Lightspeed bundle

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I guess CG doesn't want our money that badly

Are you going to not buy the pack if it doesn't drop at a certain time? I think we all know they're going to get the money regardless.

It was meant as a joke

My bad - I didn't pick up on that. There's been so much salt about this this morning both here and on discord, I guess I just assumed.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Stayed up longer than I’m used to last night waiting for these things, but they never showed. So went to bed and got up just in time for the store to refresh, still not there. What time do these things drop?? Or was this just an insanely early April Fools joke? 🤨
  • Options
    it didn't show up for you? weird, everyone else already got theirs.

... jk lol. word on the streets is they come out at 12pm PST.
  • Options
    statix wrote: »
    it didn't show up for you? weird, everyone else already got theirs.

... jk lol. word on the streets is they come out at 12pm PST.

Had me in the first half, ngl 😂😂 suppose I can wait a little longer. Just would’ve been nice if they gave the time in the forum post instead of just “12/13/23” :(
  • Options
    12 PM PST is 14th of Dec for most of the world. Someone sitting in his tiny US nutshell?
  • Options
    Man, I was wondering. I was up late too and had to wake up early. I was literally just thinking about whether or not it was a joke.
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Up

????
  • Options
    Beyron wrote: »
    12 PM PST is 14th of Dec for most of the world. Someone sitting in his tiny US nutshell?

CG is in the US, so....
  • Options
    I hope they put some old rebels with phoenix too, because a $20 only old phoenix is not so light speed and they need to do something to f2p, its takes too long to open GAC and so on.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can you give us a sitrep please?
  • Options

CG is in the US, so....

Soo then they make and auto launch.. for a company as big as ea disappointing so many people is a little pathetic.
    And if there would be an issue at least let the community know. for a loth of people its already 12-14
  • Options
    buntje wrote: »

CG is in the US, so....

Soo then they make and auto launch.. for a company as big as ea disappointing so many people is a little pathetic.
    And if there would be an issue at least let the community know. for a loth of people its already 12-14

There's no issue, so nothing to tell the community. The LSB won't go out until the patch rolls out. Patches never roll out this early in the day. It should be dropping soon. All of this is normal and not in any way unusual. If people are disappointed it's because they made an incorrect assumption. The bundle will still be there tomorrow. It's not like they're going to sell out. If it's late where you are, go to bed - the bundle will wait for you.
  • Options

CG is in the US, so....

There's no issue, so nothing to tell the community. The LSB won't go out until the patch rolls out. Patches never roll out this early in the day. It should be dropping soon. All of this is normal and not in any way unusual. If people are disappointed it's because they made an incorrect assumption. The bundle will still be there tomorrow. It's not like they're going to sell out. If it's late where you are, go to bed - the bundle will wait for you.

Its not an big issue, it just unusual that an company as big and experienced as ea has such terrible communication.
  • Options

CG is in the US, so....

Actually, patches often go out an hour ago, at 11:15AM Pacific. Not always, but I think most of the time they're a little earlier in the day. If we haven't gotten the notification yet, it'll likely be at 4:15PM Pacific.

CG is in the US, so....

Its not an big issue, it just unusual that an company as big and experienced as ea has such terrible communication.

It's not unusual at all. CG has always been terrible at communication.
  • Options

Capital Games is the development studio for EA, CG is located in California so the normal business hours is going to be 8-5PST. You don't just auto patch stuff, if something went wrong, most of the team is most likely out of the office.
  • Options
    I guess CG doesn't want our money that badly

Are you going to not buy the pack if it doesn't drop at a certain time? I think we all know they're going to get the money regardless.

It was meant as a joke

My bad - I didn't pick up on that. There's been so much salt about this this morning both here and on discord, I guess I just assumed.

No worries bud =)
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Actually, patches often go out an hour ago, at 11:15AM Pacific. Not always, but I think most of the time they're a little earlier in the day. If we haven't gotten the notification yet, it'll likely be at 4:15PM Pacific.

I guess I'm not really used to seeing them until after lunch - but my memory could be failing me there.
  • Options
    Update in 45 Minutes. 👍
  • Options
    Update at 5:15 EST
  • Options
    Bundle is now live.
  • Options
    Why it costs 23.99€ (26.09$) on webstore? It's same costs like in-game?
  • Options
    Entoniiii wrote: »
    Why it costs 23.99€ (26.09$) on webstore? It's same costs like in-game?

They weren't even in the webstore last time. I'd take this as a improvement.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    They weren't even in the webstore last time. I'd take this as a improvement.

Agreed
  • Options
    The lightspeed bundle cannot be bought in the webstore?

Getting the message:
    "Your action cannot be processed
    Your order could not be completed. Please try again later."

Other packs can be bought.
  • Options
    The lightspeed bundle cannot be bought in the webstore?

Getting the message:
    "Your action cannot be processed
    Your order could not be completed. Please try again later."

Other packs can be bought.

It worked fine for me. You should make a ticket in the technical issues section if it hasn’t worked yet.