Don't be rush too early in the Arena. Just start 5:05 pm at your time zone.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    I normally fight until I'm rank either 13-11 or 4-1 and keep 1-2 matches about 4-5 hours before rewards are sent, at about 5 p.m Is when i start climbing and buy 5 extra matches, since 50 crystals and not much of a decrease compared to getting 400 or 450 lol then I will sit at rank 13-11 for the last 20-10 min and if someone attacks me while I'm sitting I'll quickly retaliate, sit again for another 5 min then use 50 gems to jump to rank 2-5 about 6 min before rewards are sent, since at max it takes 80 seconds to beat my team, so giving a min before rewards release is enough time. Because my server is very competitive at times lol

I think we are in the same timezone(I am utc+2). I noticed that you we are climbing the same time and we have similar habits :smile:
  • Options
    TSiTaS wrote: »
    I normally fight until I'm rank either 13-11 or 4-1 and keep 1-2 matches about 4-5 hours before rewards are sent, at about 5 p.m Is when i start climbing and buy 5 extra matches, since 50 crystals and not much of a decrease compared to getting 400 or 450 lol then I will sit at rank 13-11 for the last 20-10 min and if someone attacks me while I'm sitting I'll quickly retaliate, sit again for another 5 min then use 50 gems to jump to rank 2-5 about 6 min before rewards are sent, since at max it takes 80 seconds to beat my team, so giving a min before rewards release is enough time. Because my server is very competitive at times lol

I think we are in the same timezone(I am utc+2). I noticed that you we are climbing the same time and we have similar habits :smile:

Yeah I see you in the top alot lol you ever aim for hugepants? XD his team is one of the only AI teams that obliterate me
  • Options

Yeah I see you in the top alot lol you ever aim for hugepants? XD his team is one of the only AI teams that obliterate me

No I am avoiding him! I think I tried once and lost in 50 seconds :smile
  • Options

No I am avoiding him! I think I tried once and lost in 50 seconds :smile

Yeah same here lol, I'm right behind you at rank 4
  • Options
    I've been Rank2 the last few days. 450gems is awesome
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol