Territory Battle

Prev134
Looks like we're out of gaining rewards again! Territory Battle getting shut down for the week, and what, we only have it once a month. Question: Is Territory Battle going to re-launch for this month, or is it gone for this month, or gone forever? Please give us some insight

Replies

• Options
    The very same post that CG used to tell us TB was canceled gave us the information about TB rewards.
  • Options
    Did you see this post already or were you just looking for more info?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/269583/this-weeks-territory-battles-update#latest

We'll still get rewards, so it's not a total loss.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Did you see this post already or were you just looking for more info?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/269583/this-weeks-territory-battles-update#latest

We'll still get rewards, so it's not a total loss.

agreed, but they didn't state if it was going to be re-launched for this month or is it gone forever? Makes a player wonder due to all the changes in the game.
  • Options
    Clearly its not gone forever.They only canceled this weeks it will be back again in a couple of weeks as normal. Unless they need more time to sort out what ever it is they need to sort out.
  • Options
    The very same post that CG used to tell us TB was canceled gave us the information about TB rewards.

In the bug report, I asked cg_Gunner about the rewards because we have 2 TB's we're playing and wanted to know if the rewards are for both TB's. The way it's posted is that we'll receive the rewards we gained in the TB and not (TB's). The wording is always important, just like a contract.
  • Options
    Clearly its not gone forever.They only canceled this weeks it will be back again in a couple of weeks as normal. Unless they need more time to sort out what ever it is they need to sort out.

Can't speculate, questions are to gain information. I only bring this up due to what occurred, never happened before, however it has happened to other parts of the game due to the developer making changes to that part of the game. Just wondering what changes are they doing to Territory Battles to make this occur, hmmmm.
  • Options

In the bug report, I asked cg_Gunner about the rewards because we have 2 TB's we're playing and wanted to know if the rewards are for both TB's. The way it's posted is that we'll receive the rewards we gained in the TB and not (TB's). The wording is always important, just like a contract.

It was CLEARLY stated by Meathead
    As a result, we will be canceling the TB’s for this week and at a later time we will be rewarding you with your previously completed TB results.

So you’re NOT going to get rewards for the currently running TB you have because it’s going to get cancelled. Whatever rewards you had previously completed on your last TB will be rewarded at a later time.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    Adding the new planet they spoke about a little while ago is most likely the case. And im not speculating on any thing in my other post. They said in the dev post that they are canceling this weeks TB's implying its just this weeks. And as for rewards they all so cover that pretty clearly i think.

And how are u playing two TB's?
  • Options
    Adding the new planet they spoke about a little while ago is most likely the case. And im not speculating on any thing in my other post. They said in the dev post that they are canceling this weeks TB's implying its just this weeks. And as for rewards they all so cover that pretty clearly i think.

Datamined sources pointed to Mandalore Bonus zone in Sector 4 as the problem

• Options
    Boofpoof wrote: »

Ok cool that make sense. Ive not looked at the swgoh discord for a few weeks.
  • Options

when the TB first activated our guild scored 3 stars in the Hoth, 6 hours later it changed to the Geo and had to start the TB over. So we were playing two TB's, just wanted to know if they had some way to reward us for what we accomplished before they canceled the TB.
  • Options
    Let's see if TW comes into play since we don't have TB for the next 5 days.
  • Options
    Let's see if TW comes into play since we don't have TB for the next 5 days.

They have a set 4 week cadence for events, I see no indication they will make any changes to that flow aside from the cancelled TB.

CG will not reward you for any progress made in this TB, aside from what you already got. They will compensate for the cancellation by gifting rewards based on recent TB performance (likely the better of last two TBs since some guilds rotate, but this part is me interpreting their post).
  • Options

Everyone knows the real truth. They are adding Jar Jar to the game and messing with greater things than they know. Jar Jar is just making his presence felt.
  • Options

Everyone knows the real truth. They are adding Jar Jar to the game and messing with greater things than they know. Jar Jar is just making his presence felt.

BIG GOOBER FISH!!!

• Options
    Are people getting them at different times? Seems like half the people in our guild got the rewards but the other half didn't. Pretty much everyone was an active participant before it was canceled.
  • Options
    Adacc wrote: »
    Are people getting them at different times? Seems like half the people in our guild got the rewards but the other half didn't. Pretty much everyone was an active participant before it was canceled.

I haven't heard of anyone getting them. No one in my guild has got anything.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    More than likely we will receive them on Monday, when the Geo TB was scheduled to end.
  • Options
    it ends up on sunday, no?
  • Options
    samcgui wrote: »

I assumed since it’s 36 hour phases it would be Monday, but when ever it ends, I’m guessing that’s when we would get what ever rewards we received in our past respective TB.
  • crzydroid
    7317 posts Moderator
    Options
    samcgui wrote: »

I assumed since it’s 36 hour phases it would be Monday, but when ever it ends, I’m guessing that’s when we would get what ever rewards we received in our past respective TB.

It always ends on a Sunday.
  • Options
    Wait till TB was supposed to end. Stop whining.
  • Options
    Wait till TB was supposed to end. Stop whining.
    Asking a question isn’t whining. Simple solution to all this would be a bit of communication advising when and how things will happen.
  • Options
    TB doesn't end until later today [1pm my time].

People saying that they can probably expect them today are most likely wrong.

The soonest you're getting that "make good" is going to be whenever next weeks patch comes through.

The way to inherently push resources to every player through some sort of script seems to not be an easy button push for them, and will likely need to be pushed with a hot fix [though no need for a hot fix when you're doing an update anyway]. So I wouldn't expect anything before Wednesday.
  • Options
    Ok tb is over now where are the rewards
    SANTAJEDI
  • Options
    TB Is over and we still not get aby rewards or at least communication from CG when or what we will get...
  • Options
    I think we should post it in Bugs area, looks like a bug, walks like a bug...you know...
  • Options
    If I had to guess, rewards will/should go out tomorrow (since it's Sunday and they likely aren't working today). I have no inside info or anything...just would make sense that rewards would get distributed tomorrow when they are back in the office. Also just as likely I'm wrong, though
  • Options
    Just a interesting question. Why do we have to eait the “end of this TB” to receive the previous TB reward??? They could sent it out way sooner…
  • Options
    I changed guilds in prep for this TB but it never happened so am I gonna get the 14 star rewards instead of the 23 stars my new guild got last time. I also had to miss out on raid rewards so it’s a bit of a double whammy if it get the old guilds rewards whilst also having missed out on a full week of raid rewards. Obviously no one knows the answer but is there anything I can do if I get the old rewards because I feel heavily cheated.