Update cant come soon enough

Prev1
i think everyone is starting to get really bored now, i only really log on to buy shipments grind gear and do arena and thats like 1 hour a day oh and galactic war, but we seriously need more content as soon as possible and hopefully stuff which can help us get our character skills up easier instead of getting 8-10 t3 ability mats a week which is a joke

Replies

• Options
    Well if you wouldn't have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars you would still be playing everyday and having fun. Relax...
  • Options
    Only time could tell. I can't w8 for the new update, but also i am a bit nervous cuz there are so many unknown things going on and i wish i had an idea how to proceed. As for the new content, i think it would be the same for those who haven't reached lvl 60 yet. I am not bored at all, but the new content is more than welcome to me. It is just fun to farm new characters and to gear them up. But that's just me. Anyway i hope the new patch will come soon rather than later this month.
  • Options
    i know i spent way way to much all of $5 on dooku what a rip off
  • Options
    Heres hoping we get new arena shipment characters besides sidious
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite I hope update gets delayed. Right now I'm farming new chars, once update comes I'll be stuck farming gear for my old boring hero's in order to stay competitive.
  • Options
    I think darth pikachu or Spongebob is the next arena shipment
  • Options
    CharLieTao wrote: »
    Well if you wouldn't have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars you would still be playing everyday and having fun. Relax...

i have spent 5 U$ and yes i am already bored at lvl 60 with nothing to do....
  • Options
    Charlie is just one of a series of bitter forum trolls trying to bait people into flaming him for throwing out wild accusations randomly. Don't take it too seriously.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    CharLieTao wrote: »

Ha, yep, this! I just started a week ago, I'm not ready for an update, I finally unlocked my first 1-star character, at player level 33!

Give me time to catch up a little! ;)
  • Options
    Heres hoping we get new arena shipment characters besides sidious

Just don't get rid of him, I'm still working on unlocking him for the next few weeks!
  • Options
    Why does every comment evoke negative crap about P2P or F2P?

I really hope they leave the current toons in the shipments or at least warn us. I will be done with one by tomorrow night and one in about 10 days. :/
  • Options
    Player base: I'm bored. Give me content.
    CG: OK roll out the new lvl. Cap 70. Put everything else on hold
    Player base: yay thank you. Your the best
    CG: now start back up on new stuff and characters
    2 weeks later
    CG: crap put everything on hold give new lvl cap
    Player base: yay your the best.
    2 weeks later
    CG: sorry but we had to restart everything we were working on to give you the lvl cap increases. Because of the increases it changed everything so we had to start from scratch.
    Player base: what? You guys suck. Worst game ever.
  • Options
    I don't mind waiting a little in order for CG to get things right to increase the longevity of the game. As it is, I still have plenty of things to farm.
  • Options
    seriously, the game is like 6 weeks old, do something more useful with your lives instead of complaining that you cant play 15 hours a day of new content.
  • Options
    Get out of your moms basement, lol.
  • Options
    So you dont agree that we need more content?
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    seriously, the game is like 6 weeks old, do something more useful with your lives instead of complaining that you cant play 15 hours a day of new content.

Agree....
  • Options
    Ild rather complete and unlock more Heros.
  • Options
    It's too soon for a lvl increase.
  • Options
    it is too early for level increase i wudve preferred more useful events to do instead but seems they will do both just a bit impatient and the current events are very limited
  • Options
    So you dont agree that we need more content?

At this.point? No I don't agree. There is still plenty to do. For everyone talking about p2w has such an advantage this is your chance to catch up to them and compete. But instead of willing to do what it takes to compete, and to farm and things you need, you prefer more content to keep playing. Then you'll all be crying about p2w once again is ahead of you.

Also some of the players you think is p2w is actually f2p that were just smart enough to farm the things they needed.
  • Options
    Bored? Not in the least bit. Excited? Definitely.
  • Options
    I guess the flaw was that players were able to get to Level 60 so quickly. What they needed was either to slow the levelling process, or add more levels. That way, they'd have sufficient time to create the new content.

That's how it should have played out....
  • Options
    yes i agree that a level increase in a month is fast but it didnt feel like leveling was really that quick unless you pumped energy refills
  • Options
    I'm excited... But also worried. I have one of those cookie cutter f2p teams and am concerned the entire meta is about to change and leave me behind again.
  • Options
    What do you mean you have nothing to do? Do you have every character and are they at 7*? Cuz I don't and I'm happy I have a chance to catch up.
  • Options
    I have bart simpson,maggie,homer,lisa and santa's little helper at 7 star and bobba fett and vader at 1 star OP Team
  • Options
    I'm excited... But also worried. I have one of those cookie cutter f2p teams and am concerned the entire meta is about to change and leave me behind again.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Use this time to get characters starred up. You have your main 5/10 starred and geared up? Then start looking at other characters to farm. Also make sure you have the pieces to finish gearing them in gear 8 so when they cap comes you can gear them with ease, and worry about gear 9
  • Options
    i never said im not enjoying the game , im just saying we could use more content especially for ability mats and credits which im also running out of
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    CG: OK roll out the new lvl. Cap 70. Put everything else on hold
    Player base: yay thank you. Your the best
    CG: now start back up on new stuff and characters
    2 weeks later
    CG: crap put everything on hold give new lvl cap
    Player base: yay your the best.
    2 weeks later
    CG: sorry but we had to restart everything we were working on to give you the lvl cap increases. Because of the increases it changed everything so we had to start from scratch.
    Player base: what? You guys suck. Worst game ever.

More content and raise max level are two diferent things... besides GW we have nothing to do (arena is just a snipe feast at last hour)... and this event is a joke serious