RotE, how did your guild do?

Prev1
458 GP guild we got 30 stars and went 4/6 for Reva shards.

Compare it to the other TBs:
32 in LSTB - 6700 GET 1, 7800 GET2, 900 crystals, KAM shards
33 in DSTB - 6650 GET 1, 7350 GET2, 900 crystals, WAT shards
30 in RotE - 5000 GET 1, 6000 GET2, 5350 GET 3, 975 crystals, Reva shards

This TB is definitely worth doing for our guild.
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• Options
    My guild got 23 stars, we’re 392 mil. The later phases had some slackers so we could’ve gotten 25. Still very good rewards tho
  • Options
    30 stars
    6/7 on Reva, iirc
    Should get lots more Reva next go!
  • Options
    @LordDirt pretty much the same GP and also 30 stars and 4 Reva shards.
    We were hoping for better rewards at 35 stars (impulse and zinbiddle) but now that we know, I guess it’s going to be all in on Inquis 😞
  • Options
    We have 462 mil GP and finished with 30 stars.
  • Lumiya
    1575 posts Member
    Options
    268 M GP, we didn't play it, wanted to wait to play it instead of LS to try our luck.

Any recommendations? I already saw that it seems worth more to put characters into platoons than using them for fights because you get more points.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    268 M GP, we didn't play it, wanted to wait to play it instead of LS to try our luck.

Any recommendations? I already saw that it seems worth more to put characters into platoons than using them for fights because you get more points.

Yeah if you can fill the platoon you're better off using the characters you have for that because of points difference. This also makes it worth to fill odd numbers of platoons, where previously you would do in pairs. Just make sure you can actually fill it.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    458 GP guild we got 30 stars and went 4/6 for Reva shards.

Compare it to the other TBs:
    32 in LSTB - 6700 GET 1, 7800 GET2, 900 crystals, KAM shards
    33 in DSTB - 6650 GET 1, 7350 GET2, 900 crystals, WAT shards
    30 in RotE - 5000 GET 1, 6000 GET2, 5350 GET 3, 975 crystals, Reva shards

This TB is definitely worth doing for our guild.

LMAO...I almost said our guild did exactly the same thing!!
    Hope so since we are in the same guild!!
  • Options
    Kinda random, but what is the max stars count? (highest reward crate)
  • Rius
    382 posts Member
    Options

We were 290M GP and managed 18 stars. Operations (platoons) may be challenging on first few runs. We can do 1/6 in LS only. Some require new Dr Aphra requirements and some random characters at R5 / R6 that you may not have available yet. They will be key to improving stars but our strategy was planned for GP deployment only and we trialled all missions open. Manage to pick up a further 62M from missions. But not enough yet to get another star.

We essentially 3 starred a planet and pre-loaded next one each phase to 3 star all zone 1 and 2. We started in Neutral in phase 1 as it requires the least TB points.

Missions are much easier in zone 1 at the moment so there was a big drop off in CM waves in zone 2.
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options

• Options
    scuba wrote: »

Ok, so then 30 is pretty good for a first run.
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options
    For anyone that wants to play around with it, I have created a platoon and star tool on the website for my bot.
  • Options
    For anyone that wants to play around with it, I have created a platoon and star tool on the website for my bot.

I'd love to check it out - what's the URL?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options

https://web.c3po.us/tb

But you have to have your allycode linked to the bot at this time
  • herd_nerfer
    2071 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options

Didn't know that was your bot - yeah, we have it set up on our server. Thanks for making it available!

Edit: Just the platoons utility alone is going to save me TONS of time. Thank you so much for this.
  • Options
    21 stars, gave me enough GET3 to buy 5 whole KAM shards. Thank the force gods we’ll be doing LSTB again next opportunity. Or it will take a year to finish KAM.
    Dred Zeppelin aka DrZeppersTTV Come visit DrZeppers on twitch
  • Options
    21 stars, gave me enough GET3 to buy 5 whole KAM shards. Thank the force gods we’ll be doing LSTB again next opportunity. Or it will take a year to finish KAM.

If your guild hasnt got KAM at 7*s then this TB isnt for you guys.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options

Didn't know that was your bot - yeah, we have it set up on our server. Thanks for making it available!

Edit: Just the platoons utility alone is going to save me TONS of time. Thank you so much for this.

Yeah I don't really push it. The tb stuff I just added to the site today.
    The platoon info once saved you can run the bot command to make it show, the star mapping will do the same at some point.
  • Options

My guild is still working on KAM, but we're going to alternate. I don't think KAM is a sufficient measure of how prepared a guild is for this. We haven't tried it yet, and won't until next month so I don't know anything for sure yet, but I suspect the absence of KAM won't hurt our star count enough to make it not worth doing.
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options
    I never understood the fascination with KAM shards. When there was the chance it could have been a requirement for Jmk maybe but yeah, I think there is too much emphasis on that battle.
  • Options

My guild is still working on KAM, but we're going to alternate. I don't think KAM is a sufficient measure of how prepared a guild is for this. We haven't tried it yet, and won't until next month so I don't know anything for sure yet, but I suspect the absence of KAM won't hurt our star count enough to make it not worth doing.

Just saying that if KAM is your goal, this new TB isnt for you.
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Edit: double post for some reason
  • Options

Just saying that if KAM is your goal, this new TB isnt for you.

I agree that you shouldn't be doing this instead of LS Geo if KAM is a priority for your guild - if that's what you're saying?
  • Options
    I already saw that it seems worth more to put characters into platoons than using them for fights because you get more points.

StarSon wrote: »
    Yeah if you can fill the platoon you're better off using the characters you have for that because of points difference. This also makes it worth to fill odd numbers of platoons, where previously you would do in pairs. Just make sure you can actually fill it.

THIS ^^^

Can't stress enough that you have to be able to fill every single character in the Platoon, but, almost all the platoons call for some crazy requests.

Either new stuff like Jabba or things like Ugnaught at Relic-5.

Our guild had I think 2-4 platoons total in the 6 days that we were able to actually fill.

So the next few months there will be a lot of gearing various toons up to R5+ that no one wants to do or taking lower R3-4 toons from GL Reqs up to R7 for use in the 1st 3 Phases of Platoons.
  • Options
    I already saw that it seems worth more to put characters into platoons than using them for fights because you get more points.

THIS ^^^

Can't stress enough that you have to be able to fill every single character in the Platoon, but, almost all the platoons call for some crazy requests.

Either new stuff like Jabba or things like Ugnaught at Relic-5.

Our guild had I think 2-4 platoons total in the 6 days that we were able to actually fill.

So the next few months there will be a lot of gearing various toons up to R5+ that no one wants to do or taking lower R3-4 toons from GL Reqs up to R7 for use in the 1st 3 Phases of Platoons.

Got to help the guild. Sacrifices must be made for the greater good of the guild.
  • scuba
    14148 posts Member
    Options
    Aphra requirements and the end of the next conquest will help with platoon fills
  • Options
    Got to help the guild. Sacrifices must be made for the greater good of the guild.
    "This is the way"

Our officers are great & already made lists & asked each person to focus on a couple toons each to spread it around to all & not have overlap from lack of organization.
  • Options

Lordy, this reminds me of when LS GEO TB came out and TW instructions were fill platoons and deploy because we didn't have enough people that could win combat missions. We were basically just platooning and deploying for 8-10 stars.

The verdict was that it was not fun.
  • Options
    @Mephisto_style id say it feels different because the points are weighted so much towards platoons rather than CMs, for me anyway. Getting spanked in a CM in RotE for basically no points and not affecting the star count feels better than getting spanked (particularly by B1 droids FML) for no points and losing out on big points and stars in LS Geo. To me the CMs in RotE feel like a bonus rather than a requirement, makes the whole TB less of a time sink.