JMK needs a nerf in 3v3

Prev13
JMK can only be beat by a JMK mirror match. This is really really stupid. He has to much healing and doesn’t matter what kind of damage your character has he can’t do anything because of no crit on protection up. There’s not enough characters in 3v3 that can take out kenobi even with a GL. Either take away 3v3 or nerf kenobi please.

Replies

• Options
    Funny cause I beat him with SEE last set 🤷‍♂️
  • Options

Must of been a very poorly modded kenobi
  • Options
    12thParsec wrote: »

Or you just need to practice?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    The cheapest jmk counter in 3v3 is slkr with daka and zombie.
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Yeah that’s what I used today but JMK is hard coded to go after slkr. By the time he used his second healing immunity ability slkr was dead. Daka actually revived slkr and he died again.
  • Options

There’s no such thing as practice in SWGOH lol
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

Yeah that’s what I used today but JMK is hard coded to go after slkr. By the time he used his second healing immunity ability slkr was dead. Daka actually revived slkr and he died again.

This counter has a community average of %80 which makes it a hard counter. You can see many other gl counters on swgoh.gg. I don't know what else you can expect...non-gl counters?
  • Options

This counter has a community average of %80 which makes it a hard counter. You can see many other gl counters on swgoh.gg. I don't know what else you can expect...non-gl counters?

Yeah I saw the 80% but some how I didn’t even come close to beating anyone. I really don’t know what I did wrong. Doesn’t seem like I could have done anything better. I couldn’t even get past his protection up.
  • Options

Huh cause running the same battles in arena everyday sure feels like practice... Facing teams in TW/GA over and over feels like practice. Talking with guild members and watching videos to get some ideas of how battles can go helps. Maybe you need to try playing the game instead of complaining about it.
  • Options

Yeah I saw the 80% but some how I didn’t even come close to beating anyone. I really don’t know what I did wrong. Doesn’t seem like I could have done anything better. I couldn’t even get past his protection up.

Drop your .gg and I'm sure ppl could give you some pointers
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Yeah Ahnald totally needs to practice too. Having both SEE since day 1, getting top arena, tw on thhe highest/oldest shards, multiple friends to organise specific tests, having been a beta tester, etc and yet, he couldnt kill jmk with see the last 2 times.
    Obviously thr issue is him not practicing.

SEE not beating something is not the litmus test for being OP.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not convinced JMK needs a nerf in 3v3 either. But just out of curiosity, what kind of nerf are you thinking about?

Change the kit to say "while JMK is in 3v3 GAC, he can't get protection up." ?
  • 12thParsec
    195 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

Huh cause running the same battles in arena everyday sure feels like practice... Facing teams in TW/GA over and over feels like practice. Talking with guild members and watching videos to get some ideas of how battles can go helps. Maybe you need to try playing the game instead of complaining about it.

To me practice is being able to test without consequences. I can’t afford to test things out in any game mode because you lose recourses if you do. CG needs to implement an actual practice mode. And arena does not have 3v3 so currently not valid. And I am playing the game lol why would I have even started this conversation if I wasn’t playing the game lol
  • Options

Antario wrote: »
    I'm not convinced JMK needs a nerf in 3v3 either. But just out of curiosity, what kind of nerf are you thinking about?

Change the kit to say "while JMK is in 3v3 GAC, he can't get protection up." ?

He probably needs an overall nerf. I think the healing part on his 3rd ability needs the nerf. It honestly doesn’t matter how much damage you do it can all be undone with one ability. Or maybe add a longer cooldown. Something anything.
  • Options

Yeah Ahnald totally needs to practice too. Having both SEE since day 1, getting top arena, tw on thhe highest/oldest shards, multiple friends to organise specific tests, having been a beta tester, etc and yet, he couldnt kill jmk with see the last 2 times.

Ah yes. The cream of the crop where they have the best mods, just like us the common folk. Clearly the top .1% represents what we face. Yes you could argue because they're both modded almost perfectly, that is the best battle circumstance, but it's not what we are always facing.
    And as others have pointed out. SLKR with NS can do. OP's point was there was no way to beat him without mirror so he should be nerfed
  • Options

To me practice is being able to test without consequences. I can’t afford to test things out in any game mode because you lose recourses if you do. CG needs to implement an actual practice mode. And arena does not have 3v3 so currently not valid. And I am playing the game lol why would I have even started this conversation if I wasn’t playing the game lol

Arena is actually valid. You don't get any rewards except currency so not losing out on much there. Are you in a shard chat? Ask them if anyone is down to do some GA practice, or friend the ppl around you, ask them if they'd want to help. You can set 3 man squad to *practice* 😮
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

Ahnold isn't good, he's just loud.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

Maybe take a step back: this is a mobile game. No consequences within the game are real or unaffordable.

I'm willing to bet that even if CG were to implement a practice/sandbox mode, it wouldn't be free to play. You'd need to pay some kind of currency, if not straight crystals, for practicing. Other than the ability to customize your battles, there wouldn't be much difference, consequence wise, than trying it out in GAC.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Yeah ok 🙄
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

SEE not beating something is not the litmus test for being OP.
    Especially when that something hard counters SEE. :D
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Unless you have all the top toons & ships including the latest shiney things and top notch mods there will always be something you struggle to beat.

Should CG nerf GAS because.someone cannot beat him? How about JKR? Geos? Phoenix squad? Where does it end?
  • Options

Regardless of your feelings about him its fairly indisputable that's hes much better than just good. There are maybe 25 players currently ranked higher than him on the GAC leaderboard and he finished in the top 5 last cycle.
  • Options
    Lord Vader works pretty well also
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options

Always entertaining when someone with 8 mil GP sitting somewhere near the bottom of k3 says someone sitting in top 15 overall isn’t good. 🤦🏻‍♂️
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    I'd say all GLs are way off balance in 3v3; and JMK being the best GL. What happens when there's enough GLs to fill a whole defence?

Possibly............GLs have their ults turned off for 3v3??
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say all GLs are way off balance in 3v3; and JMK being the best GL. What happens when there's enough GLs to fill a whole defence?

Possibly............GLs have their ults turned off for 3v3??

This was a serious problem before gac was revamped. There were too few slots for all the teams we had. Now it's at a decent amount. At some point in the future, it'll get expanded again, hopefully sooner than later. Thus we will never reach a place where the matches will anything near gl only.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »

Always entertaining when someone with 8 mil GP sitting somewhere near the bottom of k3 says someone sitting in top 15 overall isn’t good. 🤦🏻‍♂️

He just says what everyone else says, but louder and with better production values.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

He just says what everyone else says, but louder and with better production values.

And that makes him a bad player?
    He is clearly much better then you are and I fail to see the point in saying someone is bad at the game simply because you apparently don’t like him.
    He has a better roster and since that ensures that the two of them will never be matched that is all we can say for sure.

There are good players scattered throughout the leagues. Being at the top of Kyber 1 is a much a matter of time/money invested as it is of skill.

I’m not disputing that, but that’s just the way this game and many others work as you guys keep pointing out.

But someone with 8 mil GP sitting down in k3 playing against 5.5 mil GP accounts calling someone bad at the game, someone who’s sitting at the top of k1 playing against players who are actually at his level and managing to stay in the top 20 seems a bit silly.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

And that makes him a bad player?
    He is clearly much better then you are and I fail to see the point in saying someone is bad at the game simply because you apparently don’t like him.
    He has a better roster and since that ensures that the two of them will never be matched that is all we can say for sure.

There are good players scattered throughout the leagues. Being at the top of Kyber 1 is a much a matter of time/money invested as it is of skill.

I’m not disputing that, but that’s just the way this game and many others work as you guys keep pointing out.

But someone with 8 mil GP sitting down in k3 playing against 5.5 mil GP accounts calling someone bad at the game, someone who’s sitting at the top of k1 playing against players who are actually at his level and managing to stay in the top 20 seems a bit silly.

I think what people mean is that if ahnald had to play with the same time/money constraints that most of us do, he would not be particularly successful based on his skill alone.