MeiMei, well played...

Replies

• Options
    JonVaper wrote: »
    Nice job man i should be back wednesday
    How did you do at payout stormtrooper? I locked out MeiMei B) It was sweet after she sniped me yesterday.

Good. It's much harder holding top spot without my pacific coast sniper.
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How did you do at payout stormtrooper? I locked out MeiMei B) It was sweet after she sniped me yesterday.

I got 2nd from Yuudai and refreshed to challenge you just in case. You must have already been engaged with MeiMei so I just fought Yuudai again.

I'm up to 10 Omega Mats, have farmed the gear I need to take Lando to 8, and am halfway to unlocking him. I'm working on Fives for defense. Leveled and geared up, just slow getting stars. I forgot how slow cantina shipments are :(.
  • Options
    2mjozo.png

Woot woot. I'm going broke but I got my omegas!
  • Options
    2mjozo.png

Yeah, I don't know if I'll be able to beat your team while you're level 76 and I'm still 75. Fives gets nuts...
  • Options
    Dudes im so far behind now :(
  • Options
    2mjozo.png

Yeah, I don't know if I'll be able to beat your team while you're level 76 and I'm still 75. Fives gets nuts...

I heard thst. I can't wait. I subbed in phasma for kylo for a few days. We're u able to play me with phasma? I can't tell who's better. With Rex as leader.
  • Options

You'll catch up fast.
  • Options
    so much for my advantage

You'll catch up fast.

• Options
    am i still rank 25?
  • Options
    2mjozo.png

I heard thst. I can't wait. I subbed in phasma for kylo for a few days. We're u able to play me with phasma? I can't tell who's better. With Rex as leader.

I've not fought you when you had a Phasma in. And I'm out of fights now....

But I'd leave Kylo and trade Phasma for Rey and get your Sarge in there instead of RG. I know that sounds a little too much against the grain, but man, all that turn meter manipulation and health+protection!
  • Options
    Nope. You're back to 64.
  • Options
    OUCH!
    Nope. You're back to 64.

• Options
    2mjozo.png

I've not fought you when you had a Phasma in. And I'm out of fights now....

But I'd leave Kylo and trade Phasma for Rey and get your Sarge in there instead of RG. I know that sounds a little too much against the grain, but man, all that turn meter manipulation and health+protection!

Sarge needs an injection of purple ability mats. I think I need like 30 to max his weapons.
  • Options
    N64, as in 1996, lol
  • Options
    I'm just kidding jon. You're still at 25.
  • Options
    i think I'm going to cry
  • Options
    i think I'm going to cry

It's okay. I cried when they made Lando a Rebel....
  • Options
    N64, as in 1996, lol

The original Nintendo is still my favorite. Super Mario brothers is still the greatest of all time!
  • Options
    if i fall below 100 I WILL SNAP ! lol
  • Options
    I'm still playing my N64 quite regularly. A little Ocarina of Time just this morning. Good times. I hope Jon saw you were kidding before doing anything rash out of anger at EA, lol.
  • Options
    I HATE U! lol
    I'm just kidding jon. You're still at 25.

• Options
    raxle i will take great pleasure destroying you wendesday i will have my revenge lol
  • Options
    raxle i will take great pleasure destroying you wendesday i will have my revenge lol

Level 76 is sweet. I finally got to use my omegas.
  • Options
    who is the highest level in our server?
  • Options
    Me.
  • Options
    I'm the only level 76. A bunch of level 75's though. Level 75-76 is 11,000 xp.
  • Options
    It will be a few days for me. I've got extra fights to try on you tonight, though.
  • Options
    Ok not as bad as i thought
  • Options
    Are you guys gonna come over to discord to get in on one of skunks guilds we have room for everyone
  • Options
    Are you guys gonna come over to discord to get in on one of skunks guilds we have room for everyone

I'm not sure. Probably. If they are good players.