Biggs Darklighter

I just unlocked him in a Bronzium pack and I'm not sure weather to train him or not. I have better characters but how good and useful is he?

Replies

• Options
    Most interesting is the description "ship synergy".

Can't wait for ships. :)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I personally have not trained him, I'm unsure of his long term viability...
  • Options
    Anyone have this toon?
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    At 3* lvl 54 with 5/6 lvl 6 gear he has 2711 power.

I use him but he's not in my regular lineup. He is almost 4* though.
  • Options
    I use him he pretty good. He helped me complete many missions. I just switched my main team to FO. Once the dev's update so we can have multiple teams he will be on one.
  • Options
    I also just unlocked him from a bronzium. I won't be levelling him up though. Maybe when ships release he might be useful to me, but till then he's not.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I keep him leveled for my light side team. He's a good attacker with decent health. Nothing special but he has potential. IIRC he has a lot of places to farm so you can get him up to high tiers pretty quick.

Edit: yeah he can be farmed in GW shipments, cantina battles, and one hard level. So he's pretty easy to get to 7 if you want to focus him.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    His unique is so bad tho:( but anyone with assist is OK in my book. Just out of curiosity on his assist does or the assistant get the crit chance up? Either way it's one of the best skills in the game.
  • Options
    Serviceable as a B team attacker