So seriously does anyone know when JKL will be returning?

Johnnyreb1977
809 posts Member
edited June 2021
It’s been over a year right? We just had a big update happened today 6/15 and I was hoping and praying that CG would throw me a solid and put JKL into the journey guide. But of course just another disappointment in a long line of disappointments. If possibly any other players know or have inside info myself and many others would be very happy to know. Thanks!!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Jedi Luke was released on June 18, 2020.
    ETA for "always playble" in the journey guide is late this week or next.
  • CamaroAMF
    1287 posts Member
    Options
    It’s been over a year right? We just had a big update happened today 6/15 and I was hoping and praying that CG would throw me a solid and put JKL into the journey guide. But of course just another disappointment in a long line of disappointments. If possibly any other players know or have inside info myself and many others would be very happy to know. Thanks!!

Server side update hasn’t happened yet.
  • crzydroid
    7371 posts Moderator
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

Server side update hasn’t happened yet.

This. It's probably a good guess that he will be put in Journey Guide when Kenobi is added.
  • Options
    I'm a few shy. I need chewy&threepio is at 6 stars and then Mon Motha is at 4 or 5, I can't remember. I have all the reqs ready for JKL the day after it ended 😂
  • exile038
    138 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Can somebody post the link to the dev post that states characters get added to the journey guide around a year after their first appearance? I'd love to have it for a quick ctrl c, ctrl v
  • Options
    exile038 wrote: »
    Can somebody post the link to the dev post that states characters get added to the journey guide around a year after their first appearance? I'd love to have it for a quick ctrl c, ctrl v

I think this is the original announcement https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/219354/journey-guide-event-cadence-changes. However, in the JKL specific post, which came later, they were more vague, "approximately" usually means "later than"- https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/231366/the-journey-continues-for-luke-skywalker#latest
  • exile038
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Luke was released on June 18, 2020.
    ETA for "always playble" in the journey guide is late this week or next.

As the initial post about journey guide release dates, they will be added after one year of scheduled events. Worst case scenario should be the 25th or 26th since that is the end of the initial JKL event.

Hopefully, as Kyno mentioned, he will release with JMK
  • Options
    When? As of this moment.
    Jedi Knight Luke's event is now permanently available in the Journey Guide.
  • twstdbydsn
    1104 posts Member
    Options
    He's baaaaaaaaack!!