Executor’s bounty payout

Jcerillo701
19 posts Member
edited July 2023
What do you have to do to get the reward contract? Through trial and error I still can’t figure it out
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    You’re the best! Thank you. I’ll work on my new plan now lol
  • Options
    Is there a way to maximize your team to get the 20 target locks first? Like only hit such and such with basics etc ?
  • Options
    Your best bet is to slow down your opponent reaching payout first, by using Ebon Hawk as a Reinforcement
  • Options
    You can speed it up by targeting units that have Breach (Assuming Xanadu is still an ally)

Also a basic from Slave One can technically apply up to 9 Target Locks.
  • Options
    Your best bet is to slow down your opponent reaching payout first, by using Ebon Hawk as a Reinforcement

So are you rolling ebon hawk out as your first reinforcement, before slave 1 ?
  • TVF
    36747 posts Member
    Options
    yes
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    If you don't have ebon hawk, plo's jedi fighter works also, just not quite as well.
    Apply taunt with his own ability, and he soaks up a few target locks and breaches.
  • Options
    If you don't have ebon hawk, plo's jedi fighter works also, just not quite as well.
    Apply taunt with his own ability, and he soaks up a few target locks and breaches.

How is the target locks and breaches going on plo any better than them going on any other target? The point of ebon hawk is that target locks don't happen at all, so perma-breach takes longer to come up.
  • TargetEadu
    1634 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options

How is the target locks and breaches going on plo any better than them going on any other target? The point of ebon hawk is that target locks don't happen at all, so perma-breach takes longer to come up.

I think they mean make Plo Taunt, and since he just reinforced he’ll have Chaff + Breach Immunity. Ebon Hawk is more effective though.