4/24 Update Megathread

Replies

• Options
    I love the ability to now focus fire on auto mode

@EA_Jesse , @BentWookiee
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Wow people relax its been less then an hour if someone pick guild name before u it would be doomsday and for hell server will die it's like 1 million guilds created in 1 min only one suggistion here for future update maybe give 1-2 days to people organize before start of the event I mean it's not like someone wil beat you there also search for guilds name would lead to less requests on server then using refresh
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Setting the guild to invite only doesnt seem to prevent people requesting to join. :/

Then again its pretty handy as there doesnt seem to be a way to manually invite people not on your ally list either, unless I'm blind.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    Setting the guild to invite only doesnt seem to prevent people requesting to join. :/

Then again its pretty handy as there doesnt seem to be a way to manually invite people not on your ally list either, unless I'm blind.

Mid option ally invite
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I dont't see a way there to invite non-allies, only people already on my list, which is full. I need anotehr 25 people not on my ally list.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Eleiem wrote: »
    According the guild tiers thread, here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31353/guild-activity-tiers#latest
    Monday would be LS battles, but we are having the Sunday one (cantina). Our guild leader is GMT-3 (Chile) so is already Monday for us.
    Does this mean guilds aren't respecting leaders time zone, or the thread with the tiers is wrong? Meaning Tuesday will be LS, and Wednesday GW, and so on?

A little clarification here would be nice, please.
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

This means they tied the reset to the guild leaders ARENA PAYOUT and not to their daily activity reset which would have been much more logical.

I'm so irritated by this!
  • countjoshku
    313 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31353/guild-activity-tiers#latest
    Monday would be LS battles, but we are having the Sunday one (cantina). Our guild leader is GMT-3 (Chile) so is already Monday for us.
    Does this mean guilds aren't respecting leaders time zone, or the thread with the tiers is wrong? Meaning Tuesday will be LS, and Wednesday GW, and so on?

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

This means they tied the reset to the guild leaders ARENA PAYOUT and not to their daily activity reset which would have been much more logical.

I'm so irritated by this!

You shouldn't be irritated. You should be celebrating it.

Think about it. You now have a reset in between "days". That means reduced refreshes, more free energy, and means that F2P (and even P2P) have a much less cost ratio to deal with. This is actually great news. It means that more guilds will be able to meet higher tiers. Better rewards for all.

I just wish that was made clear so I didn't spend all my Cantina first, lol. Oh well, there's always next week.
  • Ybeler
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Is that a Joke... 600 Cantina Energy for the daily reward???
  • Options
    Why are we hindering our guild members in raids? How is only 10 out of 50 getting purple reward good for a raid?
  • Options
    Ybeler wrote: »

It doesn't count to your personal Daily Activities.

It counts up any Energy or Cantina Energy you spend as you play Dark Side, Light Side, and / or Cantina Battles up to a total of 600.

However much of either energy type you expend, your Guild will get a Guild Bank Coin which is used to summon Raids.

Hope that helps. :)

• Ybeler
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Ybeler wrote: »

It doesn't count to your personal Daily Activities.

It counts up any Energy or Cantina Energy you spend as you play Dark Side, Light Side, and / or Cantina Battles up to a total of 600.

However much of either energy type you expend, your Guild will get a Guild Bank Coin which is used to summon Raids.

Hope that helps. :)

Yes That helps. Thanks :)
  • Zeldo
    32 posts Member
    Options
    are the guild coins supposed to be granted as soon as you expend energy? I've spent over 700 energy in cantina already and have 0 guild coins to my name. A number of people in my guild spent energy on cantina as I can see by the leaderboard, and only 6 gained any guild coins. Is this a bug or do they go out at a certain time?
  • ltriggal
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    -
    Post edited by ltriggal on
  • Options
    They killed Asajj. Again

How is that?
    I hope not. I just got her to 7* tonight.

Health stealing doesn't work with healing immunity anymore. Not that it made her arena viable but at least she could survive longer than a couple GW battles. Now she can't
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Rie_Fu
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Has been getting worse with each new update: no balance, the RNG totally lame, the game became boring as hell. Now suddenly teams with 4-star Royal Guard and low overall power are stronger than 7-star characters I worked hard to build for months... Enemy teams with 0 dodge rate dodging sometimes more than my toons using 15% dodge leader ability... On top of that for days already getting no more than a shard daily totally from hard battles and cantina... SWGoH is no longer a good time-waster, it's a bad one.
    So long! ...and as someone said before: "Thanks for returning my life.":)
  • Juff
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Why can't I access new content? I only have guild stuff, no new items avalible
  • Options
    You should just quit. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
  • Options
    ChefHaze wrote: »
    You should just quit. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Made me laugh
  • Options
    Fives' counter is broken. 85%? More like 45%.
  • Options
    SIM Ticket Battles go much quicker now !
  • Options
    I dont like it that i now can see the full inventory of my Arena opponents and so they mine
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

This means they tied the reset to the guild leaders ARENA PAYOUT and not to their daily activity reset which would have been much more logical!

+1.

To most people 4:00 pm on Monday is not "Sunday". This was very poorly communicated - even to the point where Monday was listed first on the guild activities.
    Now if they just would have been more clear, like they were with when the Omega event was ending....oh,wait. :o
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I dont like it that i now can see the full inventory of my Arena opponents and so they mine

<checks out Darth Malak to see what he's hiding...>
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse can we not have a giant disband and leave button under member list?

+ 1
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    DevTore wrote: »

<checks out Darth Malak to see what he's hiding...>

8* char..
  • Options
    It appears there was a bug allowing who knows how many Onega Ability Mats, I read it as just switching between Chars, Rewards and main view.

Thus there may be players able to upgrade the full rooster to incommensurable power as soon as they get leveled up.

Be ready to lose vs them for the next month and a half!

• I_WANT_YODA
    540 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @warmonkey1024
    When we SIM or just complete a battle in general that awards guild points of whatever class or magnitude, can you have that displayed on the rewards screen?
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options

And if the check a couple of times they can see exactly what you are farming. Like being nude of sorts or watched over the elbow - feel the breath already?
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Zeldo wrote: »
    are the guild coins supposed to be granted as soon as you expend energy? I've spent over 700 energy in cantina already and have 0 guild coins to my name. A number of people in my guild spent energy on cantina as I can see by the leaderboard, and only 6 gained any guild coins. Is this a bug or do they go out at a certain time?

Same issue.
  • Options
    Doga wrote: »
    Zeldo wrote: »

Same issue.

if I read the discription in the individual daily activities right, all guild coins you earn today will be added when you log in tomorrow.