New Mando Pack Available to Select Players

Prev1
5kgnv7x0mcdb.png
So how is this available to only a select few players and not available to everybody they are posts on a variety of forums currently regarding this issue why doesn't everybody have this pack available to them? Who decides which one of us is valuable enough to get it and not valuable to get it at all?

Replies

• Options
    By the way I didn't get that pack that was a 4.8 mil player that posted that pack the contents of it as far better than the $20+ pack I have available with other characters.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas from CG
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    what's in that pack? I don't have it available so can't see.
  • Options
    h89qb3jrdk7w.png
    This is the pack contents
  • Options
    h89qb3jrdk7w.png
    This is the pack contents

whoa that's a way better value.
  • Options
    But it's not just new users. Higher gp's have had access.
  • Options

Im at 6.3 mil and I dont have access to it....with IG11 sitting at 45/65 and Kuiil at 34/65, I might consider this pack...
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Im at 6.3 mil and I dont have access to it....with IG11 sitting at 45/65 and Kuiil at 34/65, I might consider this pack...

My point exactly. Most of us would have. This is just poor on CG/EA part.
  • Options
    I think it's a bug.
    There's no logical rhyme or reason for this to be intentional.
  • Options
    I think you unlock it if you purchase the characters pack, then you can buy this one
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Options
    I didn’t get this offered and I have all those toons at 7*. I wonder what the requirements were to receive that pack?
  • Options
    It showed up after buying the $20 pack, but mine looks like this 03o9axzej4d4.jpg
  • Options
    I don't know the difference between the mandolorian new user bundle and the holiday level up bundle, but there is quite the difference
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    It showed up after buying the $20 pack, but mine looks like this 03o9axzej4d4.jpg
    wow

So its a gamble to go for the $20 pack hoping you get the good one afterwards
  • sigsig
    235 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options

Did you do the mando marquee when it came? I suspect it's showing characters for people that missed the events initially.

For sure that's what going on with the bundle that has all of them. It even says New User Bundle.
  • Options
    I wish I had the option to buy it.....

vxtzh27asmno.jpg
  • Options
    sigsig wrote: »

Did you do the mando marquee when it came? I suspect it's showing characters for people that missed the events initially.

For sure that's what going on with the bundle that has all of them. It even says New User Bundle.

but on the splash page it says level up bundle. when you click on it it then says new user bundle. Which is weird.
  • Options
    I dont think it is legal to randomly offering packs like that. It should fall under some obscur CG rules
  • Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    I dont think it is legal to randomly offering packs like that. It should fall under some obscur CG rules
    Targeted advertising. Happened before. See here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/239155/targeted-advertising#latest
  • Options
    Lol this is totally scandalous and unfair.

I cant actually believe it is really happening. This is a major spit in the face of all players, spenders or not
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options

I cant actually believe it is really happening. This is a major spit in the face of all players, spenders or not

How is this spitting on non-spenders
  • Options
    Wish I could get that pack :'(
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Wish I could get that pack :'(
    Same. I guess CG doesn't want my money this time.
  • Options
    That's such good value I'd buy it.
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I’m sorry but that pack is $8 for you? It’s $31 for me, and you only get 25 shards of each character with none of the other stuff.
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »
    I’m sorry but that pack is $8 for you? It’s $31 for me, and you only get 25 shards of each character with none of the other stuff.

Clearly, it is not the same pack.They don't share the same image. Not even the same name.
  • Options

Clearly, it is not the same pack.They don't share the same image. Not even the same name.

You're completely right but there's two different packs and neither are available to everyone even at the price point of both packs one would be $10 one would be $4.99 converted and they're still both not available to everybody
  • Options
    That’s weird cuz the pack I got offered to me fixed SEE
  • Options

And yet for $8 you can get 50 shards of each Mandalorian character, plus the other stuff. Meanwhile, for $31 I can get just 25 shards of the characters and nothing else. I’m fairly sure you can make out the point I’m trying to make.
  • TVF
    36619 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

How is this spitting on non-spenders

Everything spits on non-spenders, doesn't matter what.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH