Territory Battle

124Next

Replies

• LordDirt
    5040 posts Member
    Options
    How are you getting penalized if everyone is in the same situation?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    How many players want to know when the rewards for the TB will be issued? Kinda like the oldie commercial of Wendys where the old lady is driving around saying where's the beef?
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    How many players want to know when the rewards for the TB will be issued? Kinda like the oldie commercial of Wendys where the old lady is driving around saying where's the beef?

When people get less rewards than they want, *then* you can make that comparison.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    No worries, all of us old players already know the developers are working on the new characters and the new raid, along with the May 4th bonuses, so rewards for the TB are on the backburner and that is why there is no given date when, but only in the near future, which means some time after April 15th. So when we get the rewards next year, the developers will still be correct, no big thing, just keep up with the upgrades and may the force be with you.
  • Options
    What effort is it to rollout the same rewards as last tb, I don’t buy this “oh they are busy with new stuff”, they just don’t care about you, me or anyone else at this point.
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    HellScream wrote: »
    What effort is it to rollout the same rewards as last tb, I don’t buy this “oh they are busy with new stuff”, they just don’t care about you, me or anyone else at this point.

Firstly, no, they don't care about us.

Secondly, sending out previous rewards aren't that simple, or it would have been done. Lots of things to consider. Do they send out the guild's previous TB rewards, regardless of what guild you were in? Does everyone maybe get different rewards, because of different guilds? And then they have to count up appropriate SM rewards based on those answers. And then they have to get it all sent out, because the game is designed to send them out in conjunction with TB, not randomly a few days later.
  • Options
    Oh Jabba! Where are my Chewie shards!?!
  • Options
    What surprises or I guess shouldn't surpirse me anymore is people think most business actually care about your well being. They do if you stop spending, after you stop they'll do tbeir best to make it seem like they care but they don't. They want your money. Your feelings can be left st the door for all they care
  • Options
    I haven't seen anyone ask this question but if they have, I apologize for asking again. My guild is alternating between ROTE and DS Geo. We're trying to get Wat shards in Geo and then just the regular rewards for ROTE. I'm wondering if we will get the rewards we got for our last ROTE or for our last battle, which was Geo. Thoughts?
  • StarSon
    7467 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen anyone ask this question but if they have, I apologize for asking again. My guild is alternating between ROTE and DS Geo. We're trying to get Wat shards in Geo and then just the regular rewards for ROTE. I'm wondering if we will get the rewards we got for our last ROTE or for our last battle, which was Geo. Thoughts?

Asked a bunch, but not yet answered. Meat said he should have an update on it today though.
  • HaydaPhiakr_22
    2 posts Member
    edited April 26
    Options
    Asked a bunch, but not yet answered. Meat said he should have an update on it today though.

OK, thank you. Appreciate not getting ripped for asking. ;)
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    CG_ Tusken_Meathead has now sent out information on the TB rewards. He stated it will be sent out by the 30th of April. May the force be with you.
  • Zvezda
    66 posts Member
    Options
    CG_ Tusken_Meathead has now sent out information on the TB rewards. He stated it will be sent out by the 30th of April. May the force be with you.

Yeah, but no details about Reva Shards ... and that is not ok!
  • Options
    Zvezda wrote: »

What details are you looking for about Reva shards? They're sending phase rewards as well as end of event rewards. That means they're sending Reva shards too.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Zvezda
    66 posts Member
    Options

What details are you looking for about Reva shards? They're sending phase rewards as well as end of event rewards. That means they're sending Reva shards too.

This is what you assume. It is not stated clearly by CG. I hope you are right and I am left ;)
  • Options

This is what you assume. It is not stated clearly by CG. I hope you are right and I am left ;)

Right - they didn't explicitly say, "Reva shards" (probably because not everyone will be getting RotE rewards since not every guild is doing RotE) - but what does "phase rewards" mean to you? To me that means special mission rewards. I don't know of any other rewards that are specific to a phase.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I don't know of any other rewards that are specific to a phase.

Price and accomplishment, of course :P
  • DeusArt
    133 posts Member
    Options
    The biggest deal with this rewards delay is freezing players recruitment.
  • Options
    DeusArt wrote: »
    The biggest deal with this rewards delay is freezing players recruitment.

CG announced that they know players have moved from guilds, and this will not effect recruitment of players. The players will receive rewards of the guild they were with 15th of April TB.