Please - No more cantina farms!!

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    And yet fleet nodes continue to be left untouched.

They just put Omega in fleets about 6 months ago?

When is the last time we had a new DS hard node farm? All of the Bad Batch except Omega went on LS as did Fennec. If they end up putting another toon soon on LS or DS, I hope they go DS.

They seem to be doing it in waves, oversaturate one location while neglecting the rest. I think it's meant to prevent efficient farming.
  • Options
    Cantina nodes should be a great way to 7 star characters quickly. But I am getting really bad drop rates. I seem to be getting more shards farming the hard nodes at the moment.

I am lucky that I have a fairly decent crystal income and I can slowly buy the relic parts while full focusing cantina energy on the characters. But it is taking forever to farm them.

I used to wonder why there were no new cantina farms for ages. Now I wish there were no new ones lol
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Would be funny if all four characters for Starkiller go to the cantina.

I would assume this is the case. I can’t imagine cg wants to open up the complaint window by releasing two cantina farms and then two painfully slow hard node farms. Of course, I’ve thought similar things in the past and I was wrong, so I got that going for me which is nice.

Honestly, putting three of them in cantina and the last one on hard node sounds exactly like something CG would do. That way, people will be "almost there" for most of the horrible hard node farm, which will push them to spend.

And ofc the hn will be Mara 🤦‍♂️
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    Honestly this is just convincing me to spend the 300 crystals/day to speed things up. I like it.

With the newly placed Dash and Kyle I have 7 Cantina farms remaining. Fleet nodes I have 3. Hard Nodes I have over 20. Slowing down Signal Data sucks, but so does slowing down Kyros.
  • Options
    Put everything on cantina that's the fastest farm lol
  • Options
    I'm curious where OP would prefer a character be released, come to think of it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36642 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I'm curious where OP would prefer a character be released, come to think of it.

In their inbox
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

When is the last time we had a new DS hard node farm? All of the Bad Batch except Omega went on LS as did Fennec. If they end up putting another toon soon on LS or DS, I hope they go DS.

They seem to be doing it in waves, oversaturate one location while neglecting the rest. I think it's meant to prevent efficient farming.

They are running out of locations, so additional levels would be nice.
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »

They are too lazy to do that. Besides, you can't milk dollars from new levels...
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    Cantina node characters are a blessing for f2p
    Relics are ultra endgame content
    Kyle and Dash can take teams to the next level without Relics
  • Options
    Cantina node characters are a blessing for f2p
    Relics are ultra endgame content
    Kyle and Dash can take teams to the next level without Relics

Because no F2P players have ever gotten characters to relic? How has F2P come to mean beginner player instead of what it actually means: Free to Play. Seems to have stemmed from watching Ahnald's steams and thinking his 'F2P' account is the epitome of what Free to Play player can actually accomplish. What about all the veteran F2P like myself with 6 GLs and 7* execs? Apparently it's impossible though.

That said, bring on cantina node farms. Yeah it sucks not being able to farm signal data, but sign me up for a 3 week farm instead of 3 month farm any day.
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I agree with @Hawthorne completely. As a veteran end game f2p player in the game, I say cantina farm and signal farming are not mutual exclusive. I welcome all cantina farm especially those at 12 energy node. Signal data can be purchased from weekly store at almost same price of farming using 100 refresh, and it is cheaper than farming at 200 refresh. F2P needs master the resource management game better than p2p:)

I start to believe that I have the highest GP in the game as a 100% f2p now.

• Options
    MilHanso wrote: »

They are too lazy to do that. Besides, you can't milk dollars from new levels...

Except that it's been done before. You really think this game started with 9 boards in light/dark/cantina? What do you think was in them?

Eventually there will be more levels. All the fleet hard nodes will be filled and all the duplicate characters will be reduced to one location first, but there will be new levels.
  • Options

Except that it's been done before. You really think this game started with 9 boards in light/dark/cantina? What do you think was in them?

Eventually there will be more levels. All the fleet hard nodes will be filled and all the duplicate characters will be reduced to one location first, but there will be new levels.

Dude, what's your problem?? I was obviously just kidding. Duh!!
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options

Obviously?

Look, I'm sorry I misunderstood you, I'll own up to that and apologize no problem.

But.... Obviously? Really?
  • Options
    I posted this elsewhere and it kinda fits here:
    "change the way Mod Battles/Challenges are set up. 8 tiers of 1 or 2 dot Mod Battles that no one touches after a certain point is just silly. Adjust Mod Challenges so that Tier 1 offers 1/2 dots for beginners, Tier 2 offers 3/4 dots for early/mid level and then Tier 3 offers 5 and MAYBE 6 dot mods. Then figure out how to take the wasted mod battle tiers and implement them better so we can farm more relic material. Maybe move the Signal Data there too so we can actually farm characters in Cantina if still needed."
  • Options
    More cantina farms please
  • Options

Obviously?

Look, I'm sorry I misunderstood you, I'll own up to that and apologize no problem.

Well, I'm not the typical CG hater that we are used to see around here. TBH if I hated CG half of most here I wouldn't be playing the game. That said it's my humble opinion that probably they don't have enough developers working on the game nowadays, and this makes me a bit sad 'cause I really like SWGoH. But I might be wrong, after all it's just an impression that I have.
  • Options

Obviously?

TBH if I hated CG half of most here I wouldn't be playing the game.

Ha! Ain't that the truth! I was having a good time playing a gatchapon game a while ago, stopped enjoying it, played a little longer just in case things were added. They weren't, so I stopped playing. Didn't go on massive rants or anything, just deleted and moved on. Weird how many people keep playing this game despite their raging hate-ons, isn't it?
  • Options

Obviously?

Ha! Ain't that the truth! I was having a good time playing a gatchapon game a while ago, stopped enjoying it, played a little longer just in case things were added. They weren't, so I stopped playing. Didn't go on massive rants or anything, just deleted and moved on. Weird how many people keep playing this game despite their raging hate-ons, isn't it?

Only because it is SW.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

Obviously?

It’s almost as if having a development plan of “make a game from one of the most popular IP’s as frustrating as possible and make the solution to that frustration cost ungodly amounts of money” creates a frustrated player base. Weird.
  • Options

Obviously?

It’s almost as if having a development plan of “make a game from one of the most popular IP’s as frustrating as possible and make the solution to that frustration cost ungodly amounts of money” creates a frustrated player base. Weird.

You literally have to pay zero dollars to play this game what's with the frustration? Just be patient.
  • Options
    Actually instead of no more Cantinas, let us catch up with all of the toons that have been dropped lately. I have 4 that I haven't even activated as I already have so many new toon farms. Unless you're dropping new NightSister content. Please & thank you
  • Options

Obviously?

You literally have to pay zero dollars to play this game what's with the frustration? Just be patient.

Do you seriously not understand that something can be free but intentionally designed to prompt the user to spend money?
  • Options
    lol, in your face.

z966fy24v8ne.png
  • Options

And the Cantina wave continues with Darth Talon in 7G
  • Options
    And there's no decent relic mats pack in the store.
  • Options
    Worry that signal data economy is being permanently altered intensifies :|

For now, still happy with accelerated farms. But if I can't get enough signal data in the long run, what use is a bunch of 7* r1 characters gonna do me?
  • Options

For now, still happy with accelerated farms. But if I can't get enough signal data in the long run, what use is a bunch of 7* r1 characters gonna do me?

Better than a 3* G11 character, I can assure you that
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »

Better than a 3* G11 character, I can assure you that

Sure. Which is why I'm only worried and not screaming the sky is falling.