Drop Rates for IG11 and Kuiil

Prev13456719
LukeDukem8
608 posts Member
edited December 2020
Have we had any communication on the drop rates for IG and Kuill by energy node? (similar to what we had for galatic chase) or is it the same across the board?

Replies

• Options
    I know CG likes to stick it to their player base but 1100 energy for 11 shards seems steep. Am I missing something?
  • Moorebid
    489 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    They said it would follow the Galactic Chase rules, which I don't buy AT ALL.
    Just spent 900 cantina energy on a 16 node and all I got were 7 kuiil and 9 IG11 shards!
    That's abysmal!
  • Options
    According to in game message based on energy spent, but drop rates seem bad. 16 energy 17 attempts 0 ig11 5 kulli
  • Options
    480 energy spent, 4 kuill, 3 IG-11.

A small data set, but I’d love to hear from anyone getting 4% like the Galactic Chase rate
  • Options
    Another day and another CG rip off.
  • Options
    yeah, I just spent 700 energy on a 16 node and got 10 shards.
  • Options
    960 EP
    10 kuill
    13 IG-11

Most I've seen in my guild are getting in the 20% drop rate ballpark for each character.
  • Options
    3fkwl26lxgcf.png
  • Options
    Bright side they cost themselves money - cause you can’t even really whale on it...
  • Options
    960 EP
    10 kuill
    13 IG-11

Most I've seen in my guild are getting in the 20% drop rate ballpark for each character.

which node?
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I dumped about 1500 cantina energy. Got 10 of IG and 20 of Kuiil. FYI. Will update in a few minutes when the day rolls over, but it isn't going to be a quick farm.

Update - 650 more and got 7 kuiil and 8 IG.
    Post edited by jonnysiniwal on
  • Options
    just a small sampling, so not great evidence, but 9 attempts 0 kuili 2 ig11
  • Budgernaut
    118 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I only spent 300 crystals so far ... I got 6 of one and 7 of the other. I wonder if it's 2% each for a total of 4% chance for one of the new shards ...

EDIT: With the regular energy I had accumulated, that was about 410 energy.
  • Options
    480 energy on 16 energy nodes:

4 Kuiil
    5 IG-11
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I got 9 kuill shards for 460 energy. 28 attempts. This is a bit on the lowside. %32 on 16 energy nodes. But if ig 11 droprates are seperate from that %0 on it, so a %16 average. That makes it %1 per energy spent.

y3u8kwkcqsos.png
  • Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    960 EP
    10 kuill
    13 IG-11

which node?
    Mine were all on 8G, but it shouldn’t matter which node.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb seriously?! Hoarded cantina energy for 5 days spending max crystals every day, and I get about 10 shard?! From Cantina 8-G??! I could have bought the equivalent of the $20 pack and gotten 25 shards of each of the mando characters with those crystals!
  • Options
    500 energy
    9 - IG11
    3 - kuill
  • Options
    I got maybe 8 shards with my first sims.. slowed down.. my last sims 0/6, 0/6, 2/6.
  • Options
    1696 energy
    17 Kuill
    22 Ig11
  • Options
    1800 energy - 32 total shards
  • Options
    So even @CG_Doja_Fett made the same assumption as us which is becoming obviously wrong. That's quite weird him being in the team and all.

dctsszopoyc8.png
  • Options
    The drop rates are atrocious and a total lie, these are nothing like galactic chase drops.
  • Options
    Similar to others, saw nothing close to chase drop rates.

Spent 1330 energy on a 16 node for 14 IG and 13 Kuill

27 combined shards from 83 pulls

that's 32% drop
    or 2% for each energy spent
    or ~1% for each energy spend on each character
    that's 1/4 of what had heard as prediction.

I don't think CG ever said it would be 4%; and I guess: shame on me for assuming that would be the same as a galactic chase.

• Options
    1500 energy spent 21 shards. Considering feedback here, seems to be around 2% instead of the usual 4%, so 1% per energy spent for each character.
  • Shaddess
    221 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    No, they just dressed up a terd with what they said about these being the same as Galactic chase drop rates, it’s way way worse. Over 1300 energy for just 7 kuiil and 9 ig11
  • Options
    The drop rate is atrocious. Relaunch the crystal packs for Kuiil and IG-11 shards, please. It would probably be cheaper for me than farming.
  • Options
    Shouldn't drop rates be posted? They are posted for packs. Why not nodes? I mean, it's still money you're spending whether it's crystals or not, so these should really be disclosed.
  • Options
    It’s definitely not money people are spending, though. Not everyone, any way.
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    So even @CG_Doja_Fett made the same assumption as us which is becoming obviously wrong. That's quite weird him being in the team and all.

dctsszopoyc8.png

This assumption is clearly not true. Actual drop rate with 3 refresh per day, you may be in the middle of 6* like 40/85....