GALACTIC LEGEND AHSOKA TANO REMAINING REQUIREMENTS ?

Prev1
Any guesses what will be the remaining requirements for GL Ahsoka Tano , other than Relic 9 Ahsoka Tano ?

Replies

• Options
    It will be fun who will be picked out of CAT, Ahsoka fulcrum, phoenix characters esp. Sabrine, Ezra, GAS, new characters and some old characters.. Any guesses ?
  • Cheesio
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I’m currently setting the below as favs for it
    AT - confirmed need r9
    All pheonix - gonna get them to r5 just in case
    Thinking Mando or BAM
    Gut feeling KAM - not sure why but seems right

Others I think such as thrawn, fulcrum , one of the mauls , JKA/GAS - I already have at some relic level
  • Options
    PLO koon r7
  • LordDirt
    5203 posts Member
    Options
    R9 CUP
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    Our Alliance had some lengthy discussion around it. There are obviously always going to be some curveballs but some seem obvious. This is the list I kind of compiled on my own based on interactions she had in the shows:

- [R9] GAS - Mentor, friend, battle companion. No way he isn't a req and I'd be surprised below R9.
    - [R9] Ahsoka Tano - This was already announced.
    - [R8] CAT - Seems like a given, but a lot of people likely have her worked up pretty high.
    - [R7] Barriss - They were friends and had a whole story arc together in TCW.
    - [R5] Morgan - Nemesis in Mandalorian and Ahsoka. Not announced but could go along with Zombie Trooper.
    - [R5] Marrok - No word if he's coming to the game, but seems possible and he had a fight with Ahsoka.
    - [R8] Grand Admiral Thrawn - Pretty much her #1 bad guy. Be shocked if he isn't a req.
    - [R8] Rex - One of her closest Clone friends and supporters.
    - [R7] Plo - Found her as a child, also a big part of her leaving the order because he believed she was guilty.
    - [R5] Hera - Ahsoka's primary contact as Fulcrum.
    - [R5] Ezra - Jedi, and she rescued him in Ahsoka.
    - [R5] Sabine - Same as Ezra. Also, trainee of Ahoska.
    - [R8] Darth Vader - Former master, they had a massive fight in Rebels.

- [R5] CUP - This could be a curveball. CUP chased AT through Coruscant after the bombing.
    - [R7] Asajj - Curveball, they fought a few times in Clone Wars.
    - [R7] Fulcrum - Could be a curveball, but Fulcrum vs CAT seems to carry weight because many may not have her past R5 or so.

This of course is all speculation, but there are a lot of tie-ins based upon events in TWC, Rebels, Mandalorian, and Ahsoka. You could technically even have an outlier such as JKL as a req because of their interactions around Grogu's training.
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • flux_rono
    2144 posts Member
    Options
    My guesses are still:

Hera, ezra, sabine, Vader, Thrawn, asajj, barris, Rex, gen skywalker, plo, baby ahsoka. Then huyang, jt sabine, hermit ezra, night trooper as marquees.

Mine assumes no thrawn GL for now.
  • EdSolo
    425 posts Member
    Options
    I'm more interested in what tags she will have. I am guessing this will the unaligned force user GL.

As for requirements, someone needs to look up all the toons that the community have at low levels, and those will be the requirements along with whatever new toons are added.
  • scuba
    14193 posts Member
    edited July 2
    Options
    EdSolo wrote: »
    I'm more interested in what tags she will have. I am guessing this will the unaligned force user GL.

As for requirements, someone needs to look up all the toons that the community have at low levels, and those will be the requirements along with whatever new toons are added.

This is the way. Has nothing to do with lore.
    All the Ahsoka's, jar jar, pow, mqj, the new trooper and the new marquees
  • Options

Flip your roster upside down and see whats possible...

CUP, Clone Wars Chewbacca, Jedi Guardian, and Jedi Consular
  • TargetEadu
    1687 posts Member
    Options
    Whichever reqs can be turned into capital letters easily?
  • Options
    Maybe a new ship Red 5 or some other new ship
  • Egnards
    33 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

This literally hasn’t been how GL have worked in the past at all.

I mean maybe the first few had a lot of things we didn’t have reliced, but that’s because relics were far more rare.

The last two GL have had really kind requirements for the average veteran player. And honestly, the same for Profundity and Leviathan, as well as Jedi Master Kenobi.

Typically we see 2-3 crap tier characters, 3-4 marquees, and the rest [total of 15] we go, “oh that’s not bad at all.”

• Options
    Any guesses as to what will be the 3-4 marquees for GL Ahsoka Tano ? One is definitely Night trooper. And the remaining might be .... ?
  • Pulsipher
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Smells like Wee Asoka, Night trooper, Scrubby Ezra, Morgan, Fulcrum, Rex, Plo, Thrawn, GAS, Luthen, Barriss, and Aśoka’s star fighter. Assaj and Vader could be in there though-
  • Options
    So, 3 new imperial remnants are confirmed as requirements for GL Ahsoka Tano:
    1. Night trooper
    2. Death trooper ( Peridia)
    3. Captain Enoch
  • Options
    And 4 other new characters confirmed:
    4. Great mothers
    5. Morgan Elsbeth
    6. New Ezra ( Conquest Unit)
    7. Baylan
  • Options
    4 requirements for GL Ahsoka Tano in Set I are:
    1. Ahsoka Tano snips: R9
    2. GAS: R8
    3. Asaji Ventress: R5
    4. Night trooper: R7
  • Options
    4. Great mothers
    5. Morgan Elsbeth
    7. Baylan

Where's the information from? Or is it just speculation?
  • LordDirt
    5203 posts Member
    Options
    DaViDoK_55 wrote: »
    4. Great mothers
    5. Morgan Elsbeth
    7. Baylan

RA
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • MasterSeedy
    5217 posts Member
    Options
    MY GUESS IS THAT THE REMAINING REQUIREMENTS ARE ALL TOONS WHOSE NAMES CAN ONLY BE SPELLED IN ALL CAPS.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    4. Great mothers
    5. Morgan Elsbeth
    7. Baylan

RA

Аnd where does it say that exactly? Only Ezra is known for certain.
  • scuba
    14193 posts Member
    Options
    Egnards wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

This literally hasn’t been how GL have worked in the past at all.

I mean maybe the first few had a lot of things we didn’t have reliced, but that’s because relics were far more rare.

The last two GL have had really kind requirements for the average veteran player. And honestly, the same for Profundity and Leviathan, as well as Jedi Master Kenobi.

Typically we see 2-3 crap tier characters, 3-4 marquees, and the rest [total of 15] we go, “oh that’s not bad at all.”

Just because they didn't do it before doesn't mean they won't do it now. The only consistency is not being consistent.
    If you expect the worst than you are prepared when it is or isn't.
  • Options
    4. Great mothers
    5. Morgan Elsbeth
    7. Baylan

RA

In the Road Ahead, below the 2 pictures of Night trooper and death trooper Peridia, it is mentioned for Great mothers squad, then Great mothers, then Morgan Elsbeth, then New Ezra Conquest Unit.

In the last para of Road Ahead, it is mentioned for Baylan as well.
  • Options
    There will be marquee units also, which will be required for either for the epic confrontation of Baylon or Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano.. this is mentioned in the newsletter in the game
  • LordDirt
    5203 posts Member
    Options
    4. Great mothers
    5. Morgan Elsbeth
    7. Baylan

RA

Only ones confirmed are the first set and Night Trooper, Death Trooper (Peridea) and Captain Enoch.
  • Options
    So, 3 new imperial remnants are confirmed as requirements for GL Ahsoka Tano:
    1. Night trooper
    2. Death trooper ( Peridia)
    3. Captain Enoch

4. Great mothers
    5. Morgan Elsbeth
    7. Baylan

4 requirements for GL Ahsoka Tano in Set I are:

These can't all be reqs for GL given the graphic in the other thread only has 4 DS characters total.

Night Trooper & Asajj are 2 of them.

My guess is Morgan Elsbeth will be 1 of the remaining 2.

So of the remaining DS only 1 would be possible. New or Old?

DT-Peridia
    Capt Enoch
    Great Mothers
    Baylan

OR...

Possible Shin Hati yet to be announced?

OR

Maybe Thrawn? or Darth Vader? or 1 of the Mauls? Possibly even an Inquisitor?

Lots of options for #4 slot (or #3 but I really do think Morgan will be one)

Her ship is on the graphic so that is covered.

For the 11 LS Characters.....

GAS, Ezra, Snips are confirmed/likely.

So that leaves 8 more.

Fulcrum & CAT seem obvious as additional earlier selves.

General Kenobi & Plo Koon were mentors outside of GAS from CW
    Barris maybe? As a CW era friend (enemy)

Any of the Phoenix Members could be options based on Rebels.

Finally, Jedi Luke, Mando, Bo-Katan, or even Grogu/IG12 based on the TV Series appearances.

Outside of Ezra I don't see a ton of "New LS" that would be particularly hard to get unless they make it Bo-Kalor version.

I think most of those new DS characters will end up being GL Reqs........ for GL THRAWN RETURNED :)

• Options
    This is a fun Game.

DS characters we seem to know them all already. From the announced reqs, Night Trooper and Asaaj. From the road ahead, it reads like Death Trooper (Peridea) and Captain Enoch are both required, so that’s all four ds requirements.

I would assume the ship requirement is basically a gimme, and will be Snips’ ship that’s already in game.

I too think New Ezra is a possibility, though it has been pointed out that he is about 5 months out from actually being in game. Is GL Ahsoka really 5-6 months away? THAT seems unlikely.

Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Barriss seem highly likely, for their importance and affect on Ashoka’s life in the Order, and eventual decision to leave.

Rex (Ct-7567) seems likely, as Ahsoka helped him removed his chip, he saved her from the clones and they were lifelong friends.

Instead of New Ezra, both Padawan Sabine and Huyang are possible. Hopefully only one, maybe both. Both would mean 5 new marquees. Gross.

Someone mentioned CUP, and it’s exactly the kind of bad requirement CG would pick - tangentially related (CUPs chased Ahsoka after the bombing of the temple), and almost no one has it geared up.

And to round out my list, the serious maybes that you can make an argument for:
    BAM
    JKL
    Padme Amidala
    Any existing Phoenix character
    General Kenobi
    Bo-Katan

My particular picks from that list would be BAM, to tie her to the current era, and Padme, as they were close friends through the Clone Wars.
  • Options
    Hev_Daman wrote: »
    This is a fun game.......

Someone mentioned CUP, and it’s exactly the kind of bad requirement CG would pick - tangentially related (CUPs chased Ahsoka after the bombing of the temple), and almost no one has it geared up.

We could also get a Clone Wars Chewie requirement. There was a episode or two in the Clone Wars when Ahsoka and CWC was being hunted by Transdosians.

I can see R5 CWC requirement and a R7 CUP.
  • Options
    If the Baylan epic confrontation is released before Ahsoka, it is a safe bet it'll be a requirement as it's effectively extra marquees and relics to unlock him.
  • Options
    In my opinion, For Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano, the following 6 characters are 100% confirmed by CG via game (4) and Road Ahead (2)

Light side:

Dark Side
    5. Death trooper Peridia
    6. Captain Enoch

The following 2 dark side characters hinted through Road Ahead may or not be a requirement for Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano:

1. Great mothers
    2. Morgan Elsbeth