Account unfairly Banned

2Next

Replies

• Lumiya
    1521 posts Member
    Options
    P.S. which does not mean that I am saying OP cheated, just an explanation why people in here are careful about believing everything
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    I don't think someone with a 9m gp roster (6 GLs) would risk a ban just to beat someone in GAC. If something is fishy here would be illegal acquirement of crystals or something like that.
    I hope it's just a technical game issue but if that happens randomly it makes me feel uncertain for every other account here.
  • Options
    I don't think someone with a 9m gp roster (6 GLs) would risk a ban just to beat someone in GAC.

Lol
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    What's so funny?
  • Options
    What's so funny?

How much GP someone has does not correlate to whether or not they will or have cheated. Because large accounts have been caught cheating, and not too long ago either. Everyone makes their own decisions.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • TVF
    36665 posts Member
    Options
    DirkV wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    cocoapro wrote: »
    You can get banned for other reasons beyond GAC

Yeah and rightly so if your full clearing raids and doing crazy things but I’m definitely not doing any of that.

Sure I spend a lot of time on this game but I’m not doing anything that others spending small amounts of money every month aren’t for my GP

You can say things like this all you like but the only ones who know for sure are CG

Is this a joke? Not sure if you're trying to be funny, or if it is unintentional. Pretty sure Cocoapro knows if he cheated or not.

Obviously
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    What's so funny?

How much GP someone has does not correlate to whether or not they will or have cheated. Because large accounts have been caught cheating, and not too long ago either. Everyone makes their own decisions.

Have you read my entire post?
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    What's so funny?

Have you read my entire post?

Yes.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options

Yeah and rightly so if your full clearing raids and doing crazy things but I’m definitely not doing any of that.

Sure I spend a lot of time on this game but I’m not doing anything that others spending small amounts of money every month aren’t for my GP

You can say things like this all you like but the only ones who know for sure are CG

Is this a joke? Not sure if you're trying to be funny, or if it is unintentional. Pretty sure Cocoapro knows if he cheated or not.

Most cheaters feign ignorance
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't think someone with a 9m gp roster (6 GLs) would risk a ban just to beat someone in GAC. If something is fishy here would be illegal acquirement of crystals or something like that.
    I hope it's just a technical game issue but if that happens randomly it makes me feel uncertain for every other account here.

i've seen players with 11 mil GP cheat openly in GAC
  • Options
    Well as they say,stupidity is endless I guess...
  • TVF
    36665 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Yeah, and everyone who is innocent claims ignorance. Perhaps people should look at the publicly available historic data on GAC, before being ****s.

As already pointed out, GAC is not the only reason people get banned for cheating.
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    366 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Yeah, and everyone who is innocent claims ignorance. Perhaps people should look at the publicly available historic data on GAC, before being ****s.

As already pointed out, GAC is not the only reason people get banned for cheating.

much high GP accounts got banned because they cheated in Conquest.

Wasnt there even a famouse Kyber 1 cheater that did it only in Conquest because he didnt liked it? He got banned for it
  • Options
    It’s Monday - so I am again asking for my account to be reinstated.

I’ve never cheated in this game and have played for years to get my account where it is. My GAC history proves I don’t cheat there and you can go check my crystals spend on other game modes to see I spend so much time and energy to do things the right way in other game modes like conquest
  • TVF
    36665 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not saying you cheated, but once again, your GAC history can only prove you cheated, it can't prove that you haven't cheated.

Crystals spent also doesn't prove anything.
  • Cynyc
    271 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not saying you cheated, but once again, your GAC history can only prove you cheated, it can't prove that you haven't cheated.

Cool. He’s saying he’s never cheated and he wants his account back. If I had been unfairly banned, I’d be doing the same thing. Hopping in the thread and telling him his defenses aren’t proving anything one way or the other isn’t helpful.

If he hasn’t cheated, he’s entirely in the right to come here and claim as such and ask for his account to be reinstated. Let’s not insert unnecessary noise.
  • TVF
    36665 posts Member
    Options
    Cynyc wrote: »
    If he hasn’t cheated, he’s entirely in the right to come here and claim as such and ask for his account to be reinstated.

I never said otherwise.

• Cynyc
    271 posts Member
    Options

Hopping in the thread and telling him his defenses aren’t proving anything one way or the other isn’t helpful.

Let’s not insert unnecessary noise.

• Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options

i agree

i already told him to wait patiently, so bumping this thread over and over again saying he doesn't cheat isn't going to do anything other than generate noise
  • Cynyc
    271 posts Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

i agree

i already told him to wait patiently, so bumping this thread over and over again saying he doesn't cheat isn't going to do anything other than generate noise

Agreed, thanks (I figure making this comment immediately after yours won’t do much in the way of bumping the thread. Just wanted to acknowledge and agree with what you’ve said)
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    OP your account has been reviewed
This discussion has been closed.