[MEGA THREAD] April Road Ahead 4/12/2023

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    So upon the new Raid launch Guilds who do the new Raid will get : Rancor+ATT+Sith + new Raid rewards?
    Guilds who do Sith raid will get Rancor+ATT+Sith rewards?
    Same gear, same amount of guild currency as those combined?
    Because if not, then this is not an improvement, but a slap in the face.

You introduce a raid that's faction specific, and take away the option of running multiple Raids, which people specifically farmed and geared characters for. So we'll basically have to farm up new factions, do we at least get the same rewards as all the other raids combined?

People are on edge because this game is well known for the lamest "compensations" and constant nerfs, so the lack of clarity on rewards makes a lot of us skeptical.
    Just look at GAC for example. 5M GP players get matched up against 9M GP players. I have 2 GLs I often get matched with players with 4 or more.

It's really hard to be optimistic when you get a lot of gear/currency/shards from raids. It can drastically affect a player's progress, and progress is already slow as it is.

I guess we'll find out in 3 weeks, and I really hope we're wrong, and the developers actually worked it out where the players are not going to lose out.

lr6nzyf0plgo.jpeg

I know I've read both posts. I'd want specifics. Them taking it into consideration means very little to me, if I use GAC as a baseline. The matchmaking is a joke. I'd assume they took a lot into consideration there as well yet they still messed it up. Hence the skepticism.
  • Options
    Great stuff, looking forward to some of these updates!
  • Options
    @ultra my question was specifically asking about the kind of Raid Rewards that the new one will have and how the 2 tracks will reward us for "engaging" with this kind of event..

Silence about this is not appreciated nor appropriate considering how much will be at stake with the whole guild being asked to participate for the best rewards possible..

Silence means they haven't pinned it down yet and are not willing to commit to what exactly the Rewards will be..

Hopefully soon...
  • Options
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Silence means they haven't pinned it down yet and are not willing to commit to what exactly the Rewards will be..

OR, it means that they simply don't want to answer.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    It's more than likely the main reward for the new Raid is a character they haven't announced yet. So, they're going to tell us when they tell us.
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

backstory:
    I started the sith eternal journey and this is ALL the raid exclusive gear I'm gonna need according to swgoh events gear.
    Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage 400
    Mk 6 Nubian Design Tech Salvage 400
    Mk 7 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage 350

I always have a problem with the above mentioned gear.
    Started a new account and geonosian spy is waiting for 100 mk5 cec fusion furnace salvage.
    The only raid crate that give these rewards is t5-01 from the pit rancor and h1-02 rank 10 from the pit rancor.
    Please make the t5-01 or h1-02 rank 10 default for all raids and future raids.

I have a suggestion for the new Krayt Dragon raid rewards.
    The only way they are going to equalize the rewards without a "loss" is:
    t5-01 or h1-02(rank 10) reward from the pit rancor
    +
    h1-02 reward from tank takedown
    +
    h1-02 reward from sith
    +
    h1-02 reward from the pit rancor challenge
    and the rest of the rewards for example 10x han solo, 10x general kenobi, 6x traya and x amount of aeromagnifier

Thank you for reading and please consider.
  • Options
    When are we going to get gungans? or at least a jar jar unit? could be used as a padme booster, since anakin usually goes to QGJ in GAC
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Any info on Raid Rewards???
    I think the best place to learn about raid rewards is in-game / after trying a raid

The raid reward box shows the potential of what you can get, its after you do the raid do you find out how much quantity of gear you get / what kind of gear drops more often (gold / purple etc)

That’s not the question though. They were supposed to tell us on how rewards will be structured going from a 3 raid at a time to just one. Are they going to implement all that gear and quantity into the krayt raid and the like? Are we getting any kind of compensation for a week long blackout of no raids? This was something important to touch on and they did nothing at all to do so.

It might because i don’t understand ‘touch on’ properly, but they clearly addressed it last RA. Nothing new this RA doesn’t mean it won’t happen, just nothing new to share at the time. Players will have plenty of time to complain if they feel numbers don’t add up in a few weeks.
    rupgig9dmabq.jpeg

About compensation for the week without raids: I didn’t do the maths so it’s just a wild guess, but giving max raid tickets could be indirect compensation if it allows to launch one extra raid.

backstory:
    I started the sith eternal journey and this is ALL the raid exclusive gear I'm gonna need according to swgoh events gear.
    Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage 400
    Mk 6 Nubian Design Tech Salvage 400
    Mk 7 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage 350

I always have a problem with the above mentioned gear.
    Started a new account and geonosian spy is waiting for 100 mk5 cec fusion furnace salvage.
    The only raid crate that give these rewards is t5-01 from the pit rancor and h1-02 rank 10 from the pit rancor.
    Please make the t5-01 or h1-02 rank 10 default for all raids and future raids.

I have a suggestion for the new Krayt Dragon raid rewards.
    The only way they are going to equalize the rewards without a "loss" is:
    t5-01 or h1-02(rank 10) reward from the pit rancor
    +
    h1-02 reward from tank takedown
    +
    h1-02 reward from sith
    +
    h1-02 reward from the pit rancor challenge
    and the rest of the rewards for example 10x han solo, 10x general kenobi, 6x traya and x amount of aeromagnifier

Thank you for reading and please consider.

Challenge Pit is gone, so the loot table will likely include aeromagnifiers at higher levels, but they won't just "give" you 7 aeros.
  • Options
    Conquest doesn't have Ben solo as payout, how do I finish him?
  • LordDirt
    5042 posts Member
    Options
    Proving grounds?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead Is there any chances of Boba Scion of Jango's leadership getting a buff? He's so vulnerable to TM manipulation even against undergeared GG teams. For a toon with 3 TW omicrons, he is really lacklustre.
  • Whatelse73
    2186 posts Member
    Options
    Here's a road ahead item for you. How about you speed up the fracken animations for the Jabba teams. There are times I can't even move for 90 seconds because of the 50,000 animations the hutt cartel goes through before I even take a turn. It's Fracken ridiculous! Seriously! Speed that crap up already.

THAT should be a road ahead item. Granted it's the new shiny and you want everyone to get it since it's such a good timeout team and all, but this is just plain rubbish. Speed it up, especially since everyone takes 10-20-30 bonus attacks and turns.
  • FrizzNaKahlee
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    As a mobile phone user, I scratch my head when trying to differentiate get tokens. I'm all for dandy graphics, but as long as I need at least 24" screen to decipher, what currency is needed and how much of it I poses, this is really not ok. If only you have stayed with not colouring all the same!
    Right now I have no clue, what is worth, how much and what is needed. And also buying gives no info on how much you have, either does or says not enough.
  • Options
    As a mobile phone user, I scratch my head when trying to differentiate get tokens. I'm all for dandy graphics, but as long as I need at least 24" screen to decipher, what currency is needed and how much of it I poses, this is really not ok. If only you have stayed with not colouring all the same!
    Right now I have no clue, what is worth, how much and what is needed. And also buying gives no info on how much you have, either does or says not enough.

Try it with the new guild currency
  • Options

How are guilds advertised in-game to new low level and older players now? When the Sith raids were introduced, the developers introduced the rule that guilds would get recommended in-game, only when all 3 raids were started/completed within a certain time frame. Now that we can only do one raid at a time, what are the new rules to get our guilds to be recommended in-game?
  • BobaFettish86
    602 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Delete.
    Post edited by BobaFettish86 on
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    April Road Ahead...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BobaFettish86