Bugged SEE event. Ben/Kylo pops back up after he's dead

Darth_DeVito
1234 posts Member
edited December 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2aVvHDq1wU

I got through tier 4 and 5 with a g11 SEE, so I thought I'd give the last tier a try at g12+3. As you can see, SEE kills Ben at 1:15. This should have been a smooth run. But at 1:21, he suddenly returns from the dead. This has to be bug? I can't find anything in the descriptions about a revive.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5014 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Ben Solo will revive "If Sith Eternal Emperor's turn begins with Ben Solo defeated, at the end of the turn Ben Solo revives with 51% of his Max Health"

9ajuj93re3u3.jpg

Edit: typo
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Ben Solo will revive "If Sith Eternal Emperor's turn begins with Ben Solo defeated, at the end of the turn Ben Solo revives with 51% of his Max Health"

9ajuj93re3u3.jpg

Edit: typo

I see. Thanks! That explains it. Yet more surprise mechanics to make us waste tickets :( Oh well. It's not like he's even particularly useful once this Sisyphus task is over. Maybe I shouldn't be in such a hurry :p
  • Options
    It’s hardly a surprise mechanic when it’s listed in the event itself 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options

The surprise mechanic comes in when you don't manage to kill Rey too before SEE gets another turn. Which isn't something you have full control over given all the RNG factors.
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options

The surprise mechanic comes in when you don't manage to kill Rey too before SEE gets another turn. Which isn't something you have full control over given all the RNG factors.

That's not what surprise mechanic means.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Sorry but if you didn’t manage to kill Rey and SEE takes a turn, it shouldn’t be a surprise that Ben comes back to life when the event says so. A surprise mechanic would be if they didn’t say that and it happened