Natetiffer wrote: »
    Natetiffer wrote: »
    I feel that I am missing out, on 20+ cantina farms I have 0 Omicrons :-(

It’s only signal data nodes.

That's all I farm now lol

Yah same, it’s all that matters.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    Like said above, the droprate in cantina is a joke. Same as with omegas.
    Dont have the data but deels like a once a week is a good estimate.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

It's not meant to be a farming location. Probably better than omegas, but still it's just meant to be a few extra over time.
  • Options
    I'm still on zero, with 3 refreshes each day.
  • Options
    I popped my omicron cherry from the incomplete signal data node yesterday. Totally wasn't expecting it so I was pleasantly surprised. It'll take me months to unlock BFSoJ through normal conquest and tokens/crystals anyway so there's not much of a rush to collect them.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Omicons more like it!🥁
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

It's not meant to be a farming location. Probably better than omegas, but still it's just meant to be a few extra over time.

Correct. Like they said in the post. Main source (for now) will be the galactic challenge.
  • Options
    You farm signal data in the cantina, not omegas or omicrons. Any of those that drop are gravy on top of the mashed poatoes of signal data.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Thanks for putting the omnicrons in cantina battles but any chance you could increase the drop rate? I mean it only took me 6 refreshes to get 1! I mean that's worse than the gear crunch. I would assume since these will be more valuable than Zetas is gonna take 50 per upgrade... thanks CG you're awesome! 😒😒
  • Options
    You don't farm them in cantina, you earn them in Galactic Challenge and can pick up an extra couple every now and again through cantina.
  • DarthMash89
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Ohhh my bad 20... still a bad drop rate considering they're giving omicron abilities to what 10 or so toons right off the bat... not to mention the new BSOJ why even put them on cantina.... makes no sense to me... if you want them to be a reward for GC fine by don't put them on a drop in cantina if you're not gonna actually drop them
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Ohhh my bad 20... still a bad drop rate considering they're giving omicron abilities to what 10 or so toons right off the bat... not to mention the new BSOJ why even put them on cantina.... makes no sense to me... if you want them to be a reward for GC fine by don't put them on a drop in cantina if you're not gonna actually drop them

They're hard to get, so you want less? Brilliant.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • DarthMash89
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

They're hard to get, so you want less? Brilliant.

No what I want is a mobile game that actually listens to its players and don't make stupid **** feats to get top prize... its not even fun anymore, they're losing players everyday and don't give a ****. You release a new material mat, with toons that'll need that material mat, but instead of making a feasible drop rate let's just throw them on and make it a 2% chance you actually get these new things.... fantastic... 👍👍
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    We should consult the royal family of Omicron Persei 8
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    We should consult the royal family of Omicron Persei 8

GL Lrrrr when?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Finally got my first one. 100 x 3 x 3days =1
    So 10 a month(ish) so 2 months to make a full piece.
    I’ll probably have faster success trying to find a blockchain with pencil and paper and a calculator.
  • Options

They basically put zetas on cantina nodes. This is not a bad thing.
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Finally got my first one. 100 x 3 x 3days =1
    So 10 a month(ish) so 2 months to make a full piece.
    I’ll probably have faster success trying to find a blockchain with pencil and paper and a calculator.

Old news. Read the rest of the thread.
  • MilHanso
    293 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    The game is getting better but we'll always have those who complain about everything... Omicrons are supposed to be farmed in GC, not cantina you ****!! Cantina is just a small bonus that you'll get some eventually, just like omegas... Get over it!!

People should read the news section of the forums before coming here complaining about everything that they think is wrong with the game.
    Post edited by MilHanso on
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    Looks like they aren't only in the red box, they are also in easier boxes. That's very good. Is it some kind of promotion or will it always be like that?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Looks like they aren't only in the red box, they are also in easier boxes. That's very good. Is it some kind of promotion or will it always be like that?

This should be the final setup.
  • Options

This should be the final setup.

Of course, if they don't think people are getting to much and nerf it...
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • boet
    69 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

O.o
    Post edited by boet on
  • boet
    69 posts Member
    Options
    If the node was not meant to be a farming location, then what is it meant to be, please? In layman’s terms - if you could - I’ve never been clever enough to follow CG-EA logic.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    boet wrote: »
    If the node was not meant to be a farming location, then what is it meant to be, please? In layman’s terms - if you could - I’ve never been clever enough to follow CG-EA logic.

Extra? Who cares, it doesn't hurt a thing. If you know the drop rate is poor, don't farm it. Pretend the drop rate is 0 since that seems to be what you want anyway.
  • boet
    69 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    boet wrote: »

Extra? Who cares, it doesn't hurt a thing. If you know the drop rate is poor, don't farm it. Pretend the drop rate is 0 since that seems to be what you want anyway.

I have a family of three guilds with **0** 0microns that i would like to see enjoy a drop rate of 20-30, as previously said by CG. How many do you and your guild have? I am frustrated by the swill being published on the forums - and accepted by some folks like yourself with CG-stockholm syndrome that swallow these practices.