Conquest ruined "let's make the game mode terrible and ask for money to improve gameplay"

2Next

Replies

• Options
    CG is simply not caring in anyway about their playerbase, that's simply it. It is all about the money, nothing else.

And, as written several times, without Star Wars this game won't exist anymore.

So, what could be done? Keep playin' and don't pay for anything. That's the way.
  • Options
    Not going to lie a mass boycott might be the best way to grab their attention. If they see a massive drop in active players over the course of a week maybe they’d finally get their head out of… well you know where.

It’s true, if it weren’t for “Star Wars” being part of the game, this game would’ve gone under long ago the way they’ve been handling community concerns. I’m 100% convinced they don’t care whatsoever
  • Options
    glclvdwfxh4t.png

Might not need a boycott. Figures speak for themselves....
  • Monel
    2794 posts Member
    Options
    glclvdwfxh4t.png

Maybe, in 2019 the game made 10 million in November and 17 million in December. That means it made 83 million through October. So apples to apples (and yes I am ignoring the lock down year of 2020) the game is actually making more money in 2021.

But yeah, the ultimate goal is to probably get the revenue back to 150 million a year Ike 2017.
  • ssj4tim
    135 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Monel wrote: »
    glclvdwfxh4t.png

Maybe, in 2019 the game made 10 million in November and 17 million in December. That means it made 83 million through October. So apples to apples (and yes I am ignoring the lock down year of 2020) the game is actually making more money in 2021.

But yeah, the ultimate goal is to probably get the revenue back to 150 million a year Ike 2017.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143885/version-update-11-22-2017

That in 2017 vs what in 2021? A new game mode that requires you to pay money to be successful at (but still no fun). Gee I wonder why people were more willing to spend money when they actually put out good content.

Even if you look down thar post at the bundles. So much better value, people were much more willing to spend money when they actually got something to show for it. Honestly the only reason the revenue has kept up is the youtubers spending thousands to keep up so they can keep being relevant on their channels. Without the there'd be a big difference.
  • Monel
    2794 posts Member
    Options
    ssj4tim wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    glclvdwfxh4t.png

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143885/version-update-11-22-2017

That in 2017 vs what in 2021? A new game mode that requires you to pay money to be successful at (but still no fun). Gee I wonder why people were more willing to spend money when they actually put out good content.

Even if you look down thar post at the bundles. So much better value, people were much more willing to spend money when they actually got something to show for it. Honestly the only reason the revenue has kept up is the youtubers spending thousands to keep up so they can keep being relevant on their channels. Without the there'd be a big difference.

Wasn't arguing. Just making an observation.