Which of these TEN would u attack first in Arena?

Prev1
2Milly_htowm
215 posts Member
edited March 2016
I see these toons a lot in arena at 7*

Just a survey to see what toon people hit up first a lot.

Of the ten so there is NO other option. If i see any comments about "where is the other option" then mega face palm to that

Which of these TEN would u attack first in Arena? 237 votes

Sid
8%
CazaanElinadOwexBaillGrantusMaximusEricsonXWildGruntAngrybaldmanDarksidecalls2meDJC_ChrisBradford30080kaleb31449erKexchokladGekiAckturiSuppahotfireZanhaepCole2991Jodmu_Evlon75Guilz 20 votes
Phasma
0%
usArmyJedi 1 vote
Poggle
2%
CloudcitytrapArtasJediMasterGibsIcyraineFlowbafettPeachesZatch 7 votes
Han (no taunt yet)
8%
CreativeAttackerBarrokJabberwockySkitskalleFantazyreizseRonTombenacrowHendijuPlasmajEricKAmaltheadarth_mol_elizaorhanboragDooku_for_daysInsomniacStormTro0p3R_HKabbesFuriousFrogHurricaneTrooper 20 votes
IG88 or 86
34%
HyperalloySyth_Huntercosmicturtle333bleeaauuhHuitzyL45TPH45EBoro_Smooth1Hbk146SlythRinnCharlesbusaKyuu2BleachFinnJaceTirelCorndog131FAED_EmperorManilamanoloPlague_IncJaden_ZenTrisbouille 81 votes
Daka
25%
jeremyj26ksbden02SpeakenderSekuSixplicitKrokovichMurderholeDarth_MangoBrobiWanKenobiSeryaBrownieunit900000LavaMeezomoongodAtwellDaddyngo007ModTerrikAlan28079r33d0Curryforthree 61 votes
Kylo
0%
kozakjanosBrekab 2 votes
Lumi
4%
Adamski745rosigodGiranKenorShiasatFranckMcBeckerSimmerpipboy3009DestructusKloudJediJasonM0l_Eliza 10 votes
Dooku
2%
FoojPatman6632FinalGreyJediZephonRui_Vuusen 5 votes
Geo Soldier
12%
ImperialRebelBoraDarthMufasaDoomBuddhaboneCronozNLDarth_Paul111BaggodiBaldoHighlandmonkey_01FlyPhishBeermoose_606Boba_The_FetterDarth_OzallocZKlegenyPhippsharryseldongodgiven45Matt_Gon_JinnBastilaDhanSpaceCowboy 30 votes

Replies

• Adamski745
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lumi
    Lumi most of the time because of the party heal (or daka coz of the revive depending on how much health she has)

Probs then Sidious because of his healing debuff

Then genos soldier because HES TO DANGEROUS TO LEAVE ALIVE (same goes for FO Pilot)

Then any taunt characters like chewie or han
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    I can never one shot geo like I can 88/86. If Rey were there then her #1
  • Options
    Han (no taunt yet)
    If Han is on an enemy team, I ability block him with Lumi's Force Blast. Then I kill the most dangerous DPS toon(s) and then I go back and kill Han. You want to make sure you either kill or ability block Han before he can taunt because he gives his allies lots of turn meter every time you hit him while he is taunting. I used to let Han taunt and then have QGJ remove his taunt but I've found that Humbling Blow isn't a very reliable way to get around Han's taunt because Han will often resist it.
    Generally, I don't kill Daka first because her revive abilities aren't anywhere near as crazy as people seem to think. She has only 10% passive revive chance and 45% revive chance when she uses her heal. If Han isn't on the enemy team, I hit Daka with Force Blast to ability block her, then kill DPS, then go back and kill Daka before ability block wears off.
  • Options
    Daka
    Daka. You don't want her bringing back guys to life
  • Options
    Depends on the other 4 tbh. Possibly 86 or Sid.
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    If all those guys where on 1 team ID hit 88 first.

Possibly Sid too though..if he aoes fast into my counterattack toon I may be tempted to finish him before he heals back the counter damage for free..
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    Rey!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    IG88 or 86
    IG88. If left alive you will be victim of rapid mortal wounds.
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    If there was a Rey option, Rey. (Mega Facepalm?)
  • Options
    Daka
    These polls always group 88 and 86 together. 88 is way more dangerous than 86 in terms of first strike kills.
  • Options
    Daka
    Daka. She stuns my team up and then revives whoever else I kill.
  • Options
    Sid
    Rey!

I was gonna ask why the hardest hitting toon isn't on ur list haha
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    It all depends on both my team composition and that of my opponent.
  • Options
    Sid
    Ugh, I can only imagine the Sid(L) 88, Vader, (poggle/phasma) GS team. Gotta just start at lowest health I guess, never had a problem with 88 even when I leave him but Sid I feel is dangerous mostly cuz of how fast he is + his basic with healing immunity (who is the other guy that does healing immunity?)
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    IG88 or 86
    88 is the correct answer 88% of the time.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Sid
    Just cuz he's squishy
  • Options
    well. no other option.
    Rey is my choice, everytime, cause she can get rid of attacker of mine with her first special, and gain foresight. gotta get her before (or use RG if she foresighet already).
    After her ? Daka.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Sid
    Sid to prevent anti heals.
  • Options
    All depends on who else is on the team and the synergy that might happen if I leave someone standing
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    I can never one shot geo like I can 88/86. If Rey were there then her #1

Agree

• Options
    Daka
    Daka because her revive always seems to proc :s
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    88 must die

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    Starting with the highest priority order.
    88, QGJ, Geo, Yoda, 86, Lumi
  • Options
    Lumi
    I actually picked Lumi because I always dooku stun the fastest/ hardest hitting Jedi which is either qui gon or Lumi.
    But then I either focus on other dps or just kill Lumi.
  • Options
    No rey? what is this?
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    That's 11 characters you listed.

Which of these TEN would u attack first in arena?

:#
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    It will depend on the team. However, if I find a team where I would answer Sid, Lumi, Phasma, or Kylo first I'd be very happy.

Daka, Han, GS, 86/88 are at the top of my list depending on the team.
  • Options
    Daka
    I can't understand why Sid should be killed first? Usually (9 times of 10) I kill him last. So many votes for him... And order of killing really depends on other groupmates. In Droid team IG-88 should be killed first. When someone uses IG-88 without his negative status synergy (no Poe, or some AoE DoT characters), he can be left without attention for some time.
    Another strange thing is to have combined IG-86 with IG-88. Besides droid synergy, IG-86 has more in common with GS than with IG-88. At least, in term of reasons why they should be targeted first.
    I've voted for Daka, but it's only 50% of cases. Or even less. Daka should be downed first equally or even mostly because of double-stun, I'd say, rather than because of Revive. In assist based synergy (lots of calling-for-assist characters; Phasma leads) it is really annoying and she is target number one.
  • Options
    IG88 or 86
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    I can't understand why Sid should be killed first?

Everyone who voted for Sid probably mistook the poll for GW and not Arena.
    If not, then I can see why so many people can't break top 200 :open_mouth:
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Daka
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    I can't understand why Sid should be killed first?

Everyone who voted for Sid probably mistook the poll for GW and not Arena.
    If not, then I can see why so many people can't break top 200 :open_mouth:

makes sense.
    Or they are on the early servers in Arena with regular squads like 4* Sid, 3* Lumi, 3* Chewie, 3* Clone Serg, 3* JC. In this case killing Sid also sounds reasonable.