Adventures in Discord

Replies

• Options
    Piewalker wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    e3w4e5e5gm8n.png

Doja, I know you mentioned highlighting top guilds, and showcasing them

Here's the leaderboard for this month, after speaking to some of the members of the #1 guild, they said they are happy to co-operate with you!

So feel free to reach out to FC Nova!

Some good ideas I've heard from top guild members in another server is:

1. In-Game Pop-up
    2. Customized portrait or title

They were the good ideas?! :-o

Feel free to present other options you'd like to see.
  • Options
    Piewalker wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    e3w4e5e5gm8n.png

Doja, I know you mentioned highlighting top guilds, and showcasing them

Here's the leaderboard for this month, after speaking to some of the members of the #1 guild, they said they are happy to co-operate with you!

So feel free to reach out to FC Nova!

Some good ideas I've heard from top guild members in another server is:

1. In-Game Pop-up
    2. Customized portrait or title

They were the good ideas?! :-o

Monday Morsels?
  • Options

Tuesday tidbits, Wednesday widgets.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    So I know Doja has been doing a great job with communication, but I had a few ideas for future community engagement.
    1. In DSA Cozy Gamer just had a interview with 3 devs (live), and I thought that idea was really cool. So maybe a live, open question interview.
    2. Featuring on an ahnaldt101 livestream. I think this would be really cool given his enthusiasm for this game.
    3. A weekly update on progress on issues and content. An example would be progress for the rancor raid.
    4. A consistent timed monthly Q and A. This would add some order and control.
    5. I think it would be cool, if Doja could also give non related-to-the-game comments and conversations. I feel like this would help us get to know the devs better personally.

All that being said, I want to say I appreciate you guys at CG, and just wanted to give my ideas for improvements as a 5 year player.
    These were my ideas from another thread (probably should have put them here) ;)
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    I would join the swgoh events discord, as doja frequently pops up and does some of the communication you are asking about

https://discord.gg/swgoh

He also touched on trying to reach out to other mediums than just discord and forums and is open to working with third parties which would mean YouTubers, podcasts, etc
  • Options

Thursday tacos - Doja's buying! :D
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

Thursday tacos - Doja's buying! :D

This is torture as I am currently very hungry.

Also, I can't WAIT until live events are a thing again. I would love to give out swag and have tacos with most of y'all.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Zoom!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Zoom!

Ummm...have you seen the amount of unintended shenanigans that happen during a publicly accessible Zoom meeting???

Not saying I'm against it, but it seems very unsafe for work and an HR violation waiting to happen lol
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Zoom!

Ummm...have you seen the amount of unintended shenanigans that happen during a publicly accessible Zoom meeting???

Not saying I'm against it, but it seems very unsafe for work and an HR violation waiting to happen lol

I'm not a cat.
  • Options
    Zoom!

2.0 Jackie weaver??
  • Options
    So I know I’m probably not supposed to ask this… but are we getting a post anytime soon, about anything? It’s been 12 days and it’s weird there hasn’t been a post.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    So I know I’m probably not supposed to ask this… but are we getting a post anytime soon, about anything? It’s been 12 days and it’s weird there hasn’t been a post.

Last Wednesday's update doesn't count?
  • Options
    771 posts last one was on the 6th=12 days
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    771 posts last one was on the 6th=12 days

What?
  • Options
    Last post was 12 days ago
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options

Last Wednesday's update doesn't count?

• commander_paw_212
    315 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    It wasn’t a post under the news section 😀 so no it doesn’t count
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

that is incorrect. the last post made in the << Dev Announcements >> section was 12 days ago, but that have made other posts between now and then. This can be seen in the <<Game Update>> section.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Ok your arbitrary classification of a post is noted.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

that is incorrect. the last post made in the << Dev Announcements >> section was 12 days ago, but that have made other posts between now and then. This can be seen in the <<Game Update>> section.

Ok, but no new news ;)
  • Options

Not arbitrary, I just want new news. Not to mention no new characters since mid January
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options

Not arbitrary, I just want new news. Not to mention no new characters since mid January

Conquest is a massive game mode which they invested their time into - I’m sure we’ll be back at our regular character releases once conquest has dropped
  • Options
    Yeah, it’s just we have no idea when conquest will drop… I’m hoping for conquest-exclusive characters personally
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, it’s just we have no idea when conquest will drop… I’m hoping for conquest-exclusive characters personally

well, its almost like they said "will have more to share with you in the coming weeks before the event" and we will get more information before the event.

we shall see who or what is rewarded throughout this event. also dont forget we have a store coming too..... it can't all be gear, too many layers of rewards for that.
  • Options
    I’m really hoping for characters, but last time I got my hopes up for GC, no exclusive characters 😢. As for the news, it’s been weeks since that RA so I guess I kinda assumed we would have additional info by now
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options

it might drop as early as Wednesday next week!
  • Options
    Yeah I saw that datamine. Looks cool
  • Options
    Can someone send the link to the discord? I can’t find it anywhere