahead 3 months ago? "Road ahead: 2 new ships, 3 new marquees and JKL. End of the road ahead".

Man, this comment is so telling. The real reason we didn't have a road ahead in March is because they knew NOTHING was coming out for the next 4 months. 2 ships, 3 marquees, and a Heroes Journey over the course of 4 months. That's comically bad.

• Options
    Fun Fact:

Fun fact:

Another fact:

An the last fun fact:

Me too! Used to spend a few hundred a month here, I defunded them after Revan fiasco. I kept playing for my guild half heartedly hoping the game would be more than overpriced sticker collecting of characters of little use for the most part.

Then add in devs who seem to disrespect their customers daily...

I forgot what a fun game was playing this one. I’m loving all the colors of spandex in the new game....

The road ahead better knock my socks off. Not that it matters to EA. I stopped spending on all their games and won’t start another ever.

Hope you have fun with your new game!

I want to like this game more, but yea, I did the same. I was a very light spender here, but now I whale over there. Oh well.

• Options
    I dont recall seeing a road ahead where so many people were willing to spend on a game. Unfortunately for CG that game is msf. This is due to CG decision of how to treat their customers.
  • jfears2
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Is everyone enjoying MSF as much as I am, like three new characters a month!... wait wrong forums, my bad.
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • Options
    jfears2 wrote: »
    Is everyone enjoying MSF as much as I am, like three new characters a month!... wait wrong forums, my bad.

I’m surprised you had time to come over with so much to do in that game, including endless modes.

I wish SWGOH would just steal some ideas from them.
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    jfears2 wrote: »

I want a slow release cadence because i have so much CG mandated toons to gear up right now
  • Options
    There is that whole thing about Marvel having tons more characters in their universe also, not surprising the cadence is fast.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Day 1 no ra, shocker
  • Options
    Do it.