Banned acoount

Prev1
intersect
7 posts Member
edited October 2022
My account has been banned and i don't know why @CG_LucifersDaddy how can i get back my account i've been playing this game since 2015 and i really wish to keep my account
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5026 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    What's the name of the account/ally code?

I'm a huge fan of this player called Intersect and their famous NS counter to SEE. Their Negotiator / Slave One solo versus Executor is also inspired. https://swgoh.gg/p/116416846/gac-history/?gac=117&r=1
  • Options
    intersect wrote: »
    My account has been banned and i don't know why

Maybe it's because you cheated?
  • Options
    Ooooooh snap!
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    My account has been banned and i don't know why @CG_LucifersDaddy how can i get back my account i've been playing this game since 2015 and i really wish to keep my account

Create a new account but don’t use hacks this time
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    What's the name of the account/ally code?

I'm a huge fan of this player called Intersect and their famous NS counter to SEE. Their Negotiator / Slave One solo versus Executor is also inspired. https://swgoh.gg/p/116416846/gac-history/?gac=117&r=1

All the ship ones are glorious.
  • Options
    The problem is i've never used cheat for this game i've some health issues for over a year and in this time period i gave my account to my friend to keep up in the game i wasn't aware what he's done in this period if you check my previous history you won't see anything like this which i already said i've been play this game since 2015 i downloaded this game like 4 days after it released
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    The problem is i've never used cheat for this game i've some health issues for over a year and in this time period i gave my account to my friend to keep up in the game i wasn't aware what he's done in this period if you check my previous history you won't see anything like this which i already said i've been play this game since 2015 i downloaded this game like 4 days after it released

tboxusm2mi8t.jpeg

Please explain how you did this without cheating
  • Options

Account sharing is also not permitted, and and you're responsible for anything that happens on your account (charges, resource use, and cheating). Account sharing is why Ahnaldt lost his second whale account, because another whale 'gifted' it to him, but it wasn't his and CG wanted to be stickers about the TnC.
  • sigsig
    236 posts Member
    Options
    The account cheated so the account was banned. Doesn't matter who played the account.
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    sigsig wrote: »
    The account cheated so the account was banned. Doesn't matter who played the account.

Yes, in future, make sure you don’t hand over your new account created in October 2022 from scratch to a friend or be prepared to accept your friend may get you banned if you do
  • Options
    It doesn't matter i can start all over again but i cannot open the game so as you said this is my fault then why the game won't let me start for a new game just for new game do i have to get new mail etc. I'm accepting my fault to give my account but at least i can be able to open new game no?
    Ultra wrote: »
    sigsig wrote: »

Yes, in future, make sure you don’t hand over your new account created in October 2022 from scratch to a friend or be prepared to accept your friend may get you banned if you do

• Options

The problem is you are as bad at lying as you are at hiding that you are cheating
  • Options

This account has been cheating since at least February https://swgoh.gg/p/116416846/gac-history/?gac=90
  • Options
    I love these threads 😂
  • Options
    These threads do entertain me so
  • Options

This account has been cheating since at least February https://swgoh.gg/p/116416846/gac-history/?gac=90

Please read carefully what i wrote i've been away from the game over a year and i accept my mistake about giving my account to someone else I'm just asking that why i cannot start a new game
  • Options
    Crazy those coincidences. Quit for a year, comes back only days after the account cheated and got rightfully banned :APKmuch:
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    i mean if you have been sick since february up to last week

why are you trying to start a new game since you are too sick to play?
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options

Please read carefully what i wrote i've been away from the game over a year and i accept my mistake about giving my account to someone else I'm just asking that why i cannot start a new game

I can talk to CG on your behalf about this, but can you share me the ally code of your friend?

He clearly cheats and plays this game since he was doing your GAC for you so he has his own account, i'm sure
  • Options

1. When I'm 'icky' I tend to play more.

2. I think you have extra a,o,o in your title, right?

3. You've been playing since 2015? And you give your account to somebody who cheat? A little brother perhaps?

Silly silly boy.

• Options

I don't want to start new game i want my account back and I'm (was actually till i saw my account banned) in better condition now to get back in to life and able to play but as read all the comments here there is no way to get back my account that's why i try to start new game
  • Options

I can talk to CG on your behalf about this, but can you share me the ally code of your friend?

He clearly cheats and plays this game since he was doing your GAC for you so he has his own account, i'm sure

How can i give you his ally code should i write here?
  • Options

1. When I'm 'icky' I tend to play more.

2. I think you have extra a,o,o in your title, right?

3. You've been playing since 2015? And you give your account to somebody who cheat? A little brother perhaps?

Silly silly boy.

Not a little brother because i don't have a brother and i don't care your tend to play when you are icky.
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options

How can i give you his ally code should i write here?

PM me
  • Options
    Whoever was using the account has been cheating since February and just now has been banned….wow it seems like the lead time for banning cheaters is shrinking. How refreshing!!
  • Thorozar11
    271 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    These are the best threads. Been quite a few lately, Christmas has come early to the SWGOH forums!
  • Options
    Fieldgulls wrote: »
    Whoever was using the account has been cheating since February and just now has been banned….wow it seems like the lead time for banning cheaters is shrinking. How refreshing!!

Totally random, sadly. Most don’t get banned at all.
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options

I don't want to start new game i want my account back and I'm (was actually till i saw my account banned) in better condition now to get back in to life and able to play but as read all the comments here there is no way to get back my account that's why i try to start new game
    You will have to use a new Google/Game center account to start a new game account.
    Also have to uninstall the game before trying to connect the new Google/gamecenter
  • intersect
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Tried no luck
  • Options
    71pf8w5hfapy.gif