Sector 3 B1 Battle Issue

JakDrasik
6 posts Member
edited April 21
Hi, all.

I can't defeat even one wave of B1 droids. Any time they attack they instantly heal and recover all their protection. I had no trouble the previous Conquest, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong or what's happening. My data disks include Leader's Resolve, 2 Zealous Ambitions, Spirited Speed, and Convor's Agility.

I've tried various GLs, used SLKR, Daka, Zombie, Lobster, and Wat, and other combinations. The same thing happens regardless of which squad I use. I sometimes can't even get in more than one attack because the B1 droid TM is non-stop.

Any advice, even if I can only get to 1 star, would be greatly appreciated.

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I had a similar issue last time. IIRC, they gain TM when you gain TM. I avoided TM gain disks this time and had zero issue. If you don't want to swap disks, you could try full FO, but TM gain and them don't mix. You could also try JMK perhaps?

Also, Wat Weapon Tech won't give you TM in this fight for some reason (at least it didn't last cycle).
  • Options
    That did it! I removed the data discs that increased turn meter and it was an entirely different battle. I breezed through and picked up two stars very easily. I can't thank you enough! Join my guild and I'll gift you some crystals lol

I would have never figured that out because there's nothing indicating the turn meter for the B1 is impacted by my turn meter gains. Hopefully anyone else reading this who's having the same problem gets it worked out as well.
  • Options
    Also, if you want to try to feat to kill 600 b1's, use SLKR with NS Zombie and NS Acolyte - poke to commander until SLKR's syphon is around 200, and then on full auto you can get to 150-200 kills easily.
  • Options
    The enemy droids get a random buff each wave. One is healing if you gain tm. The blue buff over the command droid's head can tell you what the current buff is.

I think there are 3 or 4 different buffs they can get.
  • Options
    Takuan72 wrote: »
    Also, if you want to try to feat to kill 600 b1's, use SLKR with NS Zombie and NS Acolyte - poke to commander until SLKR's syphon is around 200, and then on full auto you can get to 150-200 kills easily.

I found 200+ easy to get with only SLKR. Didn't need to waste time with other allies taking turns.
  • Options
    I have only ever had this issue with my rebels. Any other squad, and it doesn’t happen.
  • UdalCuain
    5025 posts Member
    Options
    Thorvald85 wrote: »
    I have only ever had this issue with my rebels. Any other squad, and it doesn’t happen.

CLS Rebels? Big Turn Meter gain potential there.
  • Options
    Happens with FO too, but it honestly doesn’t impact me
  • Options
    After killing the second wave the boss droid doesn't appear, just the other four. Hence I can get 14 and then have to escape. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Options
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    After killing the second wave the boss droid doesn't appear, just the other four. Hence I can get 14 and then have to escape. Anyone else experiencing this?

I came here for this reason. Can't seem to figure out why it's happening and I'm wasting a lot of time.
  • Options
    Miketo28 wrote: »

This looks like it was fixed by the way. I think they may have sent a forgive us box of conquest energy too.