Merrin Kit Idea

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited May 2021
Here is the kit idea for Merrin, the last Nightsister of Dathomir.

7wukjllhafi2.jpg

Unit Name: Merrin
Tags: Neutral, Attacker, Nightsister, Mantis Crew
Description: Deadly Nightsister Attacker that weakens Plagued enemies and revives fallen allies.
Archetype: Agility (AGI)
Relic: Nightsister Talisman

Basic: Ichor Blast (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to Stun them for 1 turn. If the target is debuffed, grant one random ally Ichor until the end of the encounter.
Ichor: 30% Offense and 30% Potency. Whenever this unit damages a debuffed enemy, they gain 10% Turn Meter and recovers 5% of their Max Health.
Animation: Merrin fires Ichor at the target enemy.
Special: Nightsister Magicks (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Deal physical damage to target enemy and remove 20% Turn Meter. If the target is debuffed, deal bonus damage equal to 20% of their Max Health, and increase their cooldowns by 1.
Animation: Merrin strikes target enemy with Nightsister magick.
Special: Raise the Dead (Cooldown 5) (Zeta):
Revive all defeated Nightsister allies at 60% Health, and call them to assist. Enemies defeated by this attack cannot be revived. If Nightsister Zombie is an ally, she Taunts for 2 turns and has her cooldowns reduced by 1.
-Zeta: Nightsister allies gain Offense Up and Speed Up for 2 turns. If the target ally has Ichor, Merrin and one random Nightsister or Mantis Crew ally gain Stealth for 2 turns.
Animation: Merrin performs the Chant of Resurrection.
Leader: Sisters of Dathomir (Omega):
Nightsister allies have +20% Max Health and +15% Potency. Whenever a Nightsister ally revives, all other Nightsister allies recover Health equal to 30% of the revived ally's Max Health, and 10% Turn Meter for each ally with Ichor. Whenever a Nightsister ally with Ichor uses a special ability, they call all other allies with Ichor to assist, dealing 30% less damage.
Unique: The Last Nightsister (Zeta):
Merrin has +10% Evasion and +15% Potency for each Nightsister ally. Whenever a Nightsister ally is defeated, Merrin dispels all debuffs on herself, gains 20% Turn Meter, and the cooldown of Raise the Dead is reduced by one. Whenever a Nightsister ally is revived, both Merrin and the revived ally gain Potency Up for 2 turns, and gain 30% Turn Meter.
-Zeta: Whenever an ally gains Ichor, they dispel all debuffs on themselves and gain Offense Up for 2 turns. Mantis Crew allies gain 10% Turn Meter whenever Merrin is inflicted with a debuff.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Why does she have synwrgy with plague but she doesn't inflict it? Also why does the Target ally have to be plagued to have Merrin and some one else from a MC gain Stealth

Well, I would assume that you would have Mother Talzin on a NS team, but I see your point. I will change the plague synergy to something else. Thank you for evaluating.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    @Sebek, I fixed the kit. Is it better?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Xcien wrote: »

She still has Plague synergy, it's weird because Talzin was dead

She still has Plague synergy, i think it's weird because she has no connection to Talzin, so...

Oh, good point. I understand, and will fix that.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I have gotten rid of the Plague synergy. @Sebek, is there anything else that I should fix?

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I have gotten rid of the Plague synergy. @Sebek, is there anything else that I should fix?

I would make the mass assist on the Leader Ability have reduced damage, between 30-50%.

I will fix that, and thank you for evaluating the kit.

• Options
    Nice Kit
  • Options
    @Xcien Also, making a Palpatine rework tommorow,
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Should be interesting.

• Options

Should be interesting.

yeah