WORLD’S FIRST: 1st Again, Again!

Prev1
CONGRATS AGAIN TO THE WORLD’S FIRST AND BEST! CAW Patrol: THE TRUE KINGS!

And hats off to #2! Coming in second, again, is never anything to be ashamed of. This was a monthslong slugfest that came down to the wire. We always appreciate your efforts. You certainly have solidified yourself as the “Greatest PVE but next Greatest PVP Guild”. A title befit to a prince! BRAVO!

t52kbu8ue6p2.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Honest question - does the rest of your guild know you do this?
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be worlds best instead of worlds first?because you didnt do anything new for the first time...also noone cares
  • Options
    He still has envy of that other guild who got a title because they were the first to get max stars on DS geoTB. He shames himself and his whole guild every time he makes of these threads. This is just a game, accept they earned that title and move on.
  • Options
    fx7ui461vbeq.gif
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    This is a PVP oriented post, please move it to either the TW section or PVP section. Thank you.
  • Options
    ReportEric wrote: »
    Wish I could achieve something like that in life ! That is so amazing, but I'm miserable, not being first in a star wars mobile game truly is daunting, I strive everyday to get better, but all my efforts are in vain, kudos to you SOP. I applaud you and your whole guild for such an achievement, nothing beats it.

Hahaha. Yep, the way some people act on here you'd think their tombstone will read "Participated in their SWGOH shard chat and routinely finished top 10 in squad arena by being *one* of the best." Then again, for some, this may be more than they could hope to be remembered for.

My, my, an impressive life well lived, no doubt!!! 🥇🏆🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    I mean I was gonna explain to you why you aren't the best guild since you keep saying you are beating the same pve focused guild over and over, but whatever, last time I checked not a single member of CAW was on the top 50 of GAC, so non of your post matters. And @Kyno this is getting to point of spamming and there is place a place for pvp Rivalry in this forum. So why don't you move this to the right spot or does spending insane amount of money on this game let you do whatever you want to do?
    It certainly allows one to negotiate their punishment when busted cheating, so carte blanche forum posting isn’t mush of an issue, I reckon

I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    I mean I was gonna explain to you why you aren't the best guild since you keep saying you are beating the same pve focused guild over and over, but whatever, last time I checked not a single member of CAW was on the top 50 of GAC, so non of your post matters. And @Kyno this is getting to point of spamming and there is place a place for pvp Rivalry in this forum. So why don't you move this to the right spot or does spending insane amount of money on this game let you do whatever you want to do?

I dedicate this to you and to #2:

https://youtu.be/f0MBL-DyXaE

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ultra
    11543 posts Moderator
    Options
    I played a part in your success :wink:
  • Options
    ReportEric wrote: »
    Wish I could achieve something like that in life ! That is so amazing, but I'm miserable, not being first in a star wars mobile game truly is daunting, I strive everyday to get better, but all my efforts are in vain, kudos to you SOP. I applaud you and your whole guild for such an achievement, nothing beats it.

awqyay0gqt6o.gif

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I played a part in your success :wink:

<3

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I feel like this isn't that big of an accomplishment some guild has to defeat the most gp in tw. I feel like getting all the stars in an event like ls geotb would be way more of an accomplishment. I wonder what guild did that first.
  • Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    I feel like this isn't that big of an accomplishment some guild has to defeat the most gp in tw. I feel like getting all the stars in an event like ls geotb would be way more of an accomplishment. I wonder what guild did that first.

I don't think any have. I thought it was ds
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    Options
    How exactly is this a world’s first?
  • Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

4oweli6vce6b.png

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody cared

Nailed it there, bud
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Being the best in a PvP game that is P2W is a terrific first step. Especially when even PvP is actually against Ai but no one is splitting hairs u can call it PvP. Kudos.

Now... what would be really impressive....

is if you were #1 in a game of skill then I can see the need for a brag Mr 🐍 ✈

Like part of the best fortnite team or best boom beach crew. Make sure to post that when it happens & I'll make sure to give it a like.
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    You do realise there is nothing MAW could have done lol? They have won all their TW's in July but the opposing guilds combined didn't have as much GP as the ones CP have beaten.

So really this isn't anything to be proud of cause you can't chose your opponents. Anyway CP will face MAW soon so we will see what's up.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    What is the point of this post again?
    Bragging rights?
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    What is the point of this post again?
    Bragging rights?

You can't brag when everyone laughs at you
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Do you guys realise that if we ignore this sad reptile wanting to be on a plane with his credit card which has melted from swiping too much, like no replies to his next boring cheap “bragging” thread, he’ll either give up or continue making cheap threads which we don’t reply to too?

Don’t give any trolls any attention. They are weak without it.
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Do you guys realise that if we ignore this sad reptile wanting to be on a plane with his credit card which has melted from swiping too much, like no replies to his next boring cheap “bragging” thread, he’ll either give up or continue making cheap threads which we don’t reply to too?

Contactless payment is the way! Unfortunately, had to hand a girl my Black card the other day at the local Whole Foods. Told her to keep it, and immediately canceled it and got a new one overnight. Can’t be too safe!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Goosy wrote: »
    You do realise there is nothing MAW could have done lol? They have won all their TW's in July but the opposing guilds combined didn't have as much GP as the ones CP have beaten.

So really this isn't anything to be proud of cause you can't chose your opponents. Anyway CP will face MAW soon so we will see what's up.

That’s like “you should have stayed up to 3AM for max stars” excuse. MAW still came in 2nd on the leaderboards there, too.

We expect a close one, like last time...oh wait! But still, 2nd is not 3rd - nothing to be ashamed about.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Borat wrote: »
    khdelboy wrote: »

Contactless payment is the way! Unfortunately, had to hand a girl my Black card the other day at the local Whole Foods. Told her to keep it, and immediately canceled it and got a new one overnight. Can’t be too safe!

I should be impressed you have a black card right? Hmm. Let me check...............Still checking...........Almost there............. NOPE. And your just dumb for canceling the card and get a new one. Total waste of time and plastic. Whole Foods by the way takes Apple Pay by waving your phone at the console.

r/Woosh
This discussion has been closed.