Galactic challenges for August? Are fleets part of the new game mode?

124Next

Replies

  • Liklik113
    84 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Well... it just looks like Assault Battles to me. Assault battles with modifiers. Generic teams like Kru lead Fo or imperial troopers. Like when grand arena became grand arena championships which basically added very little. Would have much preferred a intra guild sandbox mode where we can test out different compositions. Dont even care what the background is or dont need raid bosses or stuff like that added as was alluded to when cg replied to the question of sandbox mode. Im not against having galactic challenges but man please give us a sandbox mode. We have given u quite enough money that u could do us a solid.
  • Kyno
    32039 posts Moderator
    I was right it is for this month!!!! Let me pat myself on the back.
    Super excited now since it's coming next week.
    However I'm concerned about the rewards that we saw. (It doesn't really matter since this is our new sandbox mode since we can replay as many times with any faction)
    Not gonna sugar quote it or anything but rewards for tier 2 looked awful, they are 7 tiers so let's hope it gets better, I was hoping for something to ease the gear crunch and this just doesn't look like. Again I might be wrong but time will tell

    There will be some "interesting calculations" on earning your rewards with them apparently locked behind needing geared toons at X level....
  • Kyno
    32039 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    I was right it is for this month!!!! Let me pat myself on the back.
    Super excited now since it's coming next week.
    However I'm concerned about the rewards that we saw. (It doesn't really matter since this is our new sandbox mode since we can replay as many times with any faction)
    Not gonna sugar quote it or anything but rewards for tier 2 looked awful, they are 7 tiers so let's hope it gets better, I was hoping for something to ease the gear crunch and this just doesn't look like. Again I might be wrong but time will tell

    There will be some "interesting calculations" on earning your rewards with them apparently locked behind needing geared toons at X level....

    Yup I'm sure since it's open to everyone at lvl 60.
    One thing that I would really like to see Kyno is that they would remove character shards for people that already have everyone unlocked (the older non legendary characters like the people in the top 6mil GP who have everyone 7 stared) and instead provide them more relic materials or gear

    Not to say they couldnt but the way rewards are structured they have never based those rewards on things particular to our inventory, I wouldnt expect that now.

    I know it's a bit of a cop out, but I'm sure that's a lot harder than it sounds since reward boxes are global and our rosters are not something that is looked at when you enter an event....
  • TVF
    31088 posts Member
    I have so much of everything, they'd just take some away from me.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Zanir
    333 posts Member
    This is strange. I'm not used to feeling appreciative towards CG. Doesn't happen often. First Vader rework, now GCs aren't tied to dailies or tix, apparently. What, are they trying to fix the community relationship or something?

    I'll be skeptical until I see the finalized state of the new event.
  • marxuke
    140 posts Member
    Zanir wrote: »
    This is strange. I'm not used to feeling appreciative towards CG. Doesn't happen often. First Vader rework, now GCs aren't tied to dailies or tix, apparently. What, are they trying to fix the community relationship or something?

    I'll be skeptical until I see the finalized state of the new event.

    Same feeling here. Atlho its been long when i am waiting with interest for what is coming.
  • TVF
    31088 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I have so much of everything, they'd just take some away from me.

    Alright its official, someone has hacked into TVF account, someone at top take a look at his log in and see if it's from the same place

    ?
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • A new store (if that’s what it is) usually isn’t a good thing. They probably aren’t adding it so you can get more gear. They are probably adding it so they can put something exclusive there (new character, new relic materials, etc) and people can’t have anything hoarded to get it right away.

    A new store for relic ability materials makes sense
  • kello_511
    1561 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I have so much of everything, they'd just take some away from me.

    Alright its official, someone has hacked into TVF account, someone at top take a look at his log in and see if it's from the same place

    Edward
  • TVF
    31088 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I have so much of everything, they'd just take some away from me.

    Alright its official, someone has hacked into TVF account, someone at top take a look at his log in and see if it's from the same place

    Edward

    Edward doesn't use his resources and I don't make threads about mine.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.