Soresu Form disk?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Iv got 21 and am going in with cls lead on the final node and am getting like 2 or 3 each time... imma miss red crate because of this... just burnt through a whole refresh just to get the 21and another one would be 200 crystals... I have 50... and I have 615 tickets right now
  • Options
    Yep not even gonna get another shot at it anyways so it won't matter at this point
  • Options
    So this disk appears to still be bugged. I just did a battle with my gg in sector 4, multiple times saw the enemy be damaged before my attack went, it was against ewoks and took a tonne of hits early.

Yet finished the battle with only 1 count towards the feat. That’s not possible given every toon under my control had been hit and then proceeded to hit on their turn.

Typical that cg can fix a bug that is detrimental to them but good for players (masters training) but not one that is the other way around
  • Options
    Just run GAS and 501st clones
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Experimented with GG against JTR and got 3. Done better with other teams, but 3 doesn't seem so bad.
  • Options
    GAS vs Tuskens got me 20 each time.