Squadrons Tie-in?

What are the chances of getting pilots for newest tank ships from this year in honor of Squadrons being released? Having them unmanned limits effectiveness and seems like a wasted opportunity on the part of CG.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Honestly, probably very low.

The point was to make them low investment to shore up fleets to not all "need" HT.

They are looking for ways to help keep them relevant and on par with ships that have pilots, but adding pilots at this point would require a rebalance and remove all value the players put in, to then be fired to gear someone just to be a pilot.... I dont think that would go over very well.
  • Options
    I just want the Tie Interceptor to round out empire fleets.... we have 1 blank reinforcement slot and the interceptor was supposed to be, and was, one of the best star fighters for the empire.

And you can give the puny rebels their A-wing to... I guess.
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Just saying but if Tie Interceptor, Tie Avenger or Tie Defender get introduced and at least one of them doesn't require Maarek Stele as the pilot, I'm gonna be bummed. Gotta have a tribute to the greatest Star Wars game EVER made!
  • Options
    BF2 did not get a tie-in
    Fallen Order did not get a tie-in
    Squadrons will most likely also not get a tie-in
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Jedi Outcast etc did not get a tie-in.
    Force Unleashed & Force Unleashed 2 did not get a tie-in.
    Star Wars - Resistance did not get a tie-in.

Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures also did not get a tie-in much to my disappointment.
    (and before you all say it, I know, no LEGO in SWGOH: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1955532#Comment_1955532)