Master Windu (new type of character - Mystic Legend) pls check out

Name: Master Windu
Image: url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmickeyblog.com%2F2020%2F05%2F04%2Ftry-this-star-wars-cocktail-a-mace-windu%2F&psig=AOvVaw2htncL2uC4tz3hx1yjs1l8&ust=1610563142203000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCIDk27GFl-4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAKd5f9peuq5o7f.png

Tags: Light Side, Tank (STR), Galactic Republic, Jedi, Jedi Council, Leader, Mystic Legend

Kit:

Basic: Smite (Zeta) - Level 8
Description: Inflict offense down, critical chance down, critical damage down, and critical avoidance down for 1 turn, which can’t be resisted. Then, deal physical damage to target enemy with a 90% chance to gain 5% max protection (stacking, max 50%) for the rest of the battle.
(Zeta Dispel foresight from all enemies before attacking.
Special: Take a Seat - CoolDown: 3 (Omega) - Level 8
Description: Deal Special damage to target enemy and grant them speed up and offense up for 1 turn. When this expires, they gain stun for 2 turns and vulnerability. If the target has offence higher than the weakest ally, inflict stun and vulnerability instead, which can't be resisted.
Special: Shatterpoint Skill - CoolDown: 9 (Zeta) - Level 8
Description: All enemies gain the status effect vulnerability, which cannot be dispelled, prevented, or resisted; and Mace gains the buff Shatter-point, which cannot be prevented or dispelled.
Vulnerability: Damage taken is doubled, cannot gain protection. When Mace hits them, they lose Vulnerability, and a random enemy gains a bonus turn and 100% turn meter.
Shatterpoint: Recovers 30% health and protection at the start of each of his turns.
(Zeta Add to Shatter-point: Max Health is doubled, gains the unique status effect Jedi Code, and gains 30% offence, critical avoidance, critical damage, critical chance, tenacity, potency, max protection. Also gain +60 speed. When there are no enemies with vulnerability, lose Shatter-point.
Jedi Code: Gains Taunt, which cannot be dispelled. All other Jedi allies cannot lose health or protection and cannot gain detrimental effects.)
Special: Invincible Assault (Zeta) - Level 8
Description: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This is activated when a Jedi Council ally falls below 0% health. It can only be used again if, since it’s last use, a Jedi Council ally has fallen below 60% health.
(Zeta Deal massive damage to a random other enemy and deal special damage to all other enemies and reduce their max health by 10% for the rest of the encounter. Then all Jedi Council allies are revived with 100% health and protection.)
Leader: Master of the Order (Zeta) - Level 8
Description: All Jedi Council allies gain +30% offence, defence, critical avoidance, critical damage and +10% max protection, max health.
(Zeta At the start of Mace's turns, all Jedi Council allies gain all buffs on all Jedi Council allies for 3 turns. If Ki-Adi Mundi is an ally, this leadership ability is increased to all Galactic Republic Jedi at the start of each of his turns, all Galactic Republic Jedi allies dispel all of their detrimental effects.
Unique: Vapaad (Zeta) - Level 8
Description: Mace gains 10% Max Health for all Sith Enemies.
(Zeta Mace gains 5% Max Health for all non-Sith Dark Side Enemies. When Mace or any other Jedi Council ally uses an ability, there is a 45% chance for them to deal additional True Damage to target enemy.)
My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

Replies

• Options
    Mace needs a re-work.

One of the top all time Jedi in the universe and he is pathetic in GoH
  • Options
    Mace needs a re-work.

One of the top all time Jedi in the universe and he is pathetic in GoH

This is not a rework. It is a new character.
  • Options
    I didn’t even read it. I just hope it’s better than the mace we have now.
  • Options
    Cameron3 wrote: »

Trust me it is
  • Options
    Cameron3 wrote: »

Trust me it is

I've read it. It isn't. While the Mace we have in game is really weak and outdated, this one has the exact opposite problem. It's unrealistic and broken. If someone asked me what to think of this kit, I'd say "It's not really a kit, or a character for that matter. It's more a collection of overpowered and broken effects thrown onto a heap." The only design philosophy I see in this kit, is power for the sake of power. Synergy within the kit and balance are nonexistent.
    But you know what's the worst part of all of this. It's that I have no idea how to help him improve it. Everybody starts out somewhere. I myself have a lot of old concept and kit idea's that made the same mistakes. Especially my old Mace rework idea's, as he is my favorite character. Not to mention that the more abilities and zeta's a kit has, the more difficult it is to design and to balance said kit. So this is not really an unexpected or even unappreciated result. But I just can't seem to find a way to help him from here, to help him improve his kit and his skills. I feel like I've both failed @TheChild_eats_eggs1 and disappointed myself. That feeling, by far, is the worst thing of all of this. All I can say is: I'm sorry.
    I did a rework idea for the mace we currently have in the game a while ago. Maybe looking at it can give you some idea's for version 2 of this kit. It's pretty much all I can think of to help you at this point. You can find it here, if you think it will help: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/228230/mace-windu-rework-idea-galactic-republic-jedi
    TLDR: The kit is a mess, and I have no idea how to help fix it, giving me the worst feeling ever.
  • Options
    Soz about that, my 1st kit, totally get you. I’ll post some of my better ones.
    @Ichiraikou are you on SWGOH events discord. Under the alias Grogu for Life, I write up kits there. Check them out pls.
  • Options
    @Ichiraikou are you on SWGOH events discord. Under the alias Grogu for Life, I write up kits there. Check them out pls.

Glad you get me, gets a it of worry of me. I'll look forward to those kits.
    I'm not a part of the SWGOH events discord, not yet anyway. Might take you up on that.
    P.s. have you seen my Mace Windu rework idea I posted? Cause I will admit I'd like to have your opinion of it.
  • Options
    Ichiraikou wrote: »

Glad you get me, gets a it of worry of me. I'll look forward to those kits.
    I'm not a part of the SWGOH events discord, not yet anyway. Might take you up on that.
    P.s. have you seen my Mace Windu rework idea I posted? Cause I will admit I'd like to have your opinion of it.

Not yet. I'll check it out.