If you could fix one problem with this game, what would it be?

Prev1
returnoftheewok
469 posts Member
edited January 2016
I made a thread before asking if Ig-88 aoe-d first the majority of times. Until recently IG-88 has always aoe-d me first, but today I faced a couple IG-88 climbing up the ladder with sid synergy, and he didnt aoe. This completely ruins my synergy on defense, and I feel like I wasted a lot of arena tokens on defense. I hope the admins/devs will focus on fixing this, and stop focusing on certain players whining about nerfs etc.

Replies

• Options
    Don't whine and adapt your strategy, that is a major part of the game.
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Redan wrote: »
    Don't whine and adapt your strategy, that is a major part of the game.

:D Why are you trying to instigate and argument? Jesse actually messaged me, this is a perfect example I can show of you pay to whine players still being upset over my opinion of the barriss nerfing. Thanks for helping me prove my point.

And I'm not whining like you barriss users who can only pay to win and don't use any strats. I'm not writing a thousand comments about this like you did with barriss. I've always adapted witt nerfs and buffs, I didnt peep a word when resistance pilot was nerfed and he was one of my favorite characters, you on the other hand, well one just has to click on your profile and see all the whining and crying. It's no surprise since you have an IQ equivalent to a donkey. Strats and adapting is clearly not your strong point ;).
  • Options
    "It's no surprise since you have an IQ equivalent to a donkey." So that is your style of discussion?

Like every one else you can and had to change you strategy if you face a new synergy behavior. Deal with it
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    "It's no surprise since you have an IQ equivalent to a donkey." So that is your style of discussion?

Like every one else you can and had to change you strategy if you face a new synergy behavior. Deal with it

Do you speak English? I don't understand what this means
    "Like every one else you can and had to change you strategy if you face a new synergy behavior. Deal with it".

If you're not going to stay on topic, why are you coming to my thread? Oh wait, you're still upset about my opinion on the barriss users :D asking for refunds and whining about nerfs.

I can easily link an admin SEVERAL threads where you instigated something with me. I've never initiated contact with you on a thread once. You have this unhealthy obsession over me. I think it's best if you get over it.
  • Options
    I don't care about Barris anymore. Its news from last year so why do you change the topic here?

I suggested that you change your strategy if suddenly IG88 became a problem. Thats what we all do in this Game ...
  • Options
    I don't care about Barris anymore. Its news from last year so why do you change the topic here?

I suggested that you change your strategy if suddenly IG88 became a problem. Thats what we all do in this Game ...

Here's the title of the thread "If you could fix one problem with this game, what would it be?", if you don't want to discuss a problem you would want fixed, why comment? You clearly want to instigate a fight. Like I said, I can link admins to SEVERAL threads of you making these comments like "just quit then", etc, when I haven't provoked or initiated contact with you once on this thread.

Dude English is clearly not your first language right? You seem to have an extremely hard time comprehending and writing anything coherent. Yes, I can change my strategy, but I'm sure that IG-88 not aoeing the 1st turn isn't the only 1st turn bug on defense. I understand that you want easy wins, and you prefer the AI to be weak, since you're so used to paying and not using strats.
  • Options
    More fighting, seriously lol.

What I'd change is the amount of cheaters and havjng them banned, rolled back etc. People who exploited Vader, used mods to climb arena, forced closed GW to insure they win. All as bad as each other and need to be punished and soon, otherwise what's the point in playing.
  • Options
    @Terrorize89 These pay to win players cant stop obsessing over me. It's like they see my thread and they click on it like a junkie that needs his heroin. Redan and Preemo are the worst, they literally stalk me all over these forums and try and insult me.

I don't think I ever had to deal with any cheaters in my bracket. Guess I'm lucky, or you're unlucky. But that should definitely be a priority.
  • Options
    Up your strats brah!

I don't know what this thread is about as I didn't read the OP, but I saw the Ewok icon and thought I'd give my opinion.

Ewok, you just need to up your strats. That's the answer to every question you've ever had.

;)

Seriously now, live PVP. I think it would make the game a lot more fun competitively and definitely much more exciting.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Up your strats brah!

I don't know what this thread is about as I didn't read the OP, but I saw the Ewok icon and thought I'd give my opinion.

Ewok, you just need to up your strats. That's the answer to every question you've ever had.

;)

Seriously now, live PVP. I think it would make the game a lot more fun competitively and definitely much more exciting.

:D:D , this has basically been the mentality of 99% of the pay to whine players who come and complain on my threads and try to instigate something with me.

I dont think they'll ever implement a live PVP, if they did though they should only group people in the same region, I wouldnt want to deal with people that have awful internet+live in a different continent.
  • Options
    "If you could fix one problem with this game, what would it be?"

I probably want EA to investigate the top 10 to see if any of them using modded apk / cheating.
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »

I probably want EA to investigate the top 10 to see if any of them using modded apk / cheating.

Is it actually a norm to be on a server full of cheats? What's a modded apk btw?
  • Options
    I made a thread before asking if Ig-88 aoe-d first the majority of times. Until recently IG-88 has always aoe-d me first, but today I. faced a couple IG-88 climbing up the ladder with sid synergy, and he didnt aoe. This completely ruins my synergy on defense, and I feel like I wasted a lot of arena tokens on defense. I hope the admins/devs will focus on fixing this, and stop focusing on certain players whining about nerfs etc.

I agree ig88 should be fixed. It makes perfect sense for a glass canon to use its special on the first turn irregardless of who it faces since it's meant to dish out damage and then hopefully stay alive.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Grabbing popcorn as I'm reading pay to whine, bariss users and ewoks again in the first 3 comments :D
    ps: bariss is so 2015...
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Grabbing popcorn as I'm reading pay to whine, bariss users and ewoks again in the first 3 comments :D
    ps: bariss is so 2015...

Not really barriss "users", it's just one guy. But plenty more are probably going to join soon to defend him :D.
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    I made a thread before asking if Ig-88 aoe-d first the majority of times. Until recently IG-88 has always aoe-d me first, but today I. faced a couple IG-88 climbing up the ladder with sid synergy, and he didnt aoe. This completely ruins my synergy on defense, and I feel like I wasted a lot of arena tokens on defense. I hope the admins/devs will focus on fixing this, and stop focusing on certain players whining about nerfs etc.

I agree ig88 should be fixed. It makes perfect sense for a glass canon to use its special on the first turn irregardless of who it faces since it's meant to dish out damage and then hopefully stay alive.

He dies from Sid aoe+one crit without poggle. I'm still in the process of getting him stars, I might hold back from doing so, and save it for the update.
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »

Is it actually a norm to be on a server full of cheats? What's a modded apk btw?

There's at least 8 in the top 20 on my shard, and a lot more under rank 100. Some you wouldn't know we're modders now because of all the rewards they've reaped and used to upgrade their teams, so unlikely they will get caught as they have no need to mod now.

Another example of how cheating seems to pay off in this game and how little CG care to combat it. Does make legitimate players like myself feel like what's the point in playing.
  • Options
    @Terrorize89
    Don't take it too serious. I'm against cheating but it's just a game and pvp isn't really pvp.
    Shouldn't let others ruin your experience because of 50 gems they get extra in arena :p
  • Options
    The problem is the AI in general, not only the ig88 attack, they should fix the way the ai figths. Because for example there's no point in using a normal heal when the only charaxter with low health is inmune to heal at the momment, and i have seen it many times. At same level Unless you face a p2p team with bugged characters as leia o fotp is pretyy easy to win almost every battle. So a complete rework is needed.
  • Options
    Those 50 crystals were my birthright. 1.0
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @Terrorize89
    Don't take it too serious. I'm against cheating but it's just a game and pvp isn't really pvp.
    Shouldn't let others ruin your experience because of 50 gems they get extra in arena :p

When there's enough modders to mean the difference between 700 arena token and 1000, as well as 150 to 500 crystals, yes it does ruin the experience. It makes the game far less enjoyable to know that cheating apparently pays off.
  • Options
    @Terrorize89
    Let's hope it doesn't pay off in the near future. Untill then, all you can do is slap them out of your rank again and try to stay somewhat near the top 10/20.
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I made a thread before asking if Ig-88 aoe-d first the majority of times. Until recently IG-88 has always aoe-d me first, but today I faced a couple IG-88 climbing up the ladder with sid synergy, and he didnt aoe. This completely ruins my synergy on defense, and I feel like I wasted a lot of arena tokens on defense. I hope the admins/devs will focus on fixing this, and stop focusing on certain players whining about nerfs etc.

I have a different view. If every hero exhibits a certain sequence of actions every single time, it makes the game too predictable. Besides, I believe IG-88 still fires off his AOE most of the time, if not everytime based on my recent experience.

...and for the last time, Mr. Ewok, please stop this "if you disagree with me, you are a pathetic P2W player" mentality. Redan's wording may have been a tad provocative (and I don't know what kind of history you have with him), but I recall you were using that very same logic and stronger words when some people were unhappy with the Barriss nerf (i.e. game balance changes occur all the time... don't whine because you paid for her... use your brain than money... learn to deal with it). Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Are you going to condemn me as a pathetic P2W player because I don't think IG-88 needs to be "fixed?"
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @obiwan1011 Redan has been stalking and provoking me on several threads now. This isn't the first time. I don't just randomly accuse people of being pay to win for disagreeing with me. I look at their thread history. Maybe you should read all of the posts on here instead of making this assumption?

If it wasn't Redan, or a pay to win whiner I recognized I would have actually ignored the comment.

Not not really, that's your opinion. I've made one post about this, it's not even really a complaint, it's something I want fixed. I'm not demanding anything, or threatening anyone like the barriss users.

Game, set, and match. /waves.

Going through your posts, you also seem to haev an unhealthy obsession over me. I don't understand, if you have a problem with me, why do you open my threads? :D Some people really can't think logically. No one is forcing you click on my threads, ignore them. There are like 30 threads in general on the first page, there are so many options click another one.
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Fair enough. But I would suggest you to be the bigger man; ignore any provoke and just share your great insights to the community. :)

On your last comment, I don't. I just lament at the fact that you have so much to share, but get discounted because you seem to pick up every fight and create an unfair impression. True or not, a lot of people consider yourself as a P2P hater (and it doesn't help that you have a signature that states such).
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Fair enough. But I would suggest you to be the bigger man; ignore any provoke and just share your great insights to the community. :)

And I suggest you take your own advice, and stop obsessing over me due to finding some things I've said insulting and be the bigger man. It can't be healthy either being so obsessive. Look I understand you've spent money on the game and my posts/threads makes you go crazy, but do yourself a favor and just ignore them. It's really not that hard. I don't go seeking you out.

I mean all you have to do is go to your post history, or 99% of the people who disagree with me and you'll see all of my assumptions are 100% on point about you people.
  • Options

On your last comment, I don't. I just lament at the fact that you have so much to share, but get ignored because you pick up every fight and create an unfair impression.

You actually clearly do have a problem with me if you're telling me how to behave. Liek I said, if you have a problem with me, or you dont like how I act, ignore me. Use your common sense. This isn't the first time you've came to the defense of these pay to win players. We clearly have different mentalities, there are 30 threads on the front page, you dont need to click mine each time.
  • Options

And I suggest you take your own advice, and stop obsessing over me due to finding some things I've said insulting and be the bigger man. It can't be healthy either being so obsessive. Look I understand you've spent money on the game and my posts/threads makes you go crazy, but do yourself a favor and just ignore them. It's really not that hard. I don't go seeking you out.

I mean all you have to do is go to your post history, or 99% of the people who disagree with me and you'll see all of my assumptions are 100% on point about you people.

Here it goes again (sigh).

If you truly have gone through my posts, you will find that I am no different than you and a F2P player. But I guess it doesn't matter to you. Have a good day.
  • Options

Here it goes again (sigh).

If you truly have gone through my posts, you will find that I am no different than you and a F2P player. But I guess it doesn't matter to you. Have a good day.

So you're 100% f2p, you didnt buy dooku, or buy and shards?
    Either way, even if you are 100% f2p, your obsession is unhealthy. You clearly have a problem with me, and I find you extremely annoying since you like to follow me around and disagree with me 24/7. I dont go seeking you out and disagreeing with a whole bunch of your posts. If I find someone annoying, I ignore them, you seem to try and seek out trouble.
  • Options
    Quote of 2016 by @obiwan1011 "I don't have a problem with you, but I'm going to tell you how to act, and behave". :D:D . "I'm also going to go on like 20 of your posts, and disagree with everything you say".