Giving this game three more raids for gear then goodbye.

Prev13
If I can't get a dang furnace in the next three raids then goodbye game. I've been siting on 14/50 since the raids began. Seriously I'm tired of being stuck at gear 8 for everybody.

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • StarSon
    7477 posts Member
    Options
    Bye, Felicia.
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »

Hey now I get three more raids. Maybe just maybe I'll get a furnace. I just figure what's the point of playing if I can't compete in arena? Not only that but I get to vs gear 9/11 teams when I only gear 8. It would be different if I can at least gear ONE person per month. But alas I cannot.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    I hear ya.
  • Options
    Lots of people are getting ready to quit. Hopefully this puts a sense of urgency on CG to improve their game for their consumers.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options
    If I can't get a dang furnace in the next three raids then goodbye game. I've been siting on 14/50 since the raids began. Seriously I'm tired of being stuck at gear 8 for everybody.

How about you just leave now and stop whining? No one cares. Leave. This is a forum for people who want to talk about the game they are CURRENTLY playing. Your whining for not getting what you wanted for Christmas from a raid is childish.
  • Options
    Frommer wrote: »

How about you just leave now and stop whining? No one cares. Leave. This is a forum for people who want to talk about the game they are CURRENTLY playing. Your whining for not getting what you wanted for Christmas from a raid is childish.

I disagree. Don't let your enjoyment for the game cloud your mind. This is a PUBLIC forum. Anything can be posted here so long as it follows guidelines. That includes negative feedback/remarks.

You implying that only those who enjoy "currently" playing the game should only post on this forum is disgustingly narrow minded and regressive towards any possible progress for this game.

Again, as I stated, the more people draw attention to the issues, the more CG/EA will understand the severity of them and their effects on the game.
  • Options

Real nice.

FYI, he is discussing the game he is currently playing. It's just that the game he's currently playing screwed over the majority of the playerbase with precrafting, and he hasn't been able to catch up because the raid rewards are garbage as well, plus frustrating RNG compounding it.
  • Frommer
    145 posts Member
    Options

I disagree. Don't let your enjoyment for the game cloud your mind. This is a PUBLIC forum. Anything can be posted here so long as it follows guidelines. That includes negative feedback/remarks.

You implying that only those who enjoy "currently" playing the game should only post on this forum is disgustingly narrow minded and regressive towards any possible progress for this game.

Again, as I stated, the more people draw attention to the issues, the more CG/EA will understand the severity of them and their effects on the game.

@Gonzalo1495

There is a difference between constructive criticism and just whining. There is a randomness factor to this game. Some people get what they want from raids (trust I'm not one of them) and some don't. It keeps it interesting.

If we all just got 3 fusion furnaces a week we would all have already hit the cap of gear and levels and be asking for more content. Instead we have something to work towards over time.
  • Krychek
    35 posts Member
    Options
    RNG determining progress is always great game design and in no way frustrates users.
  • Options

Hey now I get three more raids. Maybe just maybe I'll get a furnace. I just figure what's the point of playing if I can't compete in arena? Not only that but I get to vs gear 9/11 teams when I only gear 8. It would be different if I can at least gear ONE person per month. But alas I cannot.

What do you consider compete in Arena? Maybe we can help you achieve that without getting a furnace quickly.
  • MoodyMan
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Guild shop sells the required salvages pieces every day. Try there.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    They're not pushing an update until the middle of next week at least due to memorial day, might as well leave now.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    you doing T7 raid binkz?
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    you doing T7 raid binkz?

Tier six and I get around rank 14.
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    They're not pushing an update until the middle of next week at least due to memorial day, might as well leave now.

What update?
  • Options
    MoodyMan wrote: »
    Guild shop sells the required salvages pieces every day. Try there.

Its a rip off. 1800 currently for five pieces? Not only that is I run Droids and need Jawa engineer.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Wait until you get GG 7*'d first :)
  • Options

Totally know what this is like. All the G9/10/11 QGJ and 88's I run across are now literally tanks compared to my G8 squad; they were cupcakes not even a week ago. I haven't finished below 5th in every one of my Guild's raids and I am still not half way to a furnace (21/50 on raid gear). I definitely feel your pain.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's a sloooow painful grind. But if it's too much, GL to you.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I am also behind on the furnace salvage but i would rather get pieces of droid callers or scanners instead. Because even if you have the unobtainables for the furnace, it will cost you an additional 50 syringes and 20 Sienar to make one. I would prefer buying them for crystals instead.
  • Options
    I understand and it's a legitimate concern
    You aren't rage quitting imo, but dissatisfied with how gear works
    If I didn't drop $40 on furnaces in my shipments I'd feel the same way. Sadly what I did is exactly what cg wants, I fell for their trap
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Wait until you get GG 7*'d first :)

Lol that's the only person I am farming. Rest is currency.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    I am also behind on the furnace salvage but i would rather get pieces of droid callers or scanners instead. Because even if you have the unobtainables for the furnace, it will cost you an additional 50 syringes and 20 Sienar to make one. I would prefer buying them for crystals instead.

I have 150 syringes and 40 of the other. Just need furnaces about a 150. Which I just look I am about 17/150 so i am So Close!
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    The problem is pretty much everyone seem to want syringes. I never seem to have enough. I dunno that's just me. Bring on the droid callers salvages for me please! :)
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, the raid rewards are way too slow in coming, and the guild shop prices are 4x what they should be.

The thing that kills me is the description of the raid rewards. "Great/good chance to get fully-crafted gear"... yeah, right. What does CG consider a "great" chance? 5%? 10%?

If they increased the raid reward drops for fully-crafted gear, I think the problem would be solved. To me, the percentages for fully-crafted gear would look like this:

Best = 90%
    Great = 75%
    Good = 55%
    Moderate = 35%
    Small = 10%
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    The problem is pretty much everyone seem to want syringes. I never seem to have enough. I dunno that's just me. Bring on the droid callers salvages for me please! :)

I have a lot simply because I already used them on the toons I am farming. So I no longer need them so they are just building up.
  • HB0MBZ
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Binkz I'm in your guild. I run droids too. I got one lucky furnace from shipments and also geared GS up. If I didn't get a lucky furnace I'd be doomed. I can't break top 20 anymore and each day it gets worse. If you don't spend real money you can't compete anymore. Bottom line is things won't even out for several months and that's several months of abuse F2P players HAVE/at some point must endure, but when is it enough??
  • ldkronos
    63 posts Member
    Options
    If we all just got 3 fusion furnaces a week we would all have already hit the cap of gear and levels and be asking for more content. Instead we have something to work towards over time.

I agree with you complete. Except that we ALL don't have something to work towards. Those that precrafted are way ahead. They had multiple ways to deal with it before releasing the level 80 patch
    1) they could have uncrafted the items in inventory, and sent a "sorry" email with 500 crystals.
    2) they could have left the current items alone, made brand new unobtainable items, and altered the beyond-level-70 gear slots to use those. They could even have made it have the same part requirements, but make the precraft item half of the new item, and made the raid-olny parts the other half of the item.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    I hate how they wait until people start quitting that they consider improving things. It's been weeks that we've been complaining about the credit crunch and the raid reward system, and no indication whatsoever that they are even trying to fix it or what their plan is. I really hope they get their act together and show that they are more than a bunch of people who don't care about making a good game and only worry about making money.