What do I do now?

Prev1
Fett_Kenobi80
155 posts Member
edited May 2021
Hi, I play star wars galaxy of heroes a lot and I am pretty good at the game. I don't really know what to do from here, though I do like bounty hunters. If someone could help me figure out what I should be doing right now, that would be awesome. Thanks,
FettKenobi80

P.S : I am not a new player, I have been playing for a while.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    here is my swgoh profile
  • Options
    Follow the journey guide. Pick one and go for it.
  • Options
    I did
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Emp Palp, Thrawn and R2D2
  • Options
    if you like bounty hunters, go for Chewbacca. They are required to unlock him.
  • Options
    Do you have a SWGOH.GG account so people can look at where you are at?
  • Options
    Look higher up for the swgoh.gg account
  • Options
    I am not lvl 85 yet, but when I am Chewbacca will be a walk in the park
  • JainaSolo
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Go for Beskar Mando, he’s a bounty hunter and will probably take a little while. I don’t have him but it seems like he’d be good
  • Options
    At only 300k GP you’re still new to the game. like most are saying here look at toons you want from the journey guide and start building the requirements to get those toons. Most factions are fun to use once they get geared up right. Good luck!
  • Options
    JainaSolo wrote: »
    Go for Beskar Mando, he’s a bounty hunter and will probably take a little while. I don’t have him but it seems like he’d be good

Beskar Mando is slow going but I'm getting him
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    At only 300k GP you’re still new to the game. like most are saying here look at toons you want from the journey guide and start building the requirements to get those toons. Most factions are fun to use once they get geared up right. Good luck!

Yup, thanks. I like BH the most and have my only 7*s and most of my gear 7 and 8s there
  • JainaSolo
    167 posts Member
    Options
    One character that still has a lot of use is CLS, he’s great in Heroic Rancor and he’s a requirement for JKL
  • MrSender
    79 posts Member
    Options
    You need to work on 7* your BH and also your phoenix. Phoenix will get 7* Thrawn and EP which is necessary. Also, if your going for the bounty hunter team, max staring them is key as well as work on gear for them primarily.
  • MrSender
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Also, looking at your mods, make sure they're at lvl 15 for max bonuses and try to put full sets that are useful for the character on each toon. i.e. crit damage and chance on Boba Fett
  • Options
    MrSender wrote: »
    You need to work on 7* your BH and also your phoenix. Phoenix will get 7* Thrawn and EP which is necessary. Also, if your going for the bounty hunter team, max staring them is key as well as work on gear for them primarily.

I'm doing that already
  • Options
    MrSender wrote: »
    Also, looking at your mods, make sure they're at lvl 15 for max bonuses and try to put full sets that are useful for the character on each toon. i.e. crit damage and chance on Boba Fett

I'm just giving the best to boba and the rest, get a specific set, one at a time. Right now I only have greef Karga with max speed sets so he can use his mass assist as many times as possible.
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    One character that still has a lot of use is CLS, he’s great in Heroic Rancor and he’s a requirement for JKL

I am still not at lvl 85, look at my swgoh account
  • JainaSolo
    167 posts Member
    Options

Oh yeah, I forgot about the level 85 requirement for CLS
  • Options

Oh yeah, I forgot about the level 85 requirement for CLS

Great. I will respond to almost every message :)
  • JainaSolo
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Another team that I think is fun is Old Republic. Before I unlocked JKR I used a Carth Onasi lead, Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Bastila Shan, and Juhani, although I sometimes switched out Juhani for Jolee Bindo or T3M4. With all the assists you get you can easily get through Galactic War if you’re not already. They’re also decent in Grand Arena and having them will allow you to get JKR faster once you reach level 85
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I am not lvl 85 yet, but when I am Chewbacca will be a walk in the park

giphy.gif
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    Go for Beskar Mando, he’s a bounty hunter

No he isn't.
  • Options
    You appear to have a very good start. Congrats on getting EP and R2.
    And your guild seems solid, and probably a considerable benefit to you obtaining gear/GET/etc.
    That said, (and if I was in your shoes), I’d farm toons for the most easily obtainable gl, SLKR.
    While doing anything else you can farm those char shards, and soon enough… BOOM, you’ll have a GL and still be a low gp. That’ll take you far in TW/and raid contributions to your guild, while probably helping you beat everyone else in GA, earning you crystals/gear/credits.
    Good luck to you!
  • JainaSolo
    167 posts Member
    Options
    RTS wrote: »

No he isn't.

Oh you’re right, I just assumed he was a bounty hunter
  • Options
    Another team that I think is fun is Old Republic. Before I unlocked JKR I used a Carth Onasi lead, Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Bastila Shan, and Juhani, although I sometimes switched out Juhani for Jolee Bindo or T3M4. With all the assists you get you can easily get through Galactic War if you’re not already. They’re also decent in Grand Arena and having them will allow you to get JKR faster once you reach level 85

kay
  • Options
    And your guild seems solid, and probably a considerable benefit to you obtaining gear/GET/etc.
    That said, (and if I was in your shoes), I’d farm toons for the most easily obtainable gl, SLKR.
    While doing anything else you can farm those char shards, and soon enough… BOOM, you’ll have a GL and still be a low gp. That’ll take you far in TW/and raid contributions to your guild, while probably helping you beat everyone else in GA, earning you crystals/gear/credits.
    Good luck to you!

Thanks
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    RTS wrote: »

No he isn't.

Oh you’re right, I just assumed he was a bounty hunter

He gives bonuses to scoundrels and most if not all bounty hunters are scoundrels too, so it could work.
  • Options
    Good luck to you!

Big agree with SLKR. The hardest part of that grind is the ships to unlock Finalizer, most of which are the Bounty Hunters' ships... Oh look! Your Bounty Hunter pilots are pretty good!