How many 7*s do you have?

Replies

• Skeetabyte42
    325 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Meerava wrote: »
    Next question for people with a lot of 7*. Does the shard shop still give only 15 shard currency per shard? It said somewhere that the amount of currency you get will go up as you get more 7* characters.

If not, seems like a bug.

If that's what it says, it's misleading. You're thinking it means that the exchange rate will improve, but basically what it means is that the more 7* characters you have, the more opportunities you'll have to exchange shards.

I don't remember specifically how many shards turn into what, but I did the math, and basically it's a 10:1 exchange rate. In other words, for every 10 excess shards you turn in, you can then "buy" one shards of a character in the Shard Shop. The way they handled the exchanges in the Shard Shop is also kinda shady, and makes it murkier and hard to see exactly what a lousy rate you're getting.

PS: I hate the Shard Shop.
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    Options
    11 - 7*

2 waiting their turn for credits
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    I have eight characters at 7* (Lumi, Consular, Mace, Eeth Koth, GS, Sidious, IG-86, Poggle) plus two more waiting (QGJ, HK-47). That means I should have Yoda next time he reappears. Phasma is also very close but am currently holding off all spending due to the credit crunch and incoming changes to the game.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Not horrible
  • Options
    I just got my first 7* (Sid) two days ago. Lumi next, but still only on 5*, 69/85 tho.
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    5 activated, 1 I need to activate, and 2 more on the way by the end of the week, and ready to get Yoda 7* when the event is back!
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Options
    How is everyone having so many 7*? Only 7
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    @Miss_Doll money can buy you anything. :)
  • Options
    Not one..... Just Fives, QGJ, and Dooku and 5*
  • Jebe
    3 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    1 and im working on asajj 1/250, wish me luck
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    100% F2P. 10 seven star and two more on the way shortly
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I only have one. Not even close to getting others at this point. RNG hates me haha...
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Hahaha
  • Options
  • Options
    Paromos wrote: »
    Just curious how much some of you guys have. :) Lemme know!

9. With 6 more with the shards to promote, but not the credits :(
  • BenjiFett
    70 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Every single one of my toons is 330 shards or less from 7*.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Not bad
  • Options
    BenjiFett wrote: »
    Every single one of my toons is 330 shards or less from 7*.

I see what you did there...
  • Options
    26 and about 1 day away from Daka and Han reaching 7*
  • Options
    I have one. Because I don't waste money on this game as long as people that do spend money are catered to, while those that can't are ignored.

If that trend continues, what will happen is the base players will eventually quit, and the paid players will eventually get bored and quit later. Learn to cater to everyone, not just a few. There are many bugs that I won't pay a dime for until they are fixed.

I got kylo yesterday and it wanted me to spend 15 dollars to instantly have him at level 50, gl 5. Of course I said no and 5 minutes later he wax level 60 gl 7. Get real guys.
  • Options
    I have 8:
    Luminara, Qui-Gon, Barriss, Yoda, Fisto, Consular, Ahsoka, Sidious

And 4 I still need to promote:
    Ventress, Phasma, Nightsister Initiate,
  • Options
    Bar_Buryin wrote: »
    25 working on Lando now need to farm 140 shards. Can 7* about 8 others but not worth it at this time and need the money to level my top 12 up as I level up.

Ewok event gave me shards I needed to 7* Elder and scout so the count is up to 27 7's. Currently working on Lando who is 6* at 11/100.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • Options
    20, probably another 12 to 15 toons with enough shards to promote to 7* but waiting on credits, many of which are 6*.
  • Options
    11, one more waiting on credits at 100/100.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Started in early march, so just the 1 so far (Sid). I've been going wide though rather than tall (50+ characters). Hey, its a collecting game isnt it?
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Still torn on whether or not to drop the million to finish my cup
  • Options
    14 so far.