SWGoHCantina Presents Level 70 Stats

Kylven
150 posts Member
edited February 2016
bothans-e1452206334618.jpg

As players of the game, we're always trying to figure out how to best represent stats in our database as many values are arbitrary and don't have any real use unless you sit down and do the math. SWGoHCantina.com has done that for you with our latest update to include Hero stats for all characters with the presumption of 7 Star, Level 70, Max Equipable Gear for the Cap, and Level 7 Damaging Ability Upgrades.

We'll assume the level 70 Cap will exists for at least a couple months so we want to provide valuable character comparisons until the ceiling is lifted once again.

http://www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/

Enjoy!
SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
Post edited by Kylven on

Replies

• Options
    Man this is official or what? I think this would ruin the game..expect a rework of these level ups.
  • Options
    They're extrapolating stat boosts based upon rates that are already known, and adding in stats from gear slots that you can already see if you have characters at gear level 7. It's not like they're squiggling the data out of the game code, willyfett.

This is very nice, thanks for the hard work on this, Kylven.
  • Options
    If that HP steal ever works, Ventress will become stupidly powerful.
  • Options
    They're extrapolating stat boosts based upon rates that are already known, and adding in stats from gear slots that you can already see if you have characters at gear level 7. It's not like they're squiggling the data out of the game code, willyfett.

This is very nice, thanks for the hard work on this, Kylven.

Ok so how do you know which equipment sidious would have in gear VIII if you need level 61 to unlock it...
  • Options
    Willyfett wrote: »
    Ok so how do you know which equipment sidious would have in gear VIII if you need level 61 to unlock it...

If you have sidious at gear VII it shows all of the gear you need for VIII and the bonuses it will provide.

• Options
    highl unlikely , this estimate could be far off by a mile.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Willyfett wrote: »

If you have sidious at gear VII it shows all of the gear you need for VIII and the bonuses it will provide.

Where?
  • Options
    You can click on the empty gear slots even if their level requirements aren't met yet. They display the bonus stats they will provide.
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    You can click on the empty gear slots even if their level requirements aren't met yet. They display the bonus stats they will provide.

Well duh, that's one item. But how could they know the bonuses that gear would provide if they can't see it?
  • Options
    This is from the data files guys and gals. Once the patch is out we'll confirm the values and remove gear that requires over 70. This is a good baseline to start thou. I haven't seen a change in the formulas we use since softlaunch. If it does change, we plug in the new multipliers and update.

There's quite a bit in the data that's definitely not ready for release, but promotion, training, and gear progression on existing characters looks pretty solid.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    If that's true, Phasma, Barris, Fives, Nightsister Initiate and Kylo are going to be a really tanky team. Lowest HP would be Phasma 16k+
  • Options
    This is great. Would be nice to have left the current max gear as well to compare.

Both Daka and Luke don't get any speed boosts making them slower relative to other chars. Good to see Poe doesn't lose his spot as the fastest taunter in the west.
  • Options
    Where are announcements about the game posted? Aka how did ppl know the level cap was bring raise to 70?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    duffmc81 wrote: »
    Where are announcements about the game posted? Aka how did ppl know the level cap was bring raise to 70?

IT was in the happy new years post.

I am not hording anything, I am trying to finish maxing out my top 5 and actually replace 1 of them. I will be behind a bit once the cap raises.
  • Options
    Update to the Database and Original Post.
  • Options
    You can now sort by all ability damage stats including Area of Effects in a separate column.
  • Options
    Kylven wrote: »
    You can now sort by all ability damage stats including Area of Effects in a separate column.

<3
  • Options
    @Kylven
    Thanks a lot for thé datable.

Although it looks like we are not able to see base physical crit ratio anymore (only special)
    Would you guys be able to solve this?

Thx!!!
  • LoTEK
    101 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Kylven wrote: »
    bothans-e1452206334618.jpg

As players of the game, we're always trying to figure out how to best represent stats in our database as many values are arbitrary and don't have any real use unless you sit down and do the math. SWGoHCantina.com has done that for you with our latest update to include Hero stats for all characters with the presumption of 7 Star, Level 70, Max Equipable Gear for the Cap, and Level 7 Damaging Ability Upgrades.

We'll assume the level 70 Cap will exists for at least a couple months so we want to provide valuable character comparisons until the ceiling is lifted once again.

http://www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/

Enjoy!

Been using your data for a few weeks now. Thank you! Amazing for planning ahead on new chars. Keep it up!
  • Options
    Maraxus wrote: »
    @Kylven
    Thanks a lot for thé datable.

Although it looks like we are not able to see base physical crit ratio anymore (only special)
    Would you guys be able to solve this?

Thx!!!

Fixed
  • Timba
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    How can I report invalid stats and offer corrections? Comments in the respective hero?

For example, my Jedi Consular at 7 *, maximum gear and maximum skills has different stats:
    • - 687 INT instead of 688
    • - 298 Phys Crit instead of 329
    • - 117 Resistance instead of 118
    • - 156 Armor instead of 157
    Also, how is the Physical Damage / Special Damage calculated ? I have 1147, respectively 1741 instead of 2622/2967 in that list. I assume a per hero multiplier?
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• Options
    Why are my players maxed out at level 70 when there are challenges with tiers at level 86? Sounds stupid to me. Do I need to learn a secret handshake or something? I've been screwed out of so much extra energy!