Where are the supposed drop rates published?

@developers

I would like to be able to look at exactly what I should be expecting as a drop rate for any specific gear item please. I don’t want a stock % response from a moderator, I would like to be able to see, if I choose to, what I can expect in return for my energy and more importantly £’s when and if I invest.

You retail, therefore you are legally obliged to provide me with access to information detailing what I can expect if I buy.

I am absolutely sick of drop rates not meeting the generic explanations provided on here when the subject has been raised by others. I want to know what parameters you set for RNG and over what time frame.

Thank you kindly in advance.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately you are incorrect about the legal obligation they have to provide the drop rates you are looking for.

Please feel free to show your data that illustrates a different drop rate than other players have documented for gear.
  • Options
    They meet all legal obligations with the published pack probabilities. Drop rates for items obtained through using energy do not require to be published as players do not need to spend money to use energy.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I am absolutely sick of drop rates not meeting the generic explanations provided on here when the subject has been raised by others. I want to know what parameters you set for RNG and over what time frame.

What drop rates do you see? Which items? How many attempts?

• UdalCuain
    5030 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    DarjeloSalas & Waqui Thanks for your comments, but my enquiry was posted in the ‘feedback’ section and by definition was directed at EA / CG and their representatives, not forum members whose volume of posts suggest they spend a lot of their time trolling the forum for an opportunity to voice an irrelevant opinion or start a debate based on that opinion.

Or they have a high post count because they are both knowledgeable members of the community that spend a lot of time helping others out.

If you don't want opinions, don't post on a public forum. Send a PM to a Dev.

Going by your username you are a UK player. Can you point out where it states in our laws that the game is legally obliged to provide drop rates?
  • Options
    @DarjeloSalas & @Waqui Thanks for your comments, but my enquiry was posted in the ‘feedback’ section and by definition was directed at EA / CG and their representatives, not forum members whose volume of posts suggest they spend a lot of their time trolling the forum for an opportunity to voice an irrelevant opinion or start a debate based on that opinion.

Furthermore @DarjeloSalas I would suggest you check your facts and ensure you are aware of all the variables before commenting, just a thought.

@Kyno Thank you for your response, however I am not incorrect. The game is distributed under license and the laws of the country it is operating in govern and regulate that license. It is not the stock % response I anticipated, but it is the closed ranks, place the onus back on the player response I expected, and hoped for. I’ll consider my enquiry answered by not being answered. Thanks for your time.
    Good luck on your quest.

For future reference, disagreeing with people, or pointing out errors (like the one you have made) is not trolling. And calling my contribution irrelevant when it directly addresses the question you ask is farcical.

I have checked my facts and am aware of all the variables. The developers are not obliged to provide any drop rates for items obtained through using an in game renewable like one of the many types of energy. Premium currency (crystals) or actual hard cash are different, and those rates are indeed published as required.

If you’d care to show me which law or statute refutes that, I’d like to see it.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Track your droprate yourself.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Kyno Thank you for your response, however I am not incorrect. The game is distributed under license and the laws of the country it is operating in govern and regulate that license. It is not the stock % response I anticipated, but it is the closed ranks, place the onus back on the player response I expected, and hoped for. I’ll consider my enquiry answered by not being answered. Thanks for your time.

The onus is not placed on the players, they have done what they wanted to to gather and post the information we have access to. I ask that if you are seeing something different then what they have collected, to post it. We would all be interested tk see the data you have.

I follow (for personal interest) many of the laws and things as they are evolving around the gaming systems and everything going on. It is a very interesting situation that has been designed by the politicians and governing bodies. I would love to see a link to any information you have seen, as from what I have seen there is no responsibility for the information you are requesting to be published. Many of them are specifically designed, most likely very intentionally, to have "loopholes" like this that do not require things that are not directly connected to money to be under the same rules, as those that are.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    @DarjeloSalas & @Waqui Thanks for your comments, but my enquiry was posted in the ‘feedback’ section and by definition was directed at EA / CG and their representatives, not forum members whose volume of posts suggest they spend a lot of their time trolling the forum for an opportunity to voice an irrelevant opinion or start a debate based on that opinion.

You're not the first one to claim that you have abnormally low drop rates without providing any data. If you intend to give constructive feedback I'd recommend to add your data. Otherwise you risk that your claim simply becomes an irrelevant opinion rather than feedback that EA / CG should take seriously.

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    We would have told you the tracked drop rates but that attitude lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you