Territory Battle

Replies

• Options
    an update might help instead of leaving people in the dark
  • Options
    I agree. I haven’t received anything either. We were doing Geonosis and it started ROTE, cancelled, promised we would receive our rewards in a while, but it’s been a long time now.

My Ally-Code is: 738-739-431
  • Options
    Total letdown.

We want our rewards.
    My allycode is: 738-739-431
  • Teh_Amrah1
    2 posts Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    I'm also still waiting for the promised TB rewards...
    When is CG going to send them out?
    Need the currency to upgrade my characters
  • Options
    Konju wrote: »
    I would not expect rewards before an update. Typically these take place on Wednesdays.

The compensation announcement was not good enough imo (why I came back to the forums). The longer we have to wait should increase what they give in compensation; increasingly more people are negatively affected the longer this process goes on. I’m open to the possibility that CG might give out reasonable additions to previous TB rewards, but not very hopeful.

Ideally the compensation is coming this week, and I can leave the forums again. I do not want to be here, I want the game to work correctly and CG to act appropriately when errors occur. Most of the time I have few to no major complaints. Let’s get this solved soon please, CG. Thanks.

LOL on THIS we can both agree on. Now que the guy who says I’m boot kissing!!! :smiley:

SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    Dear CG, this last TB would have been the moment that I (together with many of my guildmates) would have finally unlocked Reva. We are at 320 shards. We average about 20 Reva shards per TB. Unfortunately, the TB got cancelled. With GAC coming up, it would be really helpful to get Reva up and running. When are you planning to deliver the promised rewards? It feels like we're several days behind now from when Reva shards would have been on hand.
  • Options
    The impression given is that they don't care if you need the character.

There's no point in sending forms asking for opinions on what they need to improve if they don't do the basics well.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say I "need" the character. Clearly lived without it for quite a while. It's just a bit disappointing to have a plan to gear up the toon for the beginning of a new GAC and not being able. But things happen. However. I remain curious whether there is a chance we'll get them before GAC. That's all.

It would be nice to at least know the expected timeline - I realize there are many moving pieces and suspect that the longer things take the harder they become.

@CG_Tusken_Meathead ? Thanks for any information you can provide.
  • Options
    Oh nevermind - GAC has just started today. Well, it'd still be nice to hear about potential timeline
  • Options
    So are we just not getting TB rewards, or at least any info regarding it? It's been a week since we've heard anything and nothing. Come on CG.
  • scuba
    14059 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure the last time they did this we got all the rewards earned previously.

They had some issues pushing out the rewards for some, so here is to hoping it goes better

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170768/canceled-territory-battles-rewards-coming-today
  • Options
    I hear they’re delaying the reward release every time someone makes a new thread about it.

They’ll share info when they have something to share.
  • Options
    Ridiculous…they messed up and we suffer.
    TB would have ended yesterday, and we would have our rewards already.
  • Options
    We will keep you posted on this.
  • Options
    We will keep you posted on this.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Boofpoof wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    I would not expect rewards before an update. Typically these take place on Wednesdays.

The compensation announcement was not good enough imo (why I came back to the forums). The longer we have to wait should increase what they give in compensation; increasingly more people are negatively affected the longer this process goes on. I’m open to the possibility that CG might give out reasonable additions to previous TB rewards, but not very hopeful.

Ideally the compensation is coming this week, and I can leave the forums again. I do not want to be here, I want the game to work correctly and CG to act appropriately when errors occur. Most of the time I have few to no major complaints. Let’s get this solved soon please, CG. Thanks.

LOL on THIS we can both agree on. Now que the guy who says I’m boot kissing!!! :smiley:

😂 🥾 👅 🤣
  • Options
    Communication is not their strong suit. Nor is game maintenance in general. If you played long enough, you'd know that every single launch in the past 12+ months came with bugs, slow answers, and slow fixes, or no fixes at all. But don't you worry, you will definitely get 3 Clone wars Chewbacca shards for your inconvenience at one point.
  • Options
    Would be nice to get TB rewards now..
    Thank you
  • Options
    Irresponsible and inconsiderate.
    I hate doing complaints in forums, but this is beyond ridiculous. CG needs to consider the full repercussions of their actions. It's not enough to get a 1:1 reward payout for the missed TB. For those of us who plan and develop our characters around the events, the is additional costs associated with delayed rewards. Here are a few examples:
    1. Moving into GAC, characters that could have been developed are not. This means a loss of potential win bonuses but if we are demoted that cost can be greater.
    2. Missed opportunities with daily rewards in Arena.
    3. Additional difficulties with Challenges and Conquests wherein we may be able to get higher scores but cannot because we are not able to upgrade our toons.

Lack of communication == Lack of caring.
  • Options
    I would be nice to get the rewards before GAC signup ends; I just need a few more Kryos to upgrade a key toon..
  • Options
    It reset our guild's TB last 60 day record, so while we last guild members because of it, we're now having to pull out all the stops to get our numbers back up to where they were. This is extremely frustrating, and they should technically cover our future losses due to the TW AND TB cancelations.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead any news?
    It will be good if you can send the rewards before GAC login phase.

There are players who need these rewards to get huge advantage by completing missing kyros/gear/signal which will let them relic their strategic character and allow them to use datacrone before GAC.

The rewards also give a chance to complete the omicron set which can players benefit more from gamechanger characters in GAC such as Bo-katan(madalore).
    like my situation..
    wues7d44ml4t.jpg
    iaziqsqp8tml.jpg
    4vax3ofl6hsa.jpg
    12jx40q1s0fj.jpg

At least please inform us if the rewards will be ready before GAC or not so i can try plan differently..
  • Options
    GAC has begun. Now we won't see the awards for another 3 months. And then the players will forget that the developers owe everyone compensation in the form of a reward for 51* on RotE and 50 fragments of 3 sisters.
  • Options
    Hello. It seems terrible to me that last week my guild was not able to hold this event (Rise of the Empire) and, at this point, we have not yet received any type of reward or compensation.
    Today the Great Arena begins and this circumstance is going to penalize us a lot.
    Please do something about this as soon as possible.
  • Blubcop
    380 posts Member
    Options
    GAC has begun. Now we won't see the awards for another 3 months. And then the players will forget that the developers owe everyone compensation in the form of a reward for 51* on RotE and 50 fragments of 3 sisters.

How does that lead to not seeing the rewards for 3 months? If we get the rewards after the sign up period, it means that the rewards don't show effect for a week and not more.
  • dhwo
    68 posts Member
    Options
    🤔…hasn’t the quality of life improvement of the last week been reward enough? 1 full week without GA and TB means lots of time doing something else instead of same old same old grind.
  • Options
    Blubcop wrote: »

How does that lead to not seeing the rewards for 3 months? If we get the rewards after the sign up period, it means that the rewards don't show effect for a week and not more.

It doesn't. Hyperbole is fun.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    This again,show us the incompetence and/or how much a milion dollar company care for their community.They care only for cash grabbing: all the active player base,wait for something that they should be compensate us 2 days ago,like a big company that they love their spending customers ,they release Jar jar instead.If this game was not about star wars,their bussines was closed years ago (we see how good the other game was..cchough....).Time to move to another gametable is getting closer and closer i guess.This is where the fun....dies...
  • TVF
    36610 posts Member
    Options
    I don't look to companies when I look for someone to care about me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH