Geonosian Soldier

Prev1
Where has the attack power for the Geonosian Soldier come from! That's absolutely crazy as it takes half my team out and recharges in quick time!!

Replies

• Options
    The force is strong with him
  • Options
    And he could't even kill padme in ep.II...
  • Options
    GiranKenor wrote: »

She must have had the high ground
  • Options

That's because she is a master of agessive negotiations.
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

That's because she is a master of agessive negotiations.

Anakin taught her the art of aggressive negotiations
  • Options
    She still needed to make babies... (luke and leia)
  • Options
    Lol, ok but she was unarmed too... GS should suck, not dominate!
  • Options
    Any char equipped with that strong blaster can be GS. It's nothing special. Next update, they should give this huge gun to Kit fisto, JC, Bane....
  • Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    Any char equipped with that strong blaster can be GS. It's nothing special. Next update, they should give this huge gun to Kit fisto, JC, Bane....

...Jar Jar...
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    FOTP's pistol is stronger.
  • Timba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Rey's Mace is longer if we keep the trend...
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• Options
    My GS is now officially maxed out as of tonight. One gear slot away from Gear X and I cannot do that until Level 79. His Power is 6301. Health is 12361 (+250) and Physical Damage is 1867 (+70). If you can keep the bug alive, all will be right with the world. :)
  • Options
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    My GS is now officially maxed out as of tonight. One gear slot away from Gear X and I cannot do that until Level 79. His Power is 6301. Health is 12361 (+250) and Physical Damage is 1867 (+70). If you can keep the bug alive, all will be right with the world. :)

Congrats and cry later because we will be cheering and dacing this coming update. And your poor GS will be useless.
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Holysilver wrote: »

Congrats and cry later because we will be cheering and dacing this coming update. And your poor GS will be useless.

Even if he is nerfed - the assist is quite good and he will still do okay damage jsut not this overpowered damage. So no I don't think he will cry - GS will still have a space in every team due ot his assist.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    The Geonosian killed 179 Jedis ... tell me another race/creatures, that did the same.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    The Geonosian killed 179 Jedis ... tell me another race/creatures, that did the same.

Weren't the droids to do that? I remember geonosians flew away
  • Options

Sith.

If you think genosians are among the strong species/cultures, you know nothing about Star Wars. Also, a geonisian as an individual is just blaster-fodder, GS should be allowed to have assist only with another GS:D Jokes aside, he really needs nerfing.
  • Options
    Goosy wrote: »

Even if he is nerfed - the assist is quite good and he will still do okay damage jsut not this overpowered damage. So no I don't think he will cry - GS will still have a space in every team due ot his assist.

Lol i remember the rage for nerfing barris. Anyway you're he still have assist but the assist damage will be nerf also. Biggs and IG-86 will be better than GS next update remember that :naughty:
  • Options
    Geonosians are mass murderers! Love conquers all, even death stars!
  • Options
    If the Geonosian is culled in power it matters little. He will simply be replaced with someone who can muster the mettle for the task.

It matters not. Come spring you will still bend the knee.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options

Weren't the droids to do that? I remember geonosians flew away
    The droids were lead by Poggle, who is Geonosian.
    Rie_Fu wrote: »
    Sith.

If you think genosians are among the strong species/cultures, you know nothing about Star Wars. Also, a geonisian as an individual is just blaster-fodder, GS should be allowed to have assist only with another GS:D Jokes aside, he really needs nerfing.
    *lol* Honestly, i think the same (Geonosian = canon-food), however, the first battle of geonosis made the begin of the Clone Wars and killed alot of Jedis. I guess, thats why he is pretty strong + he is farmable at the very first node of cantina, so really no one is unable to get him.

Sith as race or Sith as they are known by the movies? (The answer doesnt matter any way)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Look at it this way: Where would be the glory if your brave Jedis were to defeat some meek underpowered cowards? Stormtroopers are not up to the challenge, so we needed someone to step up so that the tales of the victory against the forces of evil could be told with pride for thousands of years!
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options

I really Don't think He'll be nerfed that much. Since his speed isn't insane like others.
  • Options
    Apoc wrote: »

I really Don't think He'll be nerfed that much. Since his speed isn't insane like others.

LMAOOOOO
  • Options
    Watch The Clone Wars and you will understand. Those blisters of theirs are no joke. And they can fire them accurately, one-handed, from a speeder bike.
  • Holysilver
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Isn't insane like others? Try upgrade gs to gear 9 and you'll see that this nobody character are so OP. And every other turn he call for assist. I can say a stupid develop char.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    http://wiki.swganh.org/index.php/Geonosian_Sonic_Blaster_(Schematic)

Just build your own

Edit: link isnt all blue and linky? Takes me to the wrong page?
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options

Isn't insane like others? Try upgrade gs to gear 9 and you'll see that this nobody character are so OP. And every other turn he call for assist. I can say a stupid develop char.

I've got him at gear 10 right now, and he's decent enough.
  • Options
    As a general rule in this game if they don't have a real name then they are really good. It's the ones with first names that have a 50/50 shot at sucking
  • Options
    All this talk of GS and no discussion of Rey? She does more damage by herself that the combined total of GS and assist while getting foresight. And with the new gear level available and being used by some she is faster than GS now....