Bonus crystals

Ger4sim
92 posts Member
edited May 2021
You lied to the players.
The action says: buy a box of crystals with a bonus of 25% and unlock a box of crystals with a bonus of 50%.
by5467plhxw3.jpg

I bought a 25% bonus box.
Where's the 50% bonus box?
6i0hhmqfoofk.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ger4sim
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Here is the literal text from the store:

Встречайте особые временные предложения на кристаллы! Отпразднуйте День «Звездных Войн» с бонусными кристаллами из избранных комплектов кристаллов! Успейте один раз получить на 25% больше добычи из сундука или коробки кристаллов! При покупке коробки или сундука кристаллов по акции вы также разблокируете временный бонус в 50% для следующей коробки.

Here is google translation:

Meet special temporary offers for crystals! Celebrate Star Wars Day with Bonus Crystals from select Crystal Sets! Hurry up to get 25% more loot from a chest or a box of crystals once! When you buy a box or a chest of crystals for the promotion, you will also unlock a temporary 50% bonus for the next box.

Did I get something wrong?
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Strong words.

I'm sure it's just a mistake either in communication or execution (hopefully the later).
  • Ger4sim
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Antario wrote: »
    Strong words.

I'm sure it's just a mistake either in communication or execution (hopefully the later).

Are you saying that regional players are to blame for someone doing bad language translations?
  • Ger4sim
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Ger4sim wrote: »
    Strong words.

Are you saying that regional players are to blame for someone doing bad language translations?

I pay real money.
    The letter in the application and the item in the store are an "offer."
    By paying for the goods, I make an acceptance.
    After payment, the terms do not match the offer!
    This can be interpreted as fraud!
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Strong words.

I'm just saying CG probably did not create that offer to rip off your money in such a despicable way as you put it :)
  • Options
    I don't like it when people steal my posts
  • Mucro
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Strong words.

I'm just saying CG probably did not create that offer to rip off your money in such a despicable way as you put it :)

Deliberate or not, it is still misleading and untruthful. Also, a lie doesn't have to be an intentional deceit, simply stating something that isn't true goes under the definition of a lie. Albeit an unintentional lie.

In this case I understand OP's frustration, if they bought the pack under the pretence of them being offered an even better deal if they did so. Making an offer, taking payment, and not delivering on that offer could technically be classified as fraud.
  • Options
    I don't like it when people steal my posts

There's a difference.

In the translation he posted above, it reads as though purchasing ONE of the 25% discounted crystal offers means you open up the 50% discounted offer. But the offer as written in English made it clear we had to purchase BOTH the 25% discounted crystal offers to open up the 50% discounted offer.

So, for the OP, the wording of the offer does not match the detail.

For you, you just didn't read the offer properly.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno to the resque!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please find the refund process at the bottom of the Forum Guidelines.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines