Tier 6 Raid

Prev1
Have any guilds out there started a tier 6 raid? Can you comment on the difficulty?
Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information

Replies

• BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Imm pretty sure you have to be level 80 to do tier 6
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    BamBam wrote: »

The only requirement is 7* characters. There is no level limit. Though my guild is planning on starting with T5 so we can feel out the battle.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Diraan wrote: »

The only requirement is 7* characters. There is no level limit. Though my guild is planning on starting with T5 so we can feel out the battle.

ahh, I checked and it says "it's intended for level 80"
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options

ahh, I checked and it says "it's intended for level 80"

Yeah. I'm not sure I'd go for T6 right now unless most of your guild is 80 or has extremely deep rosters.
  • Options

+1 Tier 5 seems like a safe starting point.
  • Options

Isn't it 6*?
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Options
    Yes. Tier 6 is 6* characters. player level 80 is recommended.
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    We will soon. Waiting for our bank of coins to come in. It's what the guild wants (did a survey on survey monkey). Not sure I agree with it, but we'll see. We have some pretty heavy hitters that might have to carry some, but we'll get it done eventually I guess.

[KotMR]
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Thanks @Amish_Ace Will be interested to see how it goes.
  • Options
    This is where we stand right now. Leader (me) timezone is PST.

DOL5CGv.png
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Good job there is no time limit. Cant wait to try it when we start it and see how things go!
  • Options
    I plan to record all my attacks as well. I'll be sure to share, even if I get destroyed, lol.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »

DOL5CGv.png

Is there a limit to how many guild coins you can get in a day?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    Personal guild coins there do not seem to be a limit, they just increase drastically for everyoen when you reach a higher tier.

Guild coins gained form the 600 energy spent per members per day is capped at 30k for a full active 50 man guild.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Amish_Ace wrote: »

DOL5CGv.png

Is there a limit to how many guild coins you can get in a day?

The guild coins used to start a raid come from the daily challenge that tasks you with spending 600 energy anywhere in the game. The max you can contribute in this way per day is 600 per guild member - so 30,000 each day.

Personal Guild coins don't have a maximum per se, but the most I have seen someone earn is around ~650 with the average, assuming you hit Tier 7, being ~380.
  • Options
    Bumping this before starting my Raid. Anyone else going for T6 yet?
  • Options
    We have started t6 about 5 hours ago. Are in phase two now. Most of our guild has deep rosters though.
    Ally Code: 911-389-156
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just an update on KotMR current status on the tier 6 raid (we started at 9am PST).

byDavdl.png

I would NOT reccomend tier 6 unless half of your guild has 20+ 7* characters all leveled and geared. I'm not even sure we meet this requirement, but so far we are managing.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yea we started the tier 6 raid. Gonna take a few days. Only our whales are really putting a lot of damage into him tho. I'd recommend having a deep roster of 6*s if you guys are serious about completing the tier 6 raid quick
  • Darth_Cension
    37 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Amish_Ace

RNXwpcn.png

Last one there is a scruffy-looking nerf herder ;)
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    FrEp8GH.jpg

Imagine a truck, with flat tires, driving up a steep hill, powered by a motorbike engine.

That is T6.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Also, I LOVE how the abandon button is so close to the attack button... *(Sarcasm)*
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Amish_Ace

RNXwpcn.png

Last one there is a scruffy-looking nerf herder ;)

No fair! You are EST and your characters refresh before ours!

Also: IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
  • Options
    We're on to Phase 2 of Tier 6 and it's tremendously difficult. We have a very solid guild and are getting waxed. You absolutely need many of your guild-mates to have AA, EE, QGJ, and Yoda in order to have a shot, otherwise you'll be wiped out pretty quickly. I'm wondering if the difficulty level increase is linear or exponential from tier to tier. We're half a day in and not even waist deep.
  • mccif16
    114 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ??
  • Options
    Just imagine how long before heroic tier can be done to get the gear we need with a decent chance.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Just imagine how long before heroic tier can be done to get the gear we need with a decent chance.

Yes, but they solved that by offering it in Shipments. Only $15-$25 a piece. What a bargain.
  • Options
    Vitriol wrote: »
    We're on to Phase 2 of Tier 6 and it's tremendously difficult. We have a very solid guild and are getting waxed. You absolutely need many of your guild-mates to have AA, EE, QGJ, and Yoda in order to have a shot, otherwise you'll be wiped out pretty quickly. I'm wondering if the difficulty level increase is linear or exponential from tier to tier. We're half a day in and not even waist deep.

Phase 2 is more difficult than phase 1 from what you're saying?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options

I am deeply concerned about this.
    The Tier 6 raid seems extremely difficult. And the Tier 5 raid only offers even a CHANCE of getting the new "retroactive" gear items they added in early April to the top 3 contributors.
    So our choices are to have 3/50 of our guild maybe get the gear they need or spend potentially a full week trying to beat the Tier 6 version?
    Someone please tell me I am wrong about this.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

I am deeply concerned about this.
    The Tier 6 raid seems extremely difficult. And the Tier 5 raid only offers even a CHANCE of getting the new "retroactive" gear items they added in early April to the top 3 contributors.
    So our choices are to have 3/50 of our guild maybe get the gear they need or spend potentially a full week trying to beat the Tier 6 version?
    Someone please tell me I am wrong about this.

You do realize every single person in the raid has a chance at the new gear, right?