CG_Tusken_Meathead
381 posts EA Community Manager
edited August 2023
49nvwfv2cupk.png

UNIT NAME: Scout Trooper
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Support, Empire, Imperial Remnant, Imperial Trooper

Key Attributes:
  • Raid omicron coming with the release of the Raid, will have strong utility there
  • Dispel all Debuffs on all allies if the Leader is Imperial Remnant
  • Imperial Remnant unlocks kit bonuses

Inspiration:
  • It’s been a long time coming, but we finally got a fifth Imperial Remnant trooper into the game
  • Being a Support character she works perfectly under Moff Gideon’s Leader ability
  • With the upcoming Speeder Bike Pursuit raid we would have been remiss to not include the Empire’s biker scouts into the game

Strategy Tips:
  • Works best under an Imperial Remnant leader, but you can mix and match with other Imperial Trooper squads
  • Irresistible Daze helps Iden withstand Wampa
  • Call an ally to assist with Special 1, dealing big damage under a Imperial Remnant leader
  • Start battles off strong with Special 2

FAQ:

I noticed she doesn't have an Omicron ability?
Scout Trooper’s Omicron ability tier is for Raids, specifically eyeing power in the Speeder Bike Pursuit raid, and will be added to the game alongside the raid’s release
What is her utility outside of the raid?
While the Imperial Remnant squad is now complete, a new stronger Gideon is on the way to lead…
Will Scout Trooper be required for Galactic Legend Leia
Yes
Have a question about Scout Trooper’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
CLICK HERE
Question Deadline: 08/08/2023, 10:59 AM PT

ABILITIES:

BASIC: Prepared Shot
Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Accuracy Down for 2 turns. If Scout Trooper is Stealthed, this attack scores a critical hit if possible.

During Scout Trooper's turn, Imperial Trooper allies gain Potency Up for 1 turn. Imperial Remnant allies gain Offense Up for 1 turn.

SPECIAL 1: Imperial Precision (Cooldown: 3)
Final Text:Deal Physical damage to target enemy, dispel all buffs on them, and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. If Scout Trooper had Accuracy Up, this Speed Down can't be resisted. If Scout Trooper is Stealthed, this attack can't be evaded.

SPECIAL 2: Strategic Assessment (Zeta) (Cooldown: 4) Unlocks at Tier 4
Final Text:Dispel all debuffs on all allies if the allied Leader is Imperial Remnant. Imperial Trooper allies gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns. Imperial Remnant allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns. Scout Trooper Stealths for 2 turns. Call target other ally to assist, dealing 75% less damage.

Inflict Expose and Stagger on all enemies for 2 turns. Daze target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be resisted.

If the ally in the Leader slot is Imperial Remnant, allies gain Advantage for 2 turns, Scout Trooper's Imperial Precision ability gains 40% bonus damage (stacking) until the end of the battle, and the assisting ally is not affected by the damage penalty.

UNIQUE 1: Imperial Vanguard (Zeta, Omicron) Unlocks at Tier 7
Final Text: Whenever Scout Trooper is critically hit, Stealth for 2 turns, and recover 5% Health and Protection. If the ally in the Leader slot is Imperial Remnant, whenever an enemy begins their turn, Scout Trooper gains 10% Turn Meter, and whenever Scout Trooper has her Turn Meter removed, she gains 25% Turn Meter (stacking, max twice) at the end of the turn.
If the ally in the Leader slot is Imperial Remnant and no other allies that use Emperor's Trap: The allied leader gains 20% Max Health and 20 Speed. Whenever an Imperial Trooper ally begins a turn or attacks out of turn, all Imperial Trooper allies gain a stack of The Emperor's Trap until the start of the next enemy turn, non-Imperial Trooper ally's turn, or the end of battle. The Emperor's Trap can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented.
While Scout Trooper is active, Imperial Trooper allies have +10% Critical Chance and Imperial Remnant allies have +10 Speed.
Post edited by CG_Tusken_Meathead on

Replies

• Gold4
    10 posts Member
    Options
    It's a girl?
  • Mox4
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Gold4 wrote: »
    It's a girl?

It's a girl in Battlefront 2 as well. Although weird to define a generic's gender.
  • Options
    Predicted everything down to the raid omicron, toldja
  • Options
    FINALLY
  • Options
    IT'S HAPPENING

Also a new Gideon incoming? Conquest toon perhaps?
  • Hev_Daman
    46 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    It's a girl?

She's more likely a full grown woman.
  • Options
    A new stronger Gideon you say?
  • Options
    Mox4 wrote: »
    It's a girl?

It's a girl in Battlefront 2 as well. Although weird to define a generic's gender.

Sydney was a generic who was defined, too
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    381 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Updated FAQ
  • Gold4
    10 posts Member
    Options
    CottMan3 wrote: »
    It's a girl?

can't remember playing as scout woman, only men, but ok
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    bazinga wrote: »
    FINALLY

one of the most anticipated characters in the game imo

They teased him so hard when Gideon dropped
  • Options
    PapaFlocka wrote: »
    A new stronger Gideon you say?
    Likely Beskar Gideon
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's a girl?

step aside barbie

there is a new girl on the block
  • Sansacional_10
    40 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I think that with the scout trooper it is the best time to give the IT tag to krennic and the TIE pilot (for those who say that the TIE pilot should not have, I will only mention Iden) because with those two we would already have 3 IT squads
  • Tadd
    2 posts Member
    Options
    What is the relic level required for leia?
  • Options
    Hooray!! Finally, Scout Trooper!!! On a side note, do we think Beskar Gideon will be a GL? I'm not sure that he rises to that level lore wise
  • LunaticManx2605
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I think that with the scout trooper it is the best time to give the IT tag to krennic and the TIE pilot (for those who say that the TIE pilot should not have, I will only mention Iden) because with those two we would already have 3 IT squads

I interpret the imperial trooper tag as either the empires militia on the front lines, or the ones leading them, which is why iden has the tag but krennic doesn’t, and the tie pilot is part of the imperial navy, not on the front lines with the stormtroopers, which is probably why Tie pilot doesn’t have the tag either
    Piett is a strange case though, and probably only has the trooper tag because he was built for the veers team
    Post edited by LunaticManx2605 on
  • Zaph0dd
    184 posts Member
    Options
    Gender reveal for wampa next update then?
  • Options
    It's a girl?

can't remember playing as scout woman, only men, but ok

Resistance Pilot . . . generic . . . but clearly a woman . . . with her name on her helmet
  • Options

Why Krennic? He died before the Remnant . . . spoiler alert for a 7 year old movie
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Hooray!! Finally, Scout Trooper!!! On a side note, do we think Beskar Gideon will be a GL? I'm not sure that he rises to that level lore wise

Probably as journey character, requiring imperial remnants to unlock. And then he'll be a requirement for a GL.
  • Options
    Hev_Daman wrote: »

Probably as journey character, requiring imperial remnants to unlock. And then he'll be a requirement for a GL.

GL Grogu
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options

Why Krennic? He died before the Remnant . . . spoiler alert for a 7 year old movie

He didn’t say Remnant.

• Bartek
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Zaph0dd wrote: »
    Gender reveal for wampa next update then?
    I belive Wampa's gender has been revealed ages ago.

As for Scout Trooper, i couldn't care less about the gender and i'm amazed to see so many posts about it here. However i recall only one scene when i heard them talking - Mandalorian tv show. She must have had a hoarseness:) Doesn't matter really.

So Wampa obliterating Iden is a no no since now? :#
  • Options

The IT tag, not the IR tag. If an admiral like Piett can be an Imp trooper why not an Imperial Intelligence officer.
  • Options

I interpret the imperial trooper tag as either the empires militia on the front lines, or the ones leading them, which is why iden has the tag but krennic doesn’t, and the tie pilot is part of the imperial navy, not the imperial military, which is probably why Tie pilot doesn’t have the tag either

You should let the next navy sailor you meet know they are not part of the military. I'm sure they would be very interested to hear that.
  • Options

Probably the next conquest character. If he's the superior remnant leader, old Gideon can stay with Veers. Then we only need 2 more characters for 3 IT teams. Adding the IT and IR tag to Imperial Super Commando seems like a no-brainer. Krennic and Gar Saxon should get the IT tag as well, then we have a spare in case Gideon is needed for plug&play purposes.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    bazinga wrote: »
    FINALLY

one of the most anticipated characters in the game imo

They teased him so hard when Gideon dropped

I thought that was the chicken headed duck feet beast w/a womans face too.
  • Options
    vcbhk3nfr5if.jpg