Favourite person to kill first

Sgt_Strategy
114 posts Member
edited January 2016
Which of these characters do you target first? If ur favourite target isnt on here than dont be a critic ya bloke

Favourite person to kill first 70 votes

Darth Maul
8%
TaniwhaDrakeMerilonpay2winDuckieAtwell 6 votes
First Order Tie Pilot
32%
ccfooAdormeFr1tz_swalkerArillianscootleStirringOwlYuriCrymsonkyngthisgameisdopeDempseyMasterTamiasKitsuAerynCrittikMizoEnklaveSiropo99Mol_ElubaBLuby25GrifterH81Aaddss 23 votes
Leia
8%
TelaanAdamWZoloRunningstriderBlumpKingWillyfettAl_Tiz 6 votes
Luminara/Jedi Consular
12%
BeausteeleDavidOppRainheartstian660PengjewuinRingPabloHungryJeighKaeNeitherLosAngelesDude 9 votes
Sidious
24%
CamalusNatok205stupidfatfoolHamZoloShiroKensanYendorF2P_PiciLianaraArijitRayRevanBarbequeSgt_StrategyRevanche_GilderaeonaxxYukki 17 votes
Dooku
5%
GrueniHHShadow1313KyloBenHD2727 4 votes
Resistance Pilot
1%
Square 1 vote
Ventress
0%
Cad Bane
1%
Idk 1 vote
Phasma
4%
Enterprise4691SupremeLeaderdissolutioN 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Sidious
    Please read the top! Dont be a bloody critic if ur fav isnt on here
  • Toolio
    175 posts Member
    Options
    No Daka or Ewok Elder...
  • Options
    First Order Tie Pilot
    It's always gonna be daka or fotp
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Since I run JC and Lumi I first round kill Maul 100% of the time I see him not including when Poe is on their team. Then I die in two rounds if Poe is with him. Otherwise in most cases I target Lumi because of the three headed monster of great damage, good heal and ability block.
  • Options
    Luminara/Jedi Consular
    Don't worry about criticism; it will always be around. To be fair; maybe you should expand the poll. It is very limited & only represents a narrow perspective of game play. I rarely encounter any of the characters you've employed here. I encounter Clone Wars Chewbacca; Talia; Old Daka; Boba Fett; and Barriss Offee much more than all the characters in the poll, with the exception of Sidious, Dooku and Jedi Consular. I have a high amount of rare characters & therefore encounter them more often. That's the way the game is set up. If you expand the poll you will probably get more pollsters. -cheers
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    First Order Tie Pilot
    I'd vote for Leia but it's impossible to kill her first because she uses stealth before I can do anything, so I voted for the Tie Pilot, if left unchecked he'll wipe out my entire team on his own.
    I've seen him 1 hit my gear 7 Poe... lol
  • Options
    First Order Tie Pilot
    The OP's question totally depends on the lineup you are facing, imho... but for the sake of discussion, killing FOTP first is universal if he's there, I guess. He dies fast anyhow.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Options
    Arena or GW?

Arena FOTP, then Leia

GW Dooku
  • Yuri
    173 posts Member
    Options
    First Order Tie Pilot
    scootle wrote: »
    The OP's question totally depends on the lineup you are facing, imho... but for the sake of discussion, killing FOTP first is universal if he's there, I guess. He dies fast anyhow.

I'm guessing you haven't faced a 7* FOTP, that thing has the HP of a tank.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    First Order Tie Pilot
    Lol I love this. With QGJ leader and Luminara healing my 7 star FOTP will likely live and get the heal plus 20% hot over 2 turns. That's cause he's got almost 11k hp. WooT

Please keep targeting him my friends
  • Options
    Sidious
    I think maybe it would be better proposed if you had listed only 5 characters to simulate a team, but more often than not I focus down sid before he can get me with his heal block.
  • Shiro
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious
    First kill Ds then Lumi
    however , can kill Lumi first if my dooku have crit damage and stun
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Options
    Sidious
    Mizo wrote: »
    Lol I love this. With QGJ leader and Luminara healing my 7 star FOTP will likely live and get the heal plus 20% hot over 2 turns. That's cause he's got almost 11k hp. WooT

Please keep targeting him my friends

Oh ya I just lost miserably to a team with 2 taunters, lumi, talia and tie pilot, started focusing him down first but lost that battle(guy must have paid for a lot of shards cause he was tough), and everything quickly unraveled from there
  • Options
    Leia
    Kill qgj first